Moms Panel Results!?

Seriously, if I got on the panel and was asked a question I couldn't answer, I would ask it here, lol. I wonder if Disney really thinks their "official" board will be able to compete with this one? It's like reading the official guide vs the unofficial one. Of course the official one will be biased... Here you get objectivity from park goers, not the "party line". I hope the DIS'ers who get picked will tell us if they are brainwashed on this "free trip" in December. :rotfl: In any case, I will certainly check out the new board. popcorn::

Oh well, I didn't figure I would be,but also was not expecting an email notifying me! So, good luck to everyone else, and check your emails!

I can't believe I even let myself get excited....:guilty:
oh well-
best of luck to everyone else.:sad1:

Man, I got so excited to see the Email, I thought for sure we were chosen. then I read, and got sad :confused3

They shouldnt have said they were not going to send an email if you were not chosen and then send an email to tell us we werent chosen. :sad1:

ah well...good luck to those that are left :+)

Well, I guess I can dream a little longer. I haven't gotten the dreaded email yet. hehe :goodvibes

I got picked to go to the next phase!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so excited. I have to answer three new questions and who ever they pick will then go on to a telephone interview. I feel so special. Sorry to all of you who got disappointing news. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet!

I thought we weren't going to know until November?:confused3 What did the email say? Who did it say it was from? I didn't hear anything yet. Don't know if that's good or bad. Either way I'm leaving soon. Just look at my ticker:cool1:

I keep checking my emails, but nothing. Just wondering if anyone got any emails yet regarding the mom's panel? I know they are supposed to respond by Nov. 2nd.:)

I received a very nice rejection letter this evening. Oh well. Hope another DISer made it!

Rejected here also....just posted on another board. I thought I was picked when I saw the email. They said they were not going to respond to all 10,000who applied, just the ones that were moving on. Good luck to those that got the good news!

Me! I did!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so excited. In this phase we have to answer three new questions. Then the finalists will be called for a phone interview.
:yay: :yay:

I am so excited. I have to answer three new questions and who ever they pick will then go on to a telephone interview. I feel so special. Sorry to all of you who got disappointing news. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet!

Congratulations to you! :cheer2:

Sorry to the rest of you. :grouphug: I still expect lots of great advice from you all here on DIS though.

WOW, 2goofykids, that is awesome!!! I hope a Diser makes it, even if its not me!

I got my rejection letter today to. I have to say my heart gave a leap when I saw the email as they did say they would not be responding to everyone. However, I am not among the choosen. :sad1:

They were very nice in the rejection though. True Disney style. Good luck to those who have not heard yet!

Suz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!