MDE FP confusion! Numbers aren’t matching!

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Please help! I made FP for my family of 4 and my in laws - a family of 3, so 7 people total. I was just looking at the MDE app, and it lists our Fast Pass times and says “Fast Pass for: 6 guests”. im certain I made fast passes for 7 people for almost all attractions. When I click on the Fast Pass reservation, it says Fast Pass for 7 guests. Why is it only listing it as 6 guests on the main page when I know I made it for 7 people and when I click on it, it shows 7 people? I’m starting to worry that our Fast Passes are going to disappear!!!

Attachments

• 3D1B22E9-4B3E-4491-A9EC-997166C752D1.jpeg
    3D1B22E9-4B3E-4491-A9EC-997166C752D1.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 38
  • 45637D6C-96B4-4DC6-8EE3-1D78BECA037A.jpeg
    45637D6C-96B4-4DC6-8EE3-1D78BECA037A.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 36
That front page was showing all random wrong things for me too. As long as it it there when you open it, I wouldn’t worry about it. Try looking on your computer as well. I was paranoid and screenshotted the hard to get FP’s just in case! But we never had a problem.

Mine does the same - the front pages show they are for 1, but when I click into it they show both of us.... I’m not too worried.

Mine is all sorts of messed up. We are going in a couple weeks on a last minute trip. I made some fast passes for the beginning of the week. But then had to change the trip to the end. Those 2 days of fast passes still show before I open the whole fast pass tab. Once I open it, I see the correct ones. This is going on the second week of this happening.

What’s worse is that first cancelled one gets accidentally hit all the time when I am trying to open the tab because I must have fat fingers. So it tries to load and gives me the error message every single time. I’m ready for those to drop off.

Definitely a glitch. My FP reservations have gone crazy several times... showing all different parties. Then they magically reappear!

If you're not sure, consider a screen shot of the fastpasses as they actually are.

I'm not sure it will matter, but it probably couldn't hurt.

It might help you as you straighten this out.

I spoke to someone last night on chat because my reservation shows the guests updated and to change them but the names are correct. They advised me that there is a glitch in the system and if you are DVC or booked with DVC points it is not able to match the person with the reservation, so it seems as there is a glitch they are working on.

Delete the app and reinstall. I always check the website instead of the app because it is more accurate. My app had been whacko too. I just deleted and reinstalled and everything was in order.

Everything is showing up normal today... phew! I was staring to worry that some how they were erased or lost. Now I know in the future if it happens, that it’s “normal”!

Everything is showing up normal today... phew! I was staring to worry that some how they were erased or lost. Now I know in the future if it happens, that it’s “normal”!
Yup... First time it happened I was in a full panic! Now I just shrug it off. It usually corrects itself by the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter