May 21-28 POR with QSDP and pics!!

Yes, we most def. prefer the QSDP over the real dining plan. We are a more go with the flow family. I don't like having to work around a whole bunch of ADR'S. Also, tipping comes into play for us. You really fork out lots of $$ if you use the RDP. I am heading to wal-mart, when I get back I will post all about QSDP. I have some yummy pics of a few of our meals!

Thanks! We only have 2 Adr's one for the princess breakfest and one for garden grill so those 2 would run with tip around 200.00. That would be how much it is for us to upgrade to the RDP. Plus if we did the regular dining plan and had to buy mugs we will probably spend another 265.00 in tips and mugs. Plus we may do Rainforest the first night we are there.

We'll be at POFQ in two days. I plan on eating at POR's food court and maybe visiting their pool once. We're also on the QSDP so I'm interested in hearing about that. We have two ADRs that we're paying for OOP, but I think the QSDP will suit us better (don't particularly find it enjoyable to plan my days around ADRs or particularly relaxing eating with my two young boys :rotfl:).

Subscribing too. Looks like you virtually got a charter boat to yourselves over to Downtown Disney - what time of day was that trip?

(Oh, and thanks to my fan club there for the kind comments earlier :) )

Andre

Subscribing too. Looks like you virtually got a charter boat to yourselves over to Downtown Disney - what time of day was that trip?

(Oh, and thanks to my fan club there for the kind comments earlier :) )

Andre

So you are the maker of that Fantastic website?? AWESOME!! It really helped me out on my trip to POR!!!

That trip was the first one of the day... can't remember the time it starts?? 9:00 maybe.. But, it was always like that for us. Except the midnight trip back after a few too many.. it was packed!!

So next off is some pics of some good eats. Yum yum!! Wish I would have taken more!!! The pasta at POR is made right in front of you. Kinda cool!!

our3rddisneyvacation2010014-Copy.jpg

Wolfgang Puck's is Delicious. There is two of them!! Both are good but the one down by Goofy's .. umm Marketplace I think, has a bigger choice. Hubby likes the other one for the pizzas and music. Its close to Disney Quest.. her's some pics!!

our3rddisneyvacation2010180.jpg

our3rddisneyvacation2010181.jpg

our3rddisneyvacation2010182.jpg

I wish that I had more food pics. We also enjoyed Sunshine Seasons at Epcot!! To us the food was better than Garden Grill, but the charactar exp. there is TOP NOTCH in my book!! I'll have to post some pics of an earler visit later!!

Up next, is the pool at POR. We swam at the quiet pool several times, but the kiddos were always asking to go to Ole' Man Island for the slide!!

our3rddisneyvacation2010456.jpg

Awesome Pics! Keep them coming. I don't want to wish the summer away but I can't wait for vacation in August!!!!:dance3:

subscribing :goodvibes

Now I will go check out portorleans.org.

Beautiful pictures.
And -WOW- to the first hotel you stayed. That room was huge:thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics. I haven't been to WDW yet, so I hadn't put two and two together yet and worked out how close AK is to DTD. That pic is great!

Thanks for the pics. I haven't been to WDW yet, so I hadn't put two and two together yet and worked out how close AK is to DTD. That pic is great!

I think that the pic is Downtown Disney. That big mountain looks like everest at AK but it is actually Rainforst Cafe. AK and DD are a good distance away.
I know.. it gets confusing. I still don't know my way around too much!:rotfl2:

I think that the pic is Downtown Disney. That big mountain looks like everest at AK but it is actually Rainforst Cafe. AK and DD are a good distance away.
I know.. it gets confusing. I still don't know my way around too much!:rotfl2:

Thanks for the food pictures. We were suppose to stay at PO but decied to go with WL. But we are still trying to figure out which dining plan if any. I'm thinking we may just skip it this time around. Since we have a handful of ADR's for our 10 day stay.

That portorleans.org website is awesome! I wish that some talented person would put together a website like that for each of the resorts; Poly is the only other one I know of that has it's own website.

That portorleans.org website is awesome! I wish that some talented person would put together a website like that for each of the resorts; Poly is the only other one I know of that has it's own website.

Thanks again for all the compliments - gonna have trouble getting my head through the door soon though!

There are a few others that I know of, which are referenced in the Links section on my site if you need them. The Poly site that you mention (the one run by the tiki-man) is a great resource which has been running for a long time now, very well worth a visit.

But now, we need some more food photos please!! :)

Andre

GoBraves...cant wait for more! We leave in 8 days and we are staying at POR with QSDP! I am so glad to hear good things about POR!:banana:

Hey OP! We may be neighbors (we're in OS)! Going in a few weeks and staying at POR. Can't wait, hope to see more pics from your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!