• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK EVENTS SOLD OUT ..... 2017 Complimentary Events - Membership Magic Ever After

I still have my Feb MK event that I am not using. It is for 6 people. If anyone wants it, I can cancel so let me know if you want to coordinate a time.

Reactions: anb
Seems to me dvc should have less guests and more dvc members can go. 5 a person seems like a lot to me. I know it took over a month what I hear to get full. This doesn't effect me but it effects a lot of dvc members that wil be there and won't be able to go. I'm guessing they allow a lot of guests to try to get them to join.
We bought DVC because we have 4 kids. We are also foster parents, so we could actually have up to six kids on a trip. Most times we take my parents along to help with the kids, ages 3-6 plus any extra foster kids. So that's 6-8 extra people on top of the actual DVC members. Considering Disney is for families, I'd be more upset if my large family was excluded due to limits that are too small.

Does anybody know when the AK events will be available to book?

Does anyone know how many people the MK event is limited to? Is it around 25k?

I've been asking/wondering that for a while... anyone have an idea?
Yes - would like to know too! We are going to be at BLT on 3/3 but are not exactly young anymore haha, so wonder if it's worth going to the event. If it's amazing and a once in a lifetime event, (or if we have a few Martini's at the bar haha), we may wander over. Otherwise we will offer our tickets to someone else.

I still have my Feb MK event that I am not using. It is for 6 people. If anyone wants it, I can cancel so let me know if you want to coordinate a time.
Do you still have it? would love to coordinate (I think it requires you to cancel and I'll be on line to try and snag them up).

Do you still have it? would love to coordinate (I think it requires you to cancel and I'll be on line to try and snag them up).
I already did that with another Disboard member a few weeks back. We messaged back and forth and I told her to be ready and she confirmed she was and I hit cancel and she was able to get our reservation for 6. Sorry, but glad to know that somebody was able to use it.

Someone posted this link on another thread and a couple of us were able to register for the event even though it is showing sold out. I got 2 of us in for this Friday.

https://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x92094f938

Thank you for the link! I have been trying for a week to get get two tickets for my parents (also members). They booked a last minute trip for their 40th anniversary and I was able to get them tickets today for 3/3! I am so excited even though I won't be there.

We have done the Typhoon Lagoon event the last 2 years and it was a lot of fun both times. Also did the MK event this past year.

So what were the hours for this event? Did they offer snacks? Was it crowded? When did they open the reservations for this event last year? Did they release them progressively one-by-one or did they do all of the TL events in one shot?!

So what were the hours for this event? Did they offer snacks? Was it crowded? When did they open the reservations for this event last year? Did they release them progressively one-by-one or did they do all of the TL events in one shot?!
I just found a piece of paper stuck in a book the other day with a date in April and my confirmation number so I am presuming I booked in April last year. I think once reservations opened up you could pick which night. Last year you had to call. I think the event was 8-12 or 7-12. I can't honestly remember and yes there was chips, cookies, mickey bars, strawberry bars and Mickey icecream sandwiches. Lemonade and water to drink. Character meet & greets and a dance party and games throughout the night. I did not feel it was crowded but we got there right when you could get in and got in the bigger ride lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter