Mice Chat Reporting Disneyland Hard Ticket Christmas Parties

That's pricy but may give it a go. I haven't been to the parks since they closed and we are waiting to pick up a new AP until next year. This will satisfy my Disney fix, not as many people.

I was real excited to hear they are going to do it. HOWEVER that price tag though! My daughter and
her best friend have the same birthday and I told them I would buy tickets. (That was thinking it was
about 130) $165 for a Christmas Party?????

I know I am going off topic, but the price point is what gets my attention. My wife wants to go to the Sweet Hearts night (assuming they bring it back next year) and it appears Disney gas really increased the prices of their after hours events. I believe we paid $100 and $110 for the first two Sweet Hearts nights. This is a substantial increase if this is any indication of what I should expect to pay.

I know I am going off topic, but the price point is what gets my attention. My wife wants to go to the Sweet Hearts night (assuming they bring it back next year) and it appears Disney gas really increased the prices of their after hours events. I believe we paid $100 and $110 for the first two Sweet Hearts nights. This is a substantial increase if this is any indication of what I should expect to pay.

Oh I still remember when the Halloween parties were like $20….but the parks were pretty deserted once the 50th anniversary/summer ended.

Sometimes I miss it, but other times, I think about how much more stuff is in the resort in 2021 vs 2005…and then I think nostalgia is playing a trick on me.

Oh I still remember when the Halloween parties were like $20….but the parks were pretty deserted once the 50th anniversary/summer ended.

Sometimes I miss it, but other times, I think about how much more stuff is in the resort in 2021 vs 2005…and then I think nostalgia is playing a trick on me.
The event I am talking about was in 2018 and 2019 so not that long ago.

We went to the first Mickey's Halloween Party when it was moved to Disneyland in 2010. I believe we paid $42 per ticket so you are talking about at least early to mid 2000's.

Oh, I'd like to know that too! That may be the only way to afford another $660 for this during our trip. But then again, $660??? uh....
It was on one of the other dis sites but I can't remember which one or if someone wrote it in comments.
I will love to take the sting out of the price with gift cards. I find it hard to believe they would not take
them but in this day and age with all their " questionable changes for the better" I wouldn't put it past
them.
*I tried to call but was on hold for a long time and hung up. I might try later

It was on one of the other dis sites but I can't remember which one or if someone wrote it in comments.
I will love to take the sting out of the price with gift cards. I find it hard to believe they would not take
them but in this day and age with all their " questionable changes for the better" I wouldn't put it past
them.
*I tried to call but was on hold for a long time and hung up. I might try later

If you follow the link above, scroll down to Start Planning Your Visit, then click on Event Details and Important Information. The 8th line under Important Information says credit cards only.

No gift cards is so lame. I wonder if WDW is doing that. I have always bought my Christmas
tickets with gift cards there.

Thank you but, that's the link I've been going to and, this is all I see when I go there (hope you can see the image)...

UPDATE: I searched the answer I got when I couldn't see the Tenaya Spa and, the answer to that also solved my challenge with this. For all us Canuks out here - if you want to see what's on offer you need to switch your location to US instead of Canada. Then, all will be revealed!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.21.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.21.05 PM.png
    660.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
On event nights, the info page says mix in starts at 5 for an 8-midnight event. Anyone know or have an informed guess when they’ll be kicking non-ticket holders out of DL that day? Or what park hours (DCA especially) might look like? Have a trip planned the week of the 11/16 event and this was an unexpected wrench we are absolutely not going to buy into. Can’t help but feel robbed having reduced access to DL yet still paying full price for the day.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter