May 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked and the Le Cellier on May 24 is STILL there if anyone needs it (I cant use it because we are going two days later to Epcot and already have Le Cellier booked!)

What time and for how many people? I searched every hour of the 24th and nothing comes up:confused3

Can I ask why we are not allowed to post wanted reservations? What if we are looking for something and another disser is going to cancel it? I know they no longer allow transfering, but at least if someone knows that someone else is looking for a ressie they are about to cancel, they could PM that person and let them know. I have seen several ressies that I would have loved to coordinate with someone to try and get, but nobody knows that because we are not allowed to tell someone what we are looking for.

I am not trying to be rude, but I was just wondering why this rule?

Kristine

good thing you posted that, I didn't know you couldn't :laughing:
I was just about to request someone PM me if they cancel a certain reservation

It's up to the person with the reservation to decide when/how they want to cancel it. Sometimes people say "I have these reservations to cancel, please let me know if you want to coordinate" and that is fine within the new parameters. If they want to cancel them and then post, that's their prerogative.

When Disney changed their policy, we had to change the board policy, as we were encouraging something that Disney doesn't allow. Taking everything into consideration and discussing with moderators and webmasters, this is the new policy.

I have CRT, May 10 1pm, party of 7 to cancel, please let me know if you want to coordinate

It's up to the person with the reservation to decide when/how they want to cancel it. Sometimes people say "I have these reservations to cancel, please let me know if you want to coordinate" and that is fine within the new parameters. If they want to cancel them and then post, that's their prerogative.

When Disney changed their policy, we had to change the board policy, as we were encouraging something that Disney doesn't allow. Taking everything into consideration and discussing with moderators and webmasters, this is the new policy.

Ok - thanks for the explination. I just was not sure of the reasoning.

Kristine

saturday may 1st 9:35 ohana's 2 adults 2 children
wednesday may 5th 5:35pm california grill 2 adults 2 children

I am canceling a Cinderella's Royal Table ADR for Wednesday, May 26 at 11:45. I very much hope someone can use it!

Sorry, adding that this is for 4: 2 adults and 2 kids.

i am going to cancell le cellier for may 30 6:45 2adults 2kids im leaving for church now so ill check back after services to see if anyone wants it

I plan to cancel the following ADRs, if you're interested you may pm me and maybe we can coordinate the time that I cancel them.:flower3:

Ohana 5/27 - 7:10 pm for 5 (3A& 2C)
Chef Mickey 5/28 - 7:20 am for 5 (3A & 2C)
Crystal Palace 5/28 - 8:10 am for 4 (2A & 2C)
Donalds Safari 5/29 - 8:05 am for 5 (3A & 2C)

About to cancel the following reservations for a party of 3. We've decided on a more laid back trip to the beach this summer. Hope this will help someone! I will wait until tommorow around this time before I cancel them.

May 15th
Spirit of Aloha @5:15pm
May 16th
Crystal Palace @ 8:10AM
Chef Mickey's @ 5:10PM
May 17th
Kona @7:35AM
50's Primetime @ 1:05PM
O'Hana @ 8:15
May 18th
Tusker House @ 8:05AM
Le Cellier @ 4:00PM
May 19th
Akershus @ 8:05AM
Tutto Italia @ 12:25PM
Jiko @ 9:00 PM
May 20th
O'Hana @ 10:55AM
Rose and Crown @ 7:40PM
May 21st
Cinderella's Royal Table @ 9:15AM
Narcoosee's @8:45 PM

Just cancelled Ohana breakfast May 15th at 9 am for 3. Hope someone else can use it, but there seems to be pretty good availability as I was just switching our ADR time to a little later.

I'm going to be cancelling our Cape May Cafe breakfast for 2 adults, 1 child on May 5th at 7:55. We were able to get a later time instead. Looks pretty open but PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

Hope this helps someone! :)

We moved our trip to October, so I will be cancelling the following ADR's at 10:00pm Pacific time tonight. All ressies are for a party of 2:

Thu 4/29 Tutto Italia 11:45 AM

Fri 4/30 Crystal Palace 9:00 AM

Sat 5/1 Donald's Safari 10:25 AM

Sat 5/1 Le Cellier 7:45 PM

Mon 5/3 1900 Park Fare 11:00 AM

Tue 5/4 Chef Mickey's 9:30 AM

Wed 5/5 50's Prime Time 12:05 PM

Thu 5/6 Crystal Palace 9:55 AM

Thu 5/6 Le Cellier 7:30 PM

We moved our trip to October, so I will be cancelling the following ADR's at 10:00pm Pacific time tonight:

Thu 4/29 Tutto Italia 11:45 AM

Fri 4/30 Crystal Palace 9:00 AM

Sat 5/1 Donald's Safari 10:25 AM

Sat 5/1 Le Cellier 7:45 PM

Mon 5/3 1900 Park Fare 11:00 AM

Tue 5/4 Chef Mickey's 9:30 AM

Wed 5/5 50's Prime Time 12:05 PM

Thu 5/6 Crystal Palace 9:55 AM

Thu 5/6 Le Cellier 7:30 PM

just PM'd you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter