May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

Same here!!!! We received the 30/35/40 pin code and I nearly passed out when I saw it in my inbox.....AKL here we come!!!! May 14th - May 23rd!!! Can't wait!!!!:banana:

YAY so excited for you!! I realized the next day after I booked I should have stayed longer than 7 nights - duh!! It's an awesome deal. I went on disneyworld.com to book the same exact dates with same exact everything and it was $2800 more!!!! :cool1:

I want that pin SOOOO bad! LOL! I have been signing up for everything hoping, but so far, nothing! Do you think they will send that one out anymore? If not, I guess I will keep crossing my fingers for a 4/3 extension.

I'm so happy for all of your pins but, ahhh, where's ours? We really want to go back and we really need a discount...I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a pin!!

We are hoping for and dreaming of going the last week in May through the first couple days of June to celebrate my DD's graduation from elementary school. I really need a discount to fulfill our dream of staying at AKL.

I asked for the DVD and rec'd my very first PIN, but it's for stays in early 2010.

We originally booked 2 weeks ago with the buy 5 get 3 free pin, but last night I got the 40% off a deluxe and my TA was able to have it applied to our existing reservation, saving us an additional $260+ dollars for our stay at WL!! So excited!!

i called last night and upgraded to club level at AKL with the 40% coupon. it was only $189 more for our 8 night package!

I want that pin SOOOO bad! LOL! I have been signing up for everything hoping, but so far, nothing! Do you think they will send that one out anymore? If not, I guess I will keep crossing my fingers for a 4/3 extension.

Me too! At least extend the 4/3 deal please!:cool1:

I know this won't help those of you in the US or Canada, but for those in the UK, Disney UK are offering 20% off for the YC and BC (all room categories, including CL), also SSR and OKW - plus if you stay 14 nights you get 1 x $1,000 gift card.

Just got off the phone with Disney and booked using the pin code I got a couple weeks back. We're staying at CBR (standard room) May 21-31, room and tickets for $2300. It looks like with the 35% off we saved $700.:banana:

Count me in! I got in on the 4/3 deal for my first solo trip in May. Looking to get another great deal.

Dates so far are May 12th - May 17th :cool1:

I know this won't help those of you in the US or Canada, but for those in the UK, Disney UK are offering 20% off for the YC and BC (all room categories, including CL), also SSR and OKW - plus if you stay 14 nights you get 1 x $1,000 gift card.

Wow, a $1000 gift card is awesome!

Okay, so I've done the whole order maps, planning DVD thing and when it asks me when we are going, I put in May.

So, I check my email this morning and there's an email from Disney Destinations! The subject line: Weimann family, your Disney Dream is here!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Imagine my surprise when I open it and it's good for select dates from 10/4/09 to 12/24/09!!! Really? Are you serious? :headache:

And the kicker is that in the text, it says "And you're probably excited to get a head start on the planning"

Ummm, yeah, a head start.....almost a month after the first date on the pin.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Although it wasn't a pin we could use, in a way, it made my day because of the irony. I guess the odds of me getting a pin for May is pretty slim now.

Pooh. ;)

Joining in, hoping for a killer room-only offer that would bring us back onsite! Right now, the plan is the Dolphin for a Flower & Garden weekend, but a PIN or a good general public discount could convince me to shell out a little extra for the BC/YC.

I can't figure it out. I have an AP, go to disney 2x's a year, have a Disney Visa, own a DVC and have never ever gotten a pin! I mean no one in my family never every.

It really does suck.

Okay, so I've done the whole order maps, planning DVD thing and when it asks me when we are going, I put in May.

So, I check my email this morning and there's an email from Disney Destinations! The subject line: Weimann family, your Disney Dream is here!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Imagine my surprise when I open it and it's good for select dates from 10/4/09 to 12/24/09!!! Really? Are you serious? :headache:

And the kicker is that in the text, it says "And you're probably excited to get a head start on the planning"

Ummm, yeah, a head start.....almost a month after the first date on the pin.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Although it wasn't a pin we could use, in a way, it made my day because of the irony. I guess the odds of me getting a pin for May is pretty slim now.

Pooh. ;)

i got that email about 2 days before i got our 40% pin good through the beginning of june. so hopefully you have the same luck!!!

Ooh, thanks for the info, Rachael!

At least there may be some hope. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I can't figure it out. I have an AP, go to disney 2x's a year, have a Disney Visa, own a DVC and have never ever gotten a pin! I mean no one in my family never every.

It really does suck.

You sound like us, except we are 5x a year. But we DO get pin codes. I always have to ask. Do you register your AP every year? Do you register it on the passholder site AND in your Disney profile? (both places!) I do this every few months and for everyone in our family. We get about 5 pin emails every time I get one because we are all passholders. Just wanted to make sure you are doing your part at keeping Disney updated. If you do go online and update your profile at disneyworld.com on a regular basis and still don't get pincodes or emails, then I don't know what else to suggest. Good luck. For some reason not everyone knows that you need to register your AP when you renew, plus you need to go online and keep your profile up to date. Don't rely on Disney to do it for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter