I agree with pretty much everything that's been listed. Here's a few of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:
AK: Jungle Juice slush(Mahindi), baked mac and cheese (Eight Spoon Cafe)
MK: Plaza ice cream sandwich (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor)
DHS: any specialty cupcake

Dole whip with rum in Animal Kingdom is number 1!
Regular Dole Whip
avocado margarita from la cava (counts as a snack right.....)
Anything from caramel kuche
School Bread

For us its the carmel popcorn at Caramel Kuche. Of course the dole whip. I hear there is a new pineapple upside down cake with dole whip on top - cannot wait to try that in December.

keep this going!!!! I love all the snacks... gosh I cant wait Im on the countdown 17 days to go !!!!!

I know old school - but we still enjoy the school bread and the sweet pretzels at Kringla in Norway.

Getting some great ideas for our Christmas trip (37 days and counting). I am determined to try some new things this year, but then I have to decide which of my favourites to drop. Too many treats and not enough time!

Getting some great ideas for our Christmas trip (37 days and counting). I am determined to try some new things this year, but then I have to decide which of my favourites to drop. Too many treats and not enough time!

We're also going at Christmastime - looking forward to Holidays Around the World Booths!

What exactly is school bread? It's been mentioned numerous times.

It's kind of like a Boston cream donut except instead of chocolate icing on top, its regular icing with coconut flakes. It's heftier in that it's filled more than the typical donut. That's the best way I can explain it... I like to buy two when I'm leaving the park - one for the walk back to BCV and the other for breakfast the next day. Don't judge me...

It's kind of like a Boston cream donut except instead of chocolate icing on top, its regular icing with coconut flakes. It's heftier in that it's filled more than the typical donut. That's the best way I can explain it... I like to buy two when I'm leaving the park - one for the walk back to BCV and the other for breakfast the next day. Don't judge me...

I’ll be at the Boardwalk in 6 days and I might do this myself!

Thanks for the description. I'll have to check it out! Sounds like a good breakfast treat to me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter