Must DO Disney Snacks

School bread is a must!

Cream cheese filled pretzels are new and amazing!

Cheddar cheese beer soup from Canada pavilion during Food and Wine!

Churro's!

:)DH - fresh popped pop corn at MK
Creme brulee from Patissiere
Napoleon from Patissiere
Choc. Croissant from Patissiere
ANYTHING from the Patissier (sp?)
Cin bun from Main Street Bakery (hope I can still find them)

ANYTHING from the bakery in France. I stumbled upon it during my last trip and to this day that simple "snack" of Cheese, bread, wine and chocolate croissant is my favorite meal I ever ate in Disney. (turned into my lunch)

Our favourite treat in Animal Kingdom is the frozen chai from the Royal Anandapur Tea Company stand. It's so delicious and also quite large -- my hubby and I are able to share one on a hot August day and both feel refreshed!

Reading the DIS boards and especially the trip blogs makes me hungry:chewy:

I agree :lmao:

Reading this board when you're on a diet is torture but the diet serves a purpose....to eat all these lovely things when I get to WDW!!

:rotfl2:

ANYTHING from the bakery in France. I stumbled upon it during my last trip and to this day that simple "snack" of Cheese, bread, wine and chocolate croissant is my favorite meal I ever ate in Disney. (turned into my lunch)

totally agree with this statement. our family always has to stop here at least once a trip.

Napoleon Dessert - Starring Rolls Bakery, Disney's Hollywood Studios

As always, I aspire to the Most Useless Post of the Day Award... The snack I remember most fondly was veggie spring rolls from a cart somewhere in AK. I think it was somewhere in the general vicinity of the path where DiVine lurks. :confused:

Of course: Dole Whip and Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches.

I also love anything at the France pasty shop. SO Good! They used to have some good fruit gummy snacks in England (at the tea store), but I was just there a few weeks ago and I could not find them. The chocolate covered strawberries were excellent as well. I believe I got that in Germany because the people I was with got the carmel corn (not a fan). I am an annual passholder, so I enjoyed hearing about some new stuff to try. Next time to HS going to hit the writers shop! :) I love me some carrot cake! :)

Cinnamon Roll at Main Street Bakery!
Funnel Cake and Grey Goose Slushy.
Oh and Churros.
My Tummy Rumbles at the memories...
October cannot come quick enough! :banana:

OK I'll play!

Cinnamon Bun from Gaston's Tavern. O.M.G. so good!

made-while-you-wait chocolate covered pretzels at Goofy's Candy Shop in DTD
(they have dark-chocolate drizzle and you can get all kinds of toppings. I always get one with mini reeses pb chips, one with oreo crumbles and one with mini m&m's. share them with the whole family cause it's too much goodness)

chocolates from the Italy Pavilion... I like the square ones that are milk chocolate layered with hazelnut...

my kids love going to Karamell Kuche in Germany Pavilion.. they like the covered apples and basically anything else. I'm personally not a caramel fan so I can skip this one...

Hubby loves the giant hot pretzels from Germany as well. and the beer. (does that count as a snack item :scratchin)?

Yummmmmmy....this thread is making me hungry!!!

We like:

Chocolate covered frozen bananas
Popcorn from MK
Salted Dark Chocolate Caramel from Germany
Mickey pretzels
And I always have to have a Grand Marnier slushie and and avocado margarita or two! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter