Mice Chat Reporting Disneyland Hard Ticket Christmas Parties

I've never tried calling. I've only worked the Queue-It system online (laptop, phones & tablet).
See attached screen grab with the Queue-It ID marked with a red arrow. Click on that link to find/copy the URL for your specific place in line. Good luck!
Thank you! Just got a reminder call for a dentist appointment for tomorrow at noon.. totally forgot about it so good thing they called me.. but I was tempted to say ummm sorry can I come another day :rotfl:

This is probably a dumb question, but will there be a link on the DL site sending me to the Queue-It portal? I've never done this one before so it is new to me.
I'm wondering this myself. Usually i see a button to click that says buy tickets. Maybe it doesn't
appear until 9 am? I saw the screenshot of queue it link someone posted (thank you). I guess
the idea is once you get it copy that link to somewhere/notepad because you may be on hold
for hours. You may need to recover if you get disconnected. Is that right or wrong?

I'm wondering this myself. Usually i see a button to click that says buy tickets. Maybe it doesn't
appear until 9 am? I saw the screenshot of queue it link someone posted (thank you). I guess
the idea is once you get it copy that link to somewhere/notepad because you may be on hold
for hours. You may need to recover if you get disconnected. Is that right or wrong?

I wondered if a link to buy tickets will be added to this page once live. But yeah, I'm not sure how Oogie Boogie Bash tickets were handled - where that live link to buy tickets showed up. I just don't want to be hunting around and lose time tomorrow.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/merriest-nites/

I wondered if a link to buy tickets will be added to this page once live. But yeah, I'm not sure how Oogie Boogie Bash tickets were handled - where that live link to buy tickets showed up. I just don't want to be hunting around and lose time tomorrow.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/merriest-nites/
I agree. I don't think they will sell out fast but who knows? I have a lot of relatives visiting in Dec
and they all want to go. I thought it best if 1 or 2 people get the tickets instead of all of them
jamming the queues. I saw the oogie button but that was already when they went on sale.

I am really looking forward to Merriest Nites, but I understand others hesitations with it. My husband, myself, and my parents will be going in December. We have all been to DLR multiple times during the holidays, so I am excited to experience something new specifically related to the holiday season. We haven't been back to the parks since 2018 so it will be special to do a ticketed event. This will be my first ticketed event too! I am just hoping we don't miss out on tickets, but with them being held on weeknights and as someone said above, maybe a bit more catered to locals, I'm crossing my fingers that we can snag our tickets before they sell out.

I am really looking forward to Merriest Nites, but I understand others hesitations with it. My husband, myself, and my parents will be going in December. We have all been to DLR multiple times during the holidays, so I am excited to experience something new specifically related to the holiday season. We haven't been back to the parks since 2018 so it will be special to do a ticketed event. This will be my first ticketed event too! I am just hoping we don't miss out on tickets, but with them being held on weeknights and as someone said above, maybe a bit more catered to locals, I'm crossing my fingers that we can snag our tickets before they sell out.

We are too. I've never been to the parks when they have the Christmas decorations so this is an extra added bonus for me. Plus it is my daughter's first time on a plane, his birthday is the next week and so far we have kept it a secret where we are going. I am hoping we can get tickets to it as well. If it is anything like the Villains ticketed event at WDW it will be worth it for the low crowds, included snack s, special picture opportunities and low wait times.

This is probably a dumb question, but will there be a link on the DL site sending me to the Queue-It portal? I've never done this one before so it is new to me.
Yes, the Disneyland website should have a link to purchase tickets for the specific holiday event. I'd guess a link will be advertised on the page describing the Merriest Nites event? Good luck!

Hey, I got my tickets! And I only had to be in the queue for about half an hour.

Excited for this, I just happened to have scheduled a LA trip for the first two weeks in December and when I got the email about a "limited capacity" Disneyland party I knew I had to jump on this. Hoping the capacity really is limited so you can hit a bunch of rides with minimal lines a la the WDW After Hours events...though I guess it's more like the WDW holiday parties which are also limited capacity but I don't remember the lines being quite as short as they were for the After Hours I've been to. Anyway: glad I'm going.

Hey, I got my tickets! And I only had to be in the queue for about half an hour.

Excited for this, I just happened to have scheduled a LA trip for the first two weeks in December and when I got the email about a "limited capacity" Disneyland party I knew I had to jump on this. Hoping the capacity really is limited so you can hit a bunch of rides with minimal lines a la the WDW After Hours events...though I guess it's more like the WDW holiday parties which are also limited capacity but I don't remember the lines being quite as short as they were for the After Hours I've been to. Anyway: glad I'm going.

That is what I am hoping for too. Still sitting in the queue for my turn to hopefully get tickets.

I got tickets :) I was in queue for about 1.5 hours. I didn't realize that it lets you "pre queue" if you log in before the queue starts and then it automagically puts you in the queue when it opens.

We got ours also! I can finally cancel our WDW Dec trip and move it to DL. Im excited
because as pricey as these are we are saving money from having to fly cross country
to WDW (and all that entails). :)

We have 16 coming from all over the country. Least I will be able to sleep in my own bed. lol

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter