May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

PolynesianLily

Peace, Love, Disney World
ATTENTION: Thank you to MouseSavers for the information!

January-June Savings of up to 45% Off

Stay dates: 1/1/10 to 6/3/10. Get a 25%-45% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by date. Use code QNY. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

Save 25%-30% at Select Disney Value Resorts
Save 30%-35% at Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 35%-40% at Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 40%-45% at Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

About Booking
You must book by 3/27/10. For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival.

To reserve a room with the January-June Savings, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

(www.mousesavers.com)

I'll join you. I just booked my May 2010 trip at Poly. I currently have an interline discount which is great but it doesn't allow the dining plan. I will be watching for a discount that will allow it.

I'm In!!
Hoping for good discount for May 2010 because it's our
25th Anniversary!!:hug::love::woohoo::yay:
I also would like to see the Flower and Garden show--
I haven't been to WDW at this time in many years.
I remember how pretty it was.

We are planning for May 2010 probably at BC/YC or maybe Poly. Hoping for discounts!

We have POR booked from May 3rd through the 12th. Got the AAA rate (room only) as we bought tickets 2 years ago for this trip. So I hope to get a better room only discount.

I'd like to Join!!:flower3: We're planning 5 nights at WDW and then a 3 night Wonder cruise in mid May. A decent discount would sure be nice.:goodvibes

We're going May 10-20. Right now we're planning on Wilderness Lodge, but would love to stay at the Poly if we got a good deal!

Count me in!!! :thumbsup2 We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the first time May 26-June 4 and we're so hoping for something like the 4/3 again. I'm so excited to be trying a new resort!!!

Carla

:goodvibes:goodvibesI'm in!! Planning to return in May 2010 and possibly do a split stay!!:cool1: Here's a little pixie dust for all of us May 2010 planners!!pixiedust:

Count me in:thumbsup2 We're booked May 7-14th WL Courtyard Bunkbed rooms, so I could definilty use any type of code.

Oooh!!! Count me in! We are going from the 1st to the 15th of may!! Its our first trip and I am super excited!!:cool1:

Just booked a room at WL for May 16-22, 2010!
I really hope to get some kind of discount! Keeping fingers crossed. We will be on our 11th anniversary and DD first Disney visit!

Just booked a room at WL for May 16-22, 2010!
I really hope to get some kind of discount! Keeping fingers crossed. We will be on our 11th anniversary and DD first Disney visit!

We will be at Disney the week before you! Disney is such a great place to celebrate an anniversary. We will celebrate our 29th a couple of days early. What day is your anniversary? Ours is the 16th of May.

Count me in for May 2010 as well. Mom and I are booked at Pop May 6th thru the 15th for an early birthday celebration for me (the 24th) Hoping for a code or Pin to upgrade to a mod or deluxe. It's Mom's first trip to WDW since I was 8 in the 80's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter