Mini Trip -- September 19 - 22

Girl you are gonna love Boma...please take detailed notes on the food items for me because we have not dined there since last Oct and I think they added some new entrees like goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs.....YUM!

Girl you are gonna love Boma...please take detailed notes on the food items for me because we have not dined there since last Oct and I think they added some new entrees like goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs.....YUM!

Okay...you saw the word Boma and you stopped reading. :rotfl2:
We cancelled Boma after I was able to get Crystal Palace at 8:05 a.m. so we could have Main Street by ourselves. We'll do Boma next trip...I promise.

Okay...you saw the word Boma and you stopped reading. :rotfl2:
We cancelled Boma after I was able to get Crystal Palace at 8:05 a.m. so we could have Main Street by ourselves. We'll do Boma next trip...I promise.

Yup you are right, I just get so excited when I see Boma breakfast that my brain drains on me

I just got Yak & Yeti for a 1:30 lunch on our day at the AK! YESSSSSSSSSS! All done now. The only thing we might do is try to do a walk in at Fulton's on the Monday we drive back to Orlando for our flight on Tuedsay. I'm happy as a clam.

The last time we went to Fulton's it was on a Saturday for lunch and we walked in with no ADR, you should be good!:thumbsup2

The last time we went to Fulton's it was on a Saturday for lunch and we walked in with no ADR, you should be good!:thumbsup2

Excellent. Although hubby keeps talking about going to Earl of Sandwich because we've never done that. I guess we'll see what we are in the mood for that day when we get there.

Ok I need a recap....you have switched and changed things more times that even I have (ha ha) so please give me your list again so I can live vicariously through you and I get to be the first one to hear all about it since we are going to meet for lunch!

Hmmm...I may have you bring me snacks from WDW! :rotfl:

Ok I need a recap....you have switched and changed things more times that even I have (ha ha) so please give me your list again so I can live vicariously through you and I get to be the first one to hear all about it since we are going to meet for lunch!

Hmmm...I may have you bring me snacks from WDW! :rotfl:

Okay, hon....here you go:

Saturday, September 19 -- 8:05 a.m. at Crystal Palace and 5:40 at Sci Fi
Sunday, September 20 -- 12:55 at LeCellier
Monday, September 21 -- 1:30 at Yak & Yeti
Tuesday, September 22 -- 1:00 at Plaza

Not sure what we are doing at Downtown Disney on Monday, September 28, before we fly home on Tuesday, the 29th

What do you want me to bring you. Just tell me and I will pick it up for you.

looks yummy! I like your current line-up...loved Yak & Yeti in May (those fried wontons for dessert was enough for me to want to go back...and we liked the entrees, too)

Sci-Fi question...

We are going for lunch...burger or reuben?
I love both - never had either at Sci-Fi....I hadn't heard the reuben was good until here...now I'm torn! :rotfl:

Kat, CONGRATS on the Y&Y! I'm happy to read you got everything! Just shows presistence does pay off!

Sci-Fi question...

We are going for lunch...burger or reuben?
I love both - never had either at Sci-Fi....I hadn't heard the reuben was good until here...now I'm torn! :rotfl:

Kat, CONGRATS on the Y&Y! I'm happy to read you got everything! Just shows presistence does pay off!

I hear the reuben is to die for!!!!!!!!! Another DIS friend who just got back a couple of weeks ago and had the burger and said it was "hardly cooked" and she did not like it at all. Said the onion rings were awesome though.

I hear the reuben is to die for!!!!!!!!! Another DIS friend who just got back a couple of weeks ago and had the burger and said it was "hardly cooked" and she did not like it at all. Said the onion rings were awesome though.

Oh-that's awful! Ick!!! :sad2: I'll keep the reuben in mind, sounds SO yummy!

I have had two reubens, one from the Plaza that was very very good and one from Sci Fi that was AWESOME!

Well, I cancelled Yak & Yeti. I wasn't pleased with the 1:30 time slot and could get nothing earlier and really didn't want to be at AK from 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (we want to spend time at the pool during the afternoon). So we're doing counter service all that day. I did add two more ADR's. We are driving back to Orlando from Marco Island on Monday, the 28th, so we can go to Downtown Disney and the outlet malls (rather than use our "preciouis time" at the parks to go shopping). I made an ADR as a surprise for Mark at Fulton's for dinner (I won on a scratch ticket here at home and thought I'd treat him for working so hard at a second job all summer) and then I made a 8:50 breakfast at Boma for Tuesday before we head to the airport for the return home.

I'll try to do my review while we're in Marco Island.

Hi Kat,
I haven't been on the CSR board for awhile so I was quite surprised and excited to see you were able to get to DW this year after all! :cool1:

I was thinking I was going to have to get some paper and write down your ressie's so I could figure out what you were doing! ;) You might need to do another recap - I'm a little slow today!

Have a great trip - only 4 more days!

Michelle

Hi Kat,
I haven't been on the CSR board for awhile so I was quite surprised and excited to see you were able to get to DW this year after all! :cool1:

I was thinking I was going to have to get some paper and write down your ressie's so I could figure out what you were doing! ;) You might need to do another recap - I'm a little slow today!

Have a great trip - only 4 more days!

Michelle

Just for you, Michelle:

Saturday, the 19th -- 8:05 a.m. at Crystal Palace, 5:40 at Sci Fi
Sunday, the 20th -- 12:55 at LeCellier
Monday, the 21st -- nothing
Tuesday, the 22nd -- 3:00 at Plaza
Monday, September 28 -- 4:50 at Fultons
Tuesday, September 29 -- 8:50 a.m. at Boma

Not fair, I love all the places you are eating at and I have to listen to you tell me all about them and be jealous all over again! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter