May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

Just booked today for POFQ May 25-June 2. Recently heard on the WDWToday podcast that Disney will be announcing "soon" the extension of the buy 4 get 3 through June. I hope so because that would be great.

I went back and listened to the podcast and although they were saying it's just a rumor I'm soooo hoping that it's true. Our trip is May 26-June 4 and we need a discount!!! My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I went back and listened to the podcast and although they were saying it's just a rumor I'm soooo hoping that it's true. Our trip is May 26-June 4 and we need a discount!!! My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I'm all crossed too :thumbsup2 Just waiting to log on one morning and see that the deal has been extended. If we don't get the discount, I'll have to change my plans.

I called this a.m. to see if there were any pin codes attached to my name (nope) but the CM said they had been told there would be a new public offer this week. When pressed he said he did not have details but the fact he said ANYTHING gives me hope!

I so hope they extend the 4/3 deal...it works out so much better for me! If not, I did receive a pin code in my email a few weeks ago for 35% off a mod and 40% off a deluxe so I will probably end up using that :) Just trying to decide if I want to do an adults only trip or bring the kiddo along!

Carla

Your going the same time as we are. Do you think there's a possibility that if they came out with the 4/3 deal that they would exclude our dates because of the Memorial Day holiday? I'm real nervous about that.

Carla

I called this a.m. to see if there were any pin codes attached to my name (nope) but the CM said they had been told there would be a new public offer this week. When pressed he said he did not have details but the fact he said ANYTHING gives me hope!

I so hope they extend the 4/3 deal...it works out so much better for me! If not, I did receive a pin code in my email a few weeks ago for 35% off a mod and 40% off a deluxe so I will probably end up using that :) Just trying to decide if I want to do an adults only trip or bring the kiddo along!

Please Extend the 4/3 deal!! We could use a little push to make this trip extra special!!!:banana: Fingers crossed here too;)

latexscooter~
I sure hope they don't block out our dates. I don't think they blocked out Memorial Day last year for the 4/3 did they? Goodness, I don't need anything else to worry about!!! ;)

Al and Kate's Mom~ No rubbing it in on us that never get a pin code!! We're already extremely jealous!!! :goodvibes

Carla

latexscooter~
I sure hope they don't block out our dates. I don't think they blocked out Memorial Day last year for the 4/3 did they? Goodness, I don't need anything else to worry about!!! ;)

Al and Kate's Mom~ No rubbing it in on us that never get a pin code!! We're already extremely jealous!!! :goodvibes

Carla
Nope, they didn't block out Memorial Day 2009 for the 4/3 deal, we were there at the Yacht Club for the 4/3 deal, checked in Sunday of Memorial Day weekend!

Keeping my fingers crossed that the 4/3 gets announced for an extension into May, I'm booked for 5/16-5/23!!

Ok...I have a relativly dumb question...lol I am new to the Disney Planning and just found out about this site today. I am reading this thread (ok parts of it...I didn't read all 9 pages right now). You can book and then add a pin or discount later?? After you book??? And people were booking in Aug for next May?? Oh my...we are planning Thanksgiving week 2010...should I be booking soon??? :eek: I figured I would wait till 8 months before we go to book that way I could book the Character Meals 6 months in advance... I believe that was how early someone said I could do it...

Ok...I have a relativly dumb question...lol I am new to the Disney Planning and just found out about this site today. I am reading this thread (ok parts of it...I didn't read all 9 pages right now). You can book and then add a pin or discount later?? After you book??? And people were booking in Aug for next May?? Oh my...we are planning Thanksgiving week 2010...should I be booking soon??? :eek: I figured I would wait till 8 months before we go to book that way I could book the Character Meals 6 months in advance... I believe that was how early someone said I could do it...

You can book now and potentially add a pin or discount later. There needs to be rooms available with the code when you go to add it. A lot of people book early to start planning early or if they want a room type that books up quickly.

:welcome:

One reason I book as early as I can is because it gives me a longer amount of time to pay it off. AND that I have the resort choice that I want.

Denise

No code for me yet. I just called to check.

I am considering staying at AKL over Memorial Weekend but can't do it without a 30% or 40% off code.

Since we'll only be there for 4 days, we need the code. Come to me code, come to me........

:welcome:

One reason I book as early as I can is because it gives me a longer amount of time to pay it off. AND that I have the resort choice that I want.

Denise

Thanks! Guess this means I need to start doing my hard core looking!!! I had started a while back but kinda fell off the wagon so I would get burnt out on planning for a year and a half!! lol So I guess since I only have a year I need to start again! And didn't I read somewhere that if you do it online you can't pay it off as you go? You can only pay the deposit? And is it better to do a package thing on disney's site or do everything individually? I'm so lost... I better get my book and start reading! :confused3 :surfweb:

i've never received a code... must be doing something wrong.... anyone else who has never received a code?

i've never received a code... must be doing something wrong.... anyone else who has never received a code?

Nope there are lots of us unfortunate souls. I'm an AP holder and go to WDW several times a year. I've signed up my email every where I can find, have answered every survey Disney has ever sent me, have ordered the custom maps, vacation planning DVDs, DVC DVDs, and even the cruise line DVDs. Still nadda!

However, my 76 y/o mom, who has never been to WDW except with me, (where I am the lead name on the reservation and she is a guest), got one last fall for 40% off resorts for lots of select dates in 2009.:mad: She has never even spoken to anyone from Disney and doesn't even know how to get on a computer.

Thanks! Guess this means I need to start doing my hard core looking!!! I had started a while back but kinda fell off the wagon so I would get burnt out on planning for a year and a half!! lol So I guess since I only have a year I need to start again! And didn't I read somewhere that if you do it online you can't pay it off as you go? You can only pay the deposit? And is it better to do a package thing on disney's site or do everything individually? I'm so lost... I better get my book and start reading! :confused3 :surfweb:

I have only had packages and you can make payments on them with the balance due 45 days out from your trip. It is my understanding that you can not make payments if you have a room only reservation.

We are booked at POFQ May 9-21, 2010. Granddaughters first trip. :banana::tink: <sprinking pixie dust from the Fairy Grandmother>
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter