Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

DD and DH last year
IMG_2461.jpg

Great costumes! I have no clue what I'm going to do. Originally I didn't know if I wanted to dress up, but my younger cousins have all informed me that i HAVE to! No disappointing them! It's so strange to think that it might be too hot on halloween, here in upstate NY you have to plan costumes to fit a possible snowsuit underneath:laughing:

Here we are as Mousketeers. We even had on black tap shoes! Very comfortable costumes even in the heat.
PA200163.jpg

UMM ADORABLE!!!!! I might have to steal your costumes,sorry but I so love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to dress up as Ariel but I can't find an Ariel costume I like for adults...the ones I find are so cheesy looking.

YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you!
It was so funny because I got a lot of attention from CMs that night and I guess it was because it is a semi-rare costume and because I look sort of like her. :goodvibes
One lady even said to her daughter "Look it's Alice!" and pointed at me. I'm not sure if she thought I was the real deal or what, but it was a fun night.

To the poster who wanted father/daughter ideas: Poseidon & Ariel- I suppose you could do the Mad Hatter and Alice. You could also go as Walt & Minnie Mouse.

Anyone have any suggestions for someone who is going to be 7 1/2 months pregnant? So far, all I can come up with is Juno- which is fine for a regular party, bu tnot so family friendly to show up at WDW as a pregnant teenager. Maybe I can jsut dress my bump up as something- or a t-shirt that says "future Mrs. Charming" or something like that...
I dunno. Any ideas?

To the poster who wanted father/daughter ideas: Poseidon & Ariel- I suppose you could do the Mad Hatter and Alice. You could also go as Walt & Minnie Mouse.

Anyone have any suggestions for someone who is going to be 7 1/2 months pregnant? So far, all I can come up with is Juno- which is fine for a regular party, bu tnot so family friendly to show up at WDW as a pregnant teenager. Maybe I can jsut dress my bump up as something- or a t-shirt that says "future Mrs. Charming" or something like that...
I dunno. Any ideas?

Any costume with an empire waist, Alice and Wendy would work.

The Belle Provincial Outfit; did you make it or have it made? I have been looking for one.

Hi! I had the Belle costume made by Kellys Costumes. It's not listed on her site, but you can call her and she'll make it for you. She's such a sweetie! She made the Wendy costume my sister is wearing also. They are beautiful! We got so many compliments on our costumes, especially from the CMs! Have fun at the party. :goodvibes

http://www.kellyscostumes.net/

Anyone have any suggestions for someone who is going to be 7 1/2 months pregnant?

How about Mrs. Potts? There's a picture of someone with a Mrs. Potts' costume from last year. It might be a bit cumbersome but it does the trick. Anyway, enjoy!! :goodvibes

Great thread:thumbsup2

Does anyone have pictures of their family dressed up as a theme? Just need some ideas for our family of 4 for our FIRST MNSSHP in Sept. 21:cheer2:

Hey everyone I forgot to post my pict. on this thread last year. We dressed up as afamily of anti-Cruella Dalmations! It was a huge hit, we were in the parade and Cruella went up to us in the Boo to You Parade. We will probably wear the same costumes this year, they were so much fun and we got awesome compliments.
mm5.jpg

Hey everyone I forgot to post my pict. on this thread last year. We dressed up as afamily of anti-Cruella Dalmations! It was a huge hit, we were in the parade and Cruella went up to us in the Boo to You Parade. We will probably wear the same costumes this year, they were so much fun and we got awesome compliments.
mm5.jpg

Very cute idea!! Inventive and creative!! :thumbsup2

I know I have a better picture, I will have to hunt it down and post it later, but here we are wating for the bus at POR.

PICT0034.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter