May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

just a reminder for newbies, if you are on facebook let one of us know...me, Krista (feistygal), nurse.darcy, etc. We can get you set up with other DISer's, many of us on this thread are up there.

I think Boma Friday night sounds good to me too. Kind of exotic you know that's how I like it he he

Okay here is a "sort of" survey for those going in May. . .

The big dinner can be either Friday or Saturday night. The buffet is the way to go so here is a list. . .

Boma
Chef Mickey's
Biergarten
Cape May Cafe
Crystal Palace

So what I need is preferred night and preferred restaurant from those going. . .

My choice is Friday night and Boma. . .

I can't I already booked everything for my trip and made all the reservations!! :( looks like I'll have to wait til 2011..:sad1:

You just need to switch the dates or add more. That's the way we roll around here...LOL Pans are made to be changed!!

Darcy, Friday at Bona sounds great!!

Patty

I've booked my Southwest Flights also. Arriving 5/13 departing 5/18. Also made my reservations at the Dolphin. Looking forward to this!

I've booked my Southwest Flights also. Arriving 5/13 departing 5/18. Also made my reservations at the Dolphin. Looking forward to this!

Yay, welcome Lorettla. . .we are a casual group and go with the flow. . .there will be a making of a cell phone tree shortly before the trip so that everyone can "hook up" so to speak. Some of us are staying at the BWI so will be very close to you at the Dolphin. . .Yay. . .May is coming along nicely.l

Yay, welcome Lorettla. . .we are a casual group and go with the flow. . .there will be a making of a cell phone tree shortly before the trip so that everyone can "hook up" so to speak. Some of us are staying at the BWI so will be very close to you at the Dolphin. . .Yay. . .May is coming along nicely.l

I think you guys should expand your trip and stay a little longer...like maybe a little into the following week.. :thumbsup2

Some people do. These dates that are posted for the trip are the core dates. . .We purposely pick this particular weekend because it is between Mother's Day weekend and Labor Day Weekend, there are discounts to be had for the rooms and of course we love going during the flower and garden festival. . .weather is usually nice though last year it was a bit humid, hot and rainy. . .lol.

Awe Mark, we have missed you around the boards. . .glad to have you back. . .and good to see you on facebook. . .

I check in when I can.....work has been keeping me busy! lol Appears our meet tomorrow will be snowed out. May can't get here soon enough! lol pirate:

I check in when I can.....work has been keeping me busy! lol Appears our meet tomorrow will be snowed out. May can't get here soon enough! lol pirate:

Yeah, I believe so. . .its been coming down here since about 10:30. Its after 4 in the morning and its still coming down.

Don't worry, it will melt away soon enough. A White Christmas would be kind of neat though. It is not snowing here yet.

Augie, not sure this is going to melt any time soon. . .we now have blizzard like conditions here at 11 a.m.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter