Must DO Disney Snacks

I tried a Dole Whip for the first time last year and it was mostly mentally delicious (as in, I was dreaming about it for 6 months before the trip since reading about in on the DIS, so to finally TRY IT was super satisfying and exciting, but I don't remember it being OMG-SO-DELICIOUS! I just remember being like "WOW this is it! This is a Dole Whip! I have been waiting for this experience for months!!!" I definitely will get one again though because it's a great refreshing cool-down snack! :thumbsup2

Also the chocolate covered frozen bananas dipped in nuts are awesome! It's fun to hunt for carts that actually sell them because most of the carts (at least most of the ones that I saw) don't carry them.
And soft pretzels! Particularly of the Mickey-head variety ;) mmmm

And Earl of Sandwich makes THE BEST chocolate-banana smoothie I have ever tasted in my entire life. It is the PERFECT balance of chocolate and banana. Seriously -- if you are a chocolate-banana fan, you NEED to try this smoothie!!!!!!!!!!!!::yes::

Haven't tried these yet but they are going on my list!

Current must do's:
Dole whip floats
Mickey ice cream
And during F&W: lobster roll

Also try the lobster and seafood pie at Irelend! DELICIOUS!!!!

There are so many ideal snacks that I have not tried, but there are a couple that I like to have at certain times/locations.

1. I must always have a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream on a stick in front of the castle, and document it with a picture!
2. I like to get a popcorn to watch the parade in Magic Kingdom.
3. Starring Rolls cupcake, or chocolate covered strawberries to eat while waiting for Fantasmic to start!
4. Dole Whip Float in the afternoon. I super love the Dole Whip! It was also quite tasty when they brought it to EPCOT and added rum! :)

Omg!!!! What have I been doing on all of these trips???? I'm definitely making a list now!
Here are a couple of ours: kakigori from Japan...usually the rainbow one(DH gets a sake!) popcorn in a souvenir bucket(against DH protests of we have too many buckets---the kids keep their action figures in them) funnel cake, DH loves the empanadas from a stand in EPCOT right past Canada I believe (if I recall correctly though, they didn't have them there last trip) frozen mocha drinks also from EPCOT at those coffee stands...the kids always need cotton candy especially now from Big Top Treats!!! Also new to the list, but not really a snack---Safari beer--- we had it at Yak & Yeti this past trip and can't wait to get back there!!!
Now I have to go google- citrus swirl....can't believe I don't know what this is!!!

Cotton Top Tamarin cupcake from Kusafiri in AK. It's HUGE...one of the best values for your money in terms of a snack credit IMO.

Ham and cheese croissant and chocolate mousse from France...those two together make the perfect light lunch for me.

I always get my chocolate and m&m covered marshmallows from DHS before fantasmic even though they are sold elsewhere.

And I always get a chocolate and m&m covered Mickey rice crispy before Wishes at MK!

And just a plain old chocolate milkshake from Ghirardelli at DTD.

Looking at this list it's fairly obvious that I am a chocoholic.

Zebra domes at the Mara, Dole whip at Poly or MK, funnel cakes and Belgian Waffles with Nutella and fruit at Sleepy Hollow in MK, Club Cool at EPCOT. I will say that my husband and I enjoyed the wine passport at EPCOT. :)

Mickey mouse ice cream and turkey legs are a must! I also remember having some really good cinnamon sugar roasted almonds at Epcot before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter