May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

We are booked at POFQ May 9-21, 2010. Granddaughters first trip. :banana::tink: <sprinking pixie dust from the Fairy Grandmother>
pixiedust:

Nope there are lots of us unfortunate souls. I'm an AP holder and go to WDW several times a year. I've signed up my email every where I can find, have answered every survey Disney has ever sent me, have ordered the custom maps, vacation planning DVDs, DVC DVDs, and even the cruise line DVDs. Still nadda!

However, my 76 y/o mom, who has never been to WDW except with me, (where I am the lead name on the reservation and she is a guest), got one last fall for 40% off resorts for lots of select dates in 2009.:mad: She has never even spoken to anyone from Disney and doesn't even know how to get on a computer.

you know this happened to me too....I was the lead name on the reservation and both my mother and sister both got a pin that came to my address.... so when I was on the phone with the CM, she told me that as long as the pin/code comes to your physical address you can still use it... i had never heard this before but she said it was true!

hope that helps

We're going the middle of May and are hoping the 4/3 deal gets extended. :)

My dad's managed to already have gotten two pin codes. The first was for a 500 dollar giftcard, which we applied to our reservation. The second is only through December, with some moderates at 99 dollars a night. So, we can't use it, but I'm hoping that since he's apparently on the 'magical list', maybe we'll get the one for 40% off moderates through May!

Nope there are lots of us unfortunate souls. I'm an AP holder and go to WDW several times a year. I've signed up my email every where I can find, have answered every survey Disney has ever sent me, have ordered the custom maps, vacation planning DVDs, DVC DVDs, and even the cruise line DVDs. Still nadda!

However, my 76 y/o mom, who has never been to WDW except with me, (where I am the lead name on the reservation and she is a guest), got one last fall for 40% off resorts for lots of select dates in 2009.:mad: She has never even spoken to anyone from Disney and doesn't even know how to get on a computer.

This is crazy, did you register your AP through the passholder website AND update your profile on the disneyworld.com website? You need to do both every time you get a new AP/renewal. We are a family of 6 AP holders and I register everyone's AP and update everyone's profile and we all get emails and passholder pin offers via our email addresses. I just updated my daughter's last month as she had to replace her card because the scan didn't work, and she started getting emails the next week. Some folks forget to update and register their cards if they have to turn them in for a new card when they stop working. Remember when you replace your card they cancel that card number. I'm just trying to figure out why some AP holders get nothing and I've always gotten all of my AP offers and emails. Even the last AP PIN promotion, we even got 2 different pin numbers. Generally when a PIN is given to the same members of the family our pin numbers are ALL the same, but not the last time. Did you get the passholder email last week? While I got the pin offer that runs to June, the rates are still higher than the rates that are generally released to AP holders. I did book several trips with the pin code just in case, but mostly because I'm going during the weekends and sometimes there are no discounts on the weekends. Good LUCK, unfortunately, when you get an AP, it doesn't really come with instructions, so only here with the fellow disboards do you learn what needs to be done to work it at it's fullest. Remember, register on the passholder website AND add it to your Disneyworld profile. If you have more than one profile (like we do, add it to all of them).

This is crazy, did you register your AP through the passholder website AND update your profile on the disneyworld.com website? You need to do both every time you get a new AP/renewal. We are a family of 6 AP holders and I register everyone's AP and update everyone's profile and we all get emails and passholder pin offers via our email addresses. I just updated my daughter's last month as she had to replace her card because the scan didn't work, and she started getting emails the next week. Some folks forget to update and register their cards if they have to turn them in for a new card when they stop working. Remember when you replace your card they cancel that card number. I'm just trying to figure out why some AP holders get nothing and I've always gotten all of my AP offers and emails. Even the last AP PIN promotion, we even got 2 different pin numbers. Generally when a PIN is given to the same members of the family our pin numbers are ALL the same, but not the last time. Did you get the passholder email last week? While I got the pin offer that runs to June, the rates are still higher than the rates that are generally released to AP holders. I did book several trips with the pin code just in case, but mostly because I'm going during the weekends and sometimes there are no discounts on the weekends. Good LUCK, unfortunately, when you get an AP, it doesn't really come with instructions, so only here with the fellow disboards do you learn what needs to be done to work it at it's fullest. Remember, register on the passholder website AND add it to your Disneyworld profile. If you have more than one profile (like we do, add it to all of them).

Thanks, but I always register my AP on the AP holders' website and check my profile on WDW.com periodically to make sure it's correct. Still nadda!:confused3

We are hoping for a pin code as well:rolleyes1
Last time we were at Disney was December 2006 and we are thinking of going again in May 2010, a code would sure help make the right decision;)

Disney.com Vacation section down again for "maintanince"
It was down on Friday and thought then it would be listing new
offer--I'm hoping this time there will be something I can use.
:goodvibes:goodvibes

Disney.com Vacation section down again for "maintanince"
It was down on Friday and thought then it would be listing new
offer--I'm hoping this time there will be something I can use.
:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm hoping too :)

:wizard: disney magic for all. Subbing here as well and hoping for a 4/3 extension.

Got a 35% pin for moderate in snail mail but could use the 4/3 as it's a better deal!:woohoo:

I thought they were supposed to release an offer last week? I kept checking all week hoping for an extension on the 4/3 deal but no such luck:confused3

:laughing: I would gladly share!

I think they are going to release one soon... the site has been down for maintenance for a few days now:rolleyes:

Last time we went at Disney was in 2006, I was then very informed of everything that was going on, but now, after 3 years with no Disney trip I cannot remember anything

Can someone recall what was the discount of promotion for May 2009??

I guess it will depend on how many people make reservations for the 4/3 deal :) If there is a ton of people, they might extend it into April/May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter