Moms Panel Results!?

Just got my email this evening. :sad2: "While you were not among those selected, we are very grateful that you took the time to enter and share your love for Walt" :confused3 Nice email with a cute notepad attachment. Good luck to the rest of the 10,000 who applied:wizard:

So, sraiford, you got a real email??? I guess we'll all be looking for one in the next 24-48 hours, huh? Hopefully, we're not all rejected and at least one of the Disers gets on board!

Got mine this evening- said thanks, but no thanks. Oh well! Good luck everyone!

Rejected too. Two DIS'ers on the Family Board got to the next round. They have to answer 3 questions they were given by 10/24.

Another loser here!!!:sad2: Oh well, at least I can say I tried!!! It was worth a shot, but good luck to anyone who made it to the next round!!!

:sad: So SAD!! Got my e-mail today,I was REJECTED also. BUT......17 hour countdown....:banana: :dance3: :banana: I will be in WDW tomorrow!!! Good Luck to those still waiting! :wizard: Joan

Me! I did!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so excited. In this phase we have to answer three new questions. Then the finalists will be called for a phone interview.
:yay: :yay:

Congratulations!!!
I applied but I have not received an email stating yes or no yet.

I got an Email!!! I got an Email!!!

Whoooohooooo!!!

I get Disney Stationary!!!! ;)

Nope, not good enough...... but I am sure with 10,000 submissions it was hard to pick - any of us DIS Moms would have been great choices!!

Congrats to those who made it!
Cat

Me! I did!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so excited. In this phase we have to answer three new questions. Then the finalists will be called for a phone interview.
:yay: :yay:

Great newsfor you!! I did also receive a very nice rejection letter :guilty: ! I was disappointed, what can you do!! Let us know how it goes!!!

I've merged these two threads about the exact same thing.

Thanks!

Knox

Congrats 2goofykids! Goodluck in the next round. So happy someone from the boards made it. I also was holding my breath when I saw the email - I thought I was selected. After reading the "fine print", I realized I was rejected. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I didn't make it either. I haven't read this entire thread, but it sounds as if one DISser made it to the next level. Is that right? I hope so!

I got picked to go to the next phase!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so excited. I have to answer three new questions and who ever they pick will then go on to a telephone interview. I feel so special. Sorry to all of you who got disappointing news. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet!

WOW!!! thats awesome! congratulations!

Maybe when you have won the whole thing........ and if you dont mind you can post your 300 word essay that got you to this point I would love to get an idea of what Disney was looking for and see what a great job you did on your disney mom application

I WON......the stationary too! Another rejection here! 2Goofykids congratulations and best of luck in the next phase! Remember us here on the DIS when you get to the "big time" LOL Jim

Note cards, stationery...yep, another loser. But, heck, it was fun dreaming. Besides, I was a little conflicted...I'm already going to be in WDW at the same time. Figured it would be my luck to win a trip for a time I was already going to be there.
Congratulations to those who made it to the next step...here's hoping a DISer goes all the way to WDW!!!

I received a rejection letter too! I was so excited to see an email and then I read it. Oh well it was fun dreaming while the suspense lasted.:sad1:

But hearty Congratulations to 2goofykids for making it to the next level! :dance3:

You go girl!:cool1: Make us DisBoarders proud!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter