Mugs and Ft Wilderness

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Is there anyplace to use your refillable mug at Ft Wilderness other than the swimming pool? Does it have a counter service restaurant?

G719

DIS Veteran
Is there anyplace to use your refillable mug at Ft Wilderness other than the swimming pool? Does it have a counter service restaurant?
It does not have a traditional counter service restaurant but has a take out that is considered QS. There is a mug station there. It is in the same building as the trails end restaurant. It's to the left of the trails end entrance.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/p-and-js-southern-takeout/

JETS70

Teardrop camping at the Fort
You can use your refillable mugs at Trails End (P&J's Takeout) at the Settlement.

Steve

• 2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
    You can also get hot chocolate, hot tea, coffee at the Meadow Trading Post. At Trail's End you can get iced tea also. They fill that for you.

JETS70

Some sad news for any out there that were fans of the Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade...…...no longer available. :sad1:

Steve

• serenitygr

DIS Veteran
    Some sad news for any out there that were fans of the Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade...…...no longer available. :sad1:

Steve
    We found this out during our trip and I promptly returned my refillable mug- that lemonade was the only reason I bought a mug every trip. :(

JETS70

We found this out during our trip and I promptly returned my refillable mug- that lemonade was the only reason I bought a mug every trip. :(
    I almost did the same thing. That stuff was :thumbsup2:thumbsup2. We decided to keep the cups. We would go to the Meadows and fill up with hot chocolate and then do some looping each night as well as coffee in the morning. I'm sure we got our moneys worth out of those cups. :rotfl2:

Steve

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News