Mice Chat Reporting Disneyland Hard Ticket Christmas Parties

So if this is going to be a thing then Disney better just rip off the bandaid already and announce it. I'm already now having to plan for extra Genie+ money and folks need to know these things.

I don't feel like it's going to be a good look for them to do a ticketed party tho after just announcing no more free FP. So maybe this will all turn out to be no biggie.🤞

So if this is going to be a thing then Disney better just rip off the bandaid already and announce it. I'm already now having to plan for extra Genie+ money and folks need to know these things.

I don't feel like it's going to be a good look for them to do a ticketed party tho after just announcing no more free FP. So maybe this will all turn out to be no biggie.🤞
Sure makes it hard to plan. If there's going to be a ticketed party, I would like to know when and where so I can book my days accordingly (no plans to go to the party). I think this is WAYYYYYY too early for another brand-new thing; this is something that shouldn't be rolled out at the same time the park is figuring out the whole reopening process, new passes, dining reservations, etc. even though it's all going so smoothly (sarcasm).

I sooooo hope this is true so I can cancel our Dec WDW trip. The only difference between going in Dec
or 2022 was the Christmas party which the family enjoys a lot. Those crowds though...if im going to be
squeezed in I rather drive than fly cross country.

Last edited:

If they made the Christmas party happen on a Saturday and was at both parks after closing with most things open, I would consider it depending on price. Think about it, little to no waits with no need to buy Genie+. Priced right, this could be the better choice.

So it was July 25th in 2019 when the xmas info was announced.... so we're going on about a month late now. What in the world is the hold up?

So it was July 25th in 2019 when the xmas info was announced.... so we're going on about a month late now. What in the world is the hold up?

I have always been local, so didn’t pay much attention knowing I’d see it all (AP at the time). I am now coming from the east coast…and so anxious for information. I still can cancel, but really want to come during my favorite time of year! Last December went to WDW - but so hoping to get “home” to DL!

Resurrecting this because there are pictures on social media of the Christmas castle decorations being transported to DL on trucks... what are their PLANNNNSSSSS????

I'm hoping that it's too late in the game for them to launch brand-new parties this year? Maybe? A girl can hope?

Of course, we don't have a Halloween food guide yet, even though that starts in three days, so maybe my expectations are too high...

ETA: They are 100% rehearsing ACF. Here's hoping it's not behind a paywall...

Resurrecting this because there are pictures on social media of the Christmas castle decorations being transported to DL on trucks... what are their PLANNNNSSSSS????

I'm hoping that it's too late in the game for them to launch brand-new parties this year? Maybe? A girl can hope?

Of course, we don't have a Halloween food guide yet, even though that starts in three days, so maybe my expectations are too high...

ETA: They are 100% rehearsing ACF. Here's hoping it's not behind a paywall...
This is exciting and scary! I’m so excited decorations will be back. But agree, I hope ACF isn’t behind a paywall!

Every time I get a Twitter notification I hurry up and look to see if it’s the Holiday announcement. Only to be disappointed. Drives me nuts how Disneyland details always come so much later than WDW.
Same! Although I have to say the Disneyland Twitter alerts are super slow. The information has usually already been posted here before the alert comes through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter