MGM Character Breakfast

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR

DIS Veteran
I know that the MGM character breakfast has not been around for a few years; however, now that attendance is up, does anyone think they will bring it back. I really miss our character meal on our MGM day.

I hope so! We liked the character meal at H&V that we did back in 2000 and we really miss not having a breakfast place that is fun when we go to MGM.

I don't understand it. Every character breakfast I ever went to was crowded-and I always travel in off-peak seasons! There has to be more than just crowd size that dictates these character meals. The breakfast I really miss was the one that they had in the Living Seas at Epcot.

this is my problem with MGM!! i have young DD's and i want a fun meal at MGM. a character meal would be perfect. Prime Time and Sci-Fi get so many mixed reviews, i'm scared to try either one!! sure wish H&V would bring back a character meal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter