Mini Trip -- September 19 - 22

Not fair, I love all the places you are eating at and I have to listen to you tell me all about them and be jealous all over again! :lovestruc

Oops...I should have added that I'm eating at Cocomo's in Naples on Thursday, September 24, with the FOOD QUEEN!!! ;)

We won't be home from Marco Island until next Tuesday night (the 29th), but wanted to at least let you all know that the first four restaurants we ate at -- Crystal Palace (breakast), Sci-Fi (dinner), LeCellier (lunch) and Plaza (lunch) were all great--good food (sometimes great food) and very good service. Once we're home, I'll do a review with photos (and Fulton's and Boma will be added too).

We won't be home from Marco Island until next Tuesday night (the 29th), but wanted to at least let you all know that the first four restaurants we ate at -- Crystal Palace (breakast), Sci-Fi (dinner), LeCellier (lunch) and Plaza (lunch) were all great--good food (sometimes great food) and very good service. Once we're home, I'll do a review with photos (and Fulton's and Boma will be added too).

So good to hear from you and even better to hear that your first four restaurants were great!!!!!!

I can't wait until you get home and do a full review...but do not want your trip to end for your sake. :hug:

It sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip in every possible way!

Safe travels!! (where are you spending Monday might?)

I can't wait until you get home and do a full review...but do not want your trip to end for your sake. :hug:

It sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip in every possible way!

Safe travels!! (where are you spending Monday might?)

We are staying at a LaQuinta about 10 minutes from Downtown Disney (Mark had points for a free night). We will go to to the outlet malls, then to Downtown Disney for dinner at Fulton's (and a drink with JanetB) and then shop. Tuesday a.m. we have breakfast at Boma's and are meeting Aubriee from the DIS and we are going to ask at the front desk if we can see an empty room for consideration for next year, then off to the airport for a 3:00 flight (we hope to land on time at O'Hare around 5:00 on Tuesday).

We are staying at a LaQuinta about 10 minutes from Downtown Disney (Mark had points for a free night). We will go to to the outlet malls, then to Downtown Disney for dinner at Fulton's (and a drink with JanetB) and then shop. Tuesday a.m. we have breakfast at Boma's and are meeting Aubriee from the DIS and we are going to ask at the front desk if we can see an empty room for consideration for next year, then off to the airport for a 3:00 flight (we hope to land on time at O'Hare around 5:00 on Tuesday).

Can't wait to hear about your time with Nick!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your time with Nick!!!!!!!!

Nicki is an absolute sweetheart. We spent an hour and a half with her yesterday afternoon (we didn't get to meet earlier because her Uncle died and she had to fly to Boston for the funeral). We greeted each other with a hug and we talked and laughed nonstop for 90 minutes. You would never have known that we just met when we both pulled in to the parking lot...you would have thought we'd known each other for years. My poor husband could hardly get a word in edge wise. We promised that next year we would try to work our schedules to go for the F&W Festival and even if not when her and Todd go, she'll drive down for the weekend.

Like I said--a TOTAL sweetheart. I'll post a picture of the three of us when we get home.

Nicki is an absolute sweetheart. We spent an hour and a half with her yesterday afternoon (we didn't get to meet earlier because her Uncle died and she had to fly to Boston for the funeral). We greeted each other with a hug and we talked and laughed nonstop for 90 minutes. You would never have known that we just met when we both pulled in to the parking lot...you would have thought we'd known each other for years. My poor husband could hardly get a word in edge wise. We promised that next year we would try to work our schedules to go for the F&W Festival and even if not when her and Todd go, she'll drive down for the weekend.

Like I said--a TOTAL sweetheart. I'll post a picture of the three of us when we get home.

This reminds me so much of when I first met my now bff last year in WDW. We'd been chatting on the boards for two years and when we got together it was amazing! I knew Nick would be a sweetheart, she's a doll! can't wait to see the pics!!!!

This reminds me so much of when I first met my now bff last year in WDW. We'd been chatting on the boards for two years and when we got together it was amazing! I knew Nick would be a sweetheart, she's a doll! can't wait to see the pics!!!!

I just love both of you and could not ask for better friends! :lovestruc

I miss ya Kath and I hope you and Mark made it through the rain this morning and back to Disney where you are having a blast and spending Mark's money!

I am trying to get a ressie for Fulton's for this Thurs but no luck so far...bummer!

Looking forward to reading all your reviews!!!!

I am trying to get a ressie for Fulton's for this Thurs but no luck so far...bummer!

Nicki, try a walk up and if not, eat at the bar, we eat at the bar all the time and it works out great! They have some great bartenders there and it's always fun for people watching!

Looking forward to reading all your reviews!!!!

Nicki, try a walk up and if not, eat at the bar, we eat at the bar all the time and it works out great! They have some great bartenders there and it's always fun for people watching!

Ah very good idea...that is what you did right? I think we can swing that!

I just love both of you and could not ask for better friends! :lovestruc

I miss ya Kath and I hope you and Mark made it through the rain this morning and back to Disney where you are having a blast and spending Mark's money!

Like pp said, try for walk up or sit at bar. We tried changing our time numerous time and when we got there, the place was empty--literally. There were people upstairs but the whole downstairs was empty...so not sure whey we couldn't change our ressie.

I miss you too. Mark and I talked about our visit during the ride back to Orlando. The rain had stopped by the time we left and we had a pleasant drive to Orlando. Home now and will start my reports tomorrow (too tired tonight). But here are the pictures from our visit:

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

Hey Nic... you still look the same as when we saw you last year!!! Wish I could meet up with you all at F&W next year, but we have to be happy with our trip this year first.... I don't think we'll be going next year, since I'll already be going on a trip in March.... :cool1::cool1: with hubby...

Nic, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about the end of the month.

Kathy, can't wait to hear about your dining adventures!!!

23 more days til our stay at CSR !!! (I really hope the conventioneers don't take up all of the rooms in Casitas 4 or 5)

Like pp said, try for walk up or sit at bar. We tried changing our time numerous time and when we got there, the place was empty--literally. There were people upstairs but the whole downstairs was empty...so not sure whey we couldn't change our ressie.

I miss you too. Mark and I talked about our visit during the ride back to Orlando. The rain had stopped by the time we left and we had a pleasant drive to Orlando. Home now and will start my reports tomorrow (too tired tonight). But here are the pictures from our visit:

I scored a 5pm ressie at Fultons for tomorrow...if that doesnt get Toddy Boy out of work I dont know what will! I had a blast with you too! Dont you just want to move down here with me?

Love, love, love the pics!!!!!!!:yay:

Yeah I think we cleaned up nice! My eyes disappeared because we were laughing so hard!

Hey Nic... you still look the same as when we saw you last year!!! Wish I could meet up with you all at F&W next year, but we have to be happy with our trip this year first.... I don't think we'll be going next year, since I'll already be going on a trip in March.... :cool1::cool1: with hubby...

Nic, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about the end of the month.

Kathy, can't wait to hear about your dining adventures!!!

23 more days til our stay at CSR !!! (I really hope the conventioneers don't take up all of the rooms in Casitas 4 or 5)

Yup still the same...like mom says us Italians are just ageless! Wish I could see you and Cait this year but I will have to be happy viisting your reviews instead!

Um can you please stop pestering me on my thread and get to posting pictures and reviews on your own?! We are all waiting with baited breath over here.... :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

hey bub...bring on da grub!!

Um can you please stop pestering me on my thread and get to posting pictures and reviews on your own?! We are all waiting with baited breath over here.... :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Gee....some people are awfully pushy! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Okay, here we go.

We arrived at the CSR at just a couple of minutes before midnight on Friday, the 18th. First ressie up was Saturday morning at the Crystal Palace for an 8:05 a.m. ADR with Pooh and friends.

My favorite sign:
IMG_2232.jpg

We were so early that we parked really close and could walk to the TTC:

Our first monorail ride:
IMG_2234.jpg

Picture of the castle when we were walking down Main Street:
IMG_2239.jpg

The Crystal Palace:
IMG_2240.jpg

My first plate (notice ALL of the puffed french toast--my favorite:
IMG_2241.jpg

Mark's first plate:
IMG_2242.jpg

Mark with Eeyore (notice what Eeyore is doing because Mark is wearing his Eeyore ears):
IMG_2245.jpg

Me with Eeyore (I'm wearing my Tigger ears...at first Eeyore made a motion of "go away" to me because I had on my Tigger ears):
IMG_2246.jpg

I didn't take pictures of the second plates (and third for Mark) as we were so hungry because we didn't have dinner the night before.

As always, CP did not let us down. The food was excellent--love that puffed french toast.

Up next will be our meal at Sci Fi later in the day on Saturday.

:goodvibes Great review! Sorry I am late joining in, but real life sometimes just doesn't leave enough time for my DlS addiction.
Loved the photos of you and Nicki and your review of CP. I wonder if we ever make it there :lmao:!

Can't wait for more! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter