Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

anewvance -

Was your son hot in his pirate costume? My ds has the same one and I was worried that it may be too hot. I wish he would go as Prince Charming - but at 8 that would never happen!

It really wasn't too hot and it rained that night. The costume isn't too thick anyway and we rolled up the sleeves. Nighttime in Oct isn't too bad.

anewvance -

Was your son hot in his pirate costume? My ds has the same one and I was worried that it may be too hot. I wish he would go as Prince Charming - but at 8 that would never happen!

Night 1:

n42202135_30721226_2920.jpg

n42202135_30721224_1918.jpg

Night 2:

n42202135_30723293_5509.jpg

The ghost costumes are great!!! Awesome idea!!! :rotfl:

A lot of kids actually requested to have their pics with us. Looking back, they were totally awesome, but I remember being pretty hot with all those clothes and makeup on! I dunno how the professional costume people do it.

A lot of kids actually requested to have their pics with us. Looking back, they were totally awesome, but I remember being pretty hot with all those clothes and makeup on! I dunno how the professional costume people do it.

When did you go? When we were at Disney Oct 05 - Nov 05, I remember it being pretty cool at night.

Anyone have any great ideas for a father-daughter duo going to the party? I'm sure there are many but can't seem to think of any!

Love all the pics!!

When did you go? When we were at Disney Oct 05 - Nov 05, I remember it being pretty cool at night.

We were there a little late in the month. I think it was the 19th-24th, but I might be wrong. It was really hot while we were there (when we came back to WV--in shorts and T-shirts--it was below 40!) Of course, it might have also been the costumes.

As for the HM costumes, my top and her entire ensemble (aside from the shoes) were store-bought. My pants were just everyday gray sweatpants, and the gloves were costume gloves I bought at our local costume shop (Magic Makers). I wasn't used to wearing makeup, and kept rubbing at it all through the night. That's why I've got the big smear on my forehead.

DW made both costumes from scratch.... :) Hers was so good she had MANY kids running up asking for autographs and pictures!!

This one got us onto POTC with Captain Hook as his guests (walked past everyone in line and rode with him!!)

IMG_1009.jpg

This is one of my fav pics (thx photopass!)

darkwing_1978

Very cute costumes, Darkwing! I like how he has his hook around your wings!
I can't remember if I posted my pic here, or not...
Costumes.jpg

Notice I used WDW sponsors (when I could). We had a great time!

Here's a fave of mine from Oct. 05...we're going back this year as Phineas and Ferb...these costumes were so hot, but I practically had to pry them off them with a crowbar..
DSC01586.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter