MK EVENTS SOLD OUT ..... 2017 Complimentary Events - Membership Magic Ever After

Post here if you figure out a way to do this. I have a reservation for March 3 for 6 people that I am not going to use. When I tried to follow the link to cancel it, I couldn't. So if I have to call them anyway, I'd be willing to do a 3-way call if that will work to transfer to someone who can use it, especially if MS is not keeping a waiting list.[/QUOTE

I am holding on to mine as well in hopes that somebody can use it and we can do it on the phone with member services.

I am holding on to mine as well in hopes that somebody can use it and we can do it on the phone with member services.

I would love to coordinate with one of you to do this! I am so bummed it is sold out...I planned on being there March 3rd just for this event. Would you please PM me and we can work a 3 way call out with Member Services? I would be so grateful <3

If any body has a reservation for 2 that they can't use for March 3rd, I would be willing to see if we can coordinate a 3 way call. Please PM -

Post here if you figure out a way to do this. I have a reservation for March 3 for 6 people that I am not going to use. When I tried to follow the link to cancel it, I couldn't. So if I have to call them anyway, I'd be willing to do a 3-way call if that will work to transfer to someone who can use it, especially if MS is not keeping a waiting list.

I would love to coordinate with one of you to do this! I am so bummed it is sold out...I planned on being there March 3rd just for this event. Would you please PM me and we can work a 3 way call out with Member Services? I would be so grateful <3

I am canceling my reservation for a party of 4 on 3/3 today at 3pm EST if anyone wants to grab it.

For those that was there for animal kingdom 2016. How long was the wait for rides? WhAt free snacks and drinks did they have? Thanks I tried google all that seem to come up was for the upcoming 2017. Anything else they have?
Thanks will be there on sep 13

Last edited:
For those that was there for animal kingdom 2016. How long was the wait for rides? WhAt free snacks and drinks did they have? Thanks I tried google all that seem to come up was for the upcoming 2017. Anything else they have?
Thanks will be there on sep 13
For the Safari, you were given a card with a return time (similar to the legacy FP). After official park closing, you had to present the card to get in line.
Snacks: chips, cookies, ice cream, assorted nut mixes
Drinks: Water & Lemonade
Everest had virtually no waits. Didn't ride any others.
None of the shows (FoTLK, Nemo, etc.) were open.
The character M&Gs were characters that are rarely out.

Any recollection of 'when' the booking began?

Taking GD for 4th of July week, would be a lovely addition to the activities

Can't say I remember receiving emails from DVC re the events in the past.:scratchin Hate to stalk the website/call MS every day lol...guess I'll hope info is posted here.

While we would prefer an event at a regular park we'll also be there that week so I want to snag the TL one on the 5th. I called today fishing for a release date but they said we just have to check the site every day. Frustrating time waster.

We will be there for two weeks around 4th of July and hoping to snag 1 night at Typhoon Lagoon. It is perfect to satisfy the WP craving of my 11 year old son without having to add the option on to our tickets.

For those of you who have done the TL event- are the attractions that are open the more family friendly? Youngest DD will be 3, 40 in tall- just wondering if there will be enough to keep her busy

For those of you who have done the TL event- are the attractions that are open the more family friendly? Youngest DD will be 3, 40 in tall- just wondering if there will be enough to keep her busy
I spent a lot of time in the lazy river.

Seems to me dvc should have less guests and more dvc members can go. 5 a person seems like a lot to me. I know it took over a month what I hear to get full. This doesn't effect me but it effects a lot of dvc members that wil be there and won't be able to go. I'm guessing they allow a lot of guests to try to get them to join.

Seems to me dvc should have less guests and more dvc members can go. 5 a person seems like a lot to me. I know it took over a month what I hear to get full. This doesn't effect me but it effects a lot of dvc members that wil be there and won't be able to go. I'm guessing they allow a lot of guests to try to get them to join.
I think you are forgetting that only adults can be DVC members. Larger families (many of which flock to dvc due to the ability to book the larger villas their families require) could only be bringing the immediate family and have 5 guests. Some owners don't have their spouses on the deed for whatever reason (I've see Other posters here mention that) so they and all the children would be considered guests.

Are there any "watch" threads for the booking windows of these various events to open? If so, could someone post the link(s) here? I didn't find one but figure there must be one already...?

Are there any "watch" threads for the booking windows of these various events to open? If so, could someone post the link(s) here? I didn't find one but figure there must be one already...?

I'd just watch this thread. Someone will probably just start a new thread when there's some announcement too.

I'm staying ON property in March and I was able to make reservations, I believe, it was 3 days earlier than those staying off.

Did they get in touch with you and let you know that tickets were available for the event during your stay ? Or were you checking the website regularly and notice availability ? We have a reservation for a long weekend from 12/2-12/6 and would like to attend Epcot on 12/4/17. TIA

Did they get in touch with you and let you know that tickets were available for the event during your stay ? Or were you checking the website regularly and notice availability ? We have a reservation for a long weekend from 12/2-12/6 and would like to attend Epcot on 12/4/17. TIA

I'm pretty sure when I got the email from DVC the booking date was already stated in it. I'm interested in December too and am a little fearful to book my home resort and then locked out of the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter