Minivan at $20/day

DavidOH

Mouseketeer
I am going to WDW May 17-24 and just got a minivan through Priceline for $20/day, 183.37 for the week including fees and taxes.

This is my first time using priceline. I hope I don't have any trouble when I go to pick it up.

:D

WOW!!
I have never used priceline before, but I may give it a try. What rental company did you end up with?

Wow! Priceline rejected my $20 a day bid - You are lucky! What rental car company did you end up with?

Priceline rejected my bid of 20$ a day for a minivan and 17 for a full size car. We are going April 28-May 5th. Has anyone had luck with that time frame.

I was surprised too when I got it. It was the first offer I made. I thought I was low balling but it was worth a shot. Now I wish I had put something lower just to see how I would have made out. But I am in no way complaining I got lucky and got a great deal.

BTW it is with Alamo. I've rented through tem before, the conventional way and never had a problem. I think I paid this for an economy car last time.

Hi, I booked priceline last night got $30.00 for a mini van with budget. I'm going feb. (pres. week) and had the same car booked with budget for $220. more. I thought I got a great deal. I hope everything turns out O.K. I never did priceline before but I didn't want to pay $520 for a car. Have a great trip. ºoº

I'm SO jealous LOL!! We are not going until next December!! Do you think it's too early to try for Priceline?

Thanks!

We booked a van thru Priceline last year, I forget which company, but there was NO problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest