Mickey Mouse face pin

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
I have asked this before but I thought that maybe someone might have some new imput. About two years ago I lost my favorite Mickey Mouse pin. It was just his head or face. He was looking straight out. Kind of like the face on the old Mickey Mouse Club logo. I bought this pin four years ago at WL. In May of 2000 I tried to find another one at WDW. I didn't but I thought that maybe it might reappear. I know it and a Minnie one are currently on ebay for $4 for the set so I don't think it would be too rare. I saw it once on ebay in a set of 10 and the whole set was only $8. I have never dealt with ebay so I have never tried to bid on them. Thought that maybe one of you might was seen on somewhere on your vacations to WDW. It is a metal full color pin or as full color as black and white can be! It has a straight pin back. Thanks if anyone can help me. :)

I know the pin you mean, but I do not have one.

Have you seen the new Mickey & Friends Storybook set that was released at the Disney Store about 10 days ago?

This is a set of head-only pins -- Mickey, Pluto, Donald & Goofy.

If you look on pinpics, the entire set is shown as pin #9265. The pins are also listed individually, and the Mickey one is #9269.

Let me know if you like this Mickey head. I would be happy to trade mine to you.

You can email me with any additional questions: brnside2@yahoo.com

Hope this works for you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest