Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

Married_Him_@_Disney

A Disney Mom
pirate:
Many Dis board families are going to MNSSHP this year, and I bet we are all looking for some costume ideas!! Let's get a thread started with pictures of your MNSSHP costumes!

Our family is looking for ideas, and we would love to see what others have done! :thumbsup2

My DD last October at MNSSHP, was 2 1/2 she is now 3.
Sorry it's so big.
PA170088.jpg

I love the pumpkin hair! That's so creative!

We'll be there in October 07 also! But, we've got to find a costume for our little Disney Baby :yay:

Well, my DW wanted something easy. She hates orange as it isn't one of her colors, but went with it anyway. She ordered the wig online and it came all crammed in a small bag so she had to spend hours combing it to get it to look okay.
We don't think we'll actually go to MNSSHP this year. While we enjoyed it, will probably skip it. Thinking of maybe doing the Spirit of Aloha
Polynesian Luau.

Well, my DW wanted something easy. She hates orange as it isn't one of her colors, but went with it anyway. She ordered the wig online and it came all crammed in a small bag so she had to spend hours combing it to get it to look okay.
We don't think we'll actually go to MNSSHP this year. While we enjoyed it, will probably skip it. Thinking of maybe doing the Spirit of Aloha
Polynesian Luau.

We love the Luau! We had our rehearsal dinner there, and it was so much fun. Have fun!

DD posing with Princess Jasmine & Aladdin at MNSSHP 9/06 in Adventureland.

100_0148.jpg

Blessed Be,
Tina

Considering that we went in mid-September, this was about as dressed up as either of us would consider being in the heat and humidity. The outfits were a huge hit. We got lots of compliments for being so silly. Maggie

1034948.jpg

Here's DD at MNSSHP 9/15/07

100_6345.jpg

We had a blast even though it rained.
icon_umbrella.gif

If luck goes my way, I might, might (*crosses fingers really hard and shuts eyes tight wishing*) get to go to MNSSHP this year and so I definitely am looking for some costume ideas! I like the pictures posted so far!

Here is a picture of my son, last year @ MNSSHP...Can you guess who he was??;)

mysonsorcerer.jpg

If luck goes my way, I might, might (*crosses fingers really hard and shuts eyes tight wishing*) get to go to MNSSHP this year and so I definitely am looking for some costume ideas! I like the pictures posted so far!

Agreed - great pictures so far! I just bought our tickets today for MNSSHP for Halloween day!!! So excited!!

Some pictures of my kids:

DisneyJasmineAlladin5.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin4.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin2.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin1.jpg
[/IMG]

DisneyJasmine.jpg
[/IMG]

DisneyAladdin.jpg
[/IMG]

And my Mom:

DisneyGoodFairy.jpg
[/IMG]

I love that costume! Did you make it yourself???

I had it made in a costume shop...All I did was take a picture of my son with Mickey from a previous trip(MGM) and they made it, only that I requested a lighter material as the weather was hot and humid at that time of year.

He was a hit that night! And received numerous compliments...I had a lady even come up to me offering to buy the costume!:rotfl:

desiandcindy.jpg

tink my DGD and I am not sure who Cindy was. They started dancing together while we were waiting for family to get off space mountain. It was so cute.

DisneyPhotoImage69.jpg

My dd, DSIL and DGD

100_0970.jpg

DGD Tink and me the pumpkin Queen

100_0961-1.jpg

Headed to the party from POFQ

WOW! Your mom fits that role perfectly! Looks just like the real fairy god mother:thumbsup2

Some pictures of my kids:

DisneyJasmineAlladin5.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin4.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin2.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyJasmineAlladin1.jpg
[/IMG]

DisneyJasmine.jpg
[/IMG]

DisneyAladdin.jpg
[/IMG]

And my Mom:

DisneyGoodFairy.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter