Must DO Disney Snacks

Cinnamon funnel cake at Frontierland in Magic Kingdom. At Epcot's America, there's a stand that offers Pumpkin funnel cake but it was raining so hard the day I discovered it that I couldn't stop. This was spring, so I don't think it's seasonal.

No WDW trip is complete without enjoying the ginger ice cream at the Japan pavilion.

Beignets and chocolate milk. Just one morning. That's all.
In about 6 months I'm introducing my two young sons to that tradition. Yum!
:coffee:

Mickey Ice Cream bar
Soft Serve twist from the Kiosk in France
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel from Germany
Something from the Boardwalk Bakery

Dole Whip, those magnificent giant chocolate-covered Rice Krispie treats, Dole Whip, cinnamon rolls, Dole Whip, funnel cakes ... and did I mention Dole Whip??

Ghiradelli's has snack credit items? oh my.. gotta check that out!

Dole Whips, Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars, and Funnel Cake is a must for us. The LaFou's Brew at Gaston's Tavern may also become a must do for me. It was quite sweet initially but I actually rather enjoyed it, and it was cold which was nice and refreshing on that rather hot day.

MK- way too many choices! Sweet cream pretzel in Tomorrowland. Popcorn on Mainstreet. LaFou's Brew and a chocolate croissant from Gaston's. Dole Whip in Adventureland. Brownie Sundae in Fantasyland. (trying to narrow down to just one per MK visit is difficult. but I never go hungry in that park.)

Epcot- Marshmallow stick covered in caramel and chocolate from Karamell Kuche, Grand Marnier slush, just about anything from Patisserie.

DHS- Cupcake from Starring Rolls

DAK- I guess we don't snack much here. I only recall getting a pretzel on occasion. Or a piece of fruit from on the stands.

This is not a quick snack but we like to go the Big River Brewing company on the Boardwak and sit outside while eating their nacho's and people watching. The chicken nacho's are huge and require 3-4 people to help eat them.

The chocolate sea salt caramel from Germany...oh heavens.

Haven't tried these yet but they are going on my list!

Current must do's:
Dole whip floats
Mickey ice cream
And during F&W: lobster roll

Question- in Disneyland, we had "Matterhorn macaroons". Macaroons piled high to look like the Matterhorn,drizzled in white chocolate and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Oh Man they were so Delicious! Has anyone seen something similar at WDW?

Apple and cinammon muffin from Writer's Stop!! It's just too amazing for words!
Dole Whips, school bread and funnel cake are all on our next trip to do list!
Churros
Soft Pretzels
Frozen pink lemonade

There's something about the popcorn that is sooo good. It's probably just because it's from Disney ;-)

My favorites are jalapeño cream cheese stuffed pretzel, Mickey rice crispy treats on a stick( with chocolate and sprinkles!), a dark chocolate caramel with sea salt from Epcots Germany candy shop, and for small children, a drink in one of those adorable Orange bird cups in adventure land. On a veery, very hot day at DHS, we felt lucky to have found the slushy machine at Writers Stop. People were stopping us to ask where we got them. That was definitely our favorite snack that hot May Day during SWW.

Pineapple Floats and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies in MK and Carrot Cake Cookies in DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter