May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Just got off the phone and my University of Rochester work has been pushed back until after I return from vacation. I never thought I would utter these words but I LOVE FINALS and dead week!. Even though these weeks are the optimal time to preform my study, they don't care and don't want to disturb the students and graduations. My prayers have been answered!

Prior to our cruise in December, I was working 16 hr shifts 6 days a week away from home doing Hurricance Sandy cleanup work and it was so stressful and tiring. Stress level has just gone down so much!

PARTY TIME!!! :woohoo:

At the risk of sounding like the laziest person on the board, could someone either post or link me to a packing list specific to this sailing or a reasonable facsimile (EBTA, 14-day, summer, etc.)? I have one but it's in my head haha.

Also - if Event Coordinators can have your final tidbits of info on your posts, or if you want to include a final list of names (maybe just first names or DISboard names for privacy purposes - no cabin numbers), that would be FANTABULOUS! :) If you can update your post by May 4 I will start really hammering away the Personal Navigator on May 5 so that it is uploaded as a PDF file by May 16. Thank you so very much!! :thumbsup2

I have updated the saddest event. It's so sad, it didn't even make it on page one. It's on page two haha.

At the risk of sounding like the laziest person on the board, could someone either post or link me to a packing list specific to this sailing or a reasonable facsimile (EBTA, 14-day, summer, etc.)? I have one but it's in my head haha.

Quoting myself because it only took five seconds to find this:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2671586

I definitely am not bringing 95% of the third section. Do we have a list on FB? I hardly ever check, because it's DH's account (I don't have FB, because I need to hide from my clients haha).

I'm still in SoCal at my daughter's - caring for my special needs grandson as I do - so I won't be back to my home in NoCal until 5 days prior to flying to Houston/Galveston and our meet at Tremont. So I'm a bit stressed - I "think" I have it all together ----- however today I realized that I forgot to reorder my make-up. So now I'm thinking oh my what else did I forget - especially as my DH and other DGS are meeting w/me in Rome post cruise to celebrate his high school graduation - what do I need to remind them to bring/pack and what else do I need for that phase of the vacation - okay - yes - I'm stressing and most likely needlessly. Thanks all for a place to vent !

just breathe - in and out, etc..It is gonna be fine..if you forget something it is no big deal..it is fine..( remember the guy that was on our PC cruise that didn't have luggage for the whole trip...not gonna be as bad as that..) so just breathe..you are a pro, everything is fine.. if you forget something .. oh well..you borrow, buy new or do without..

Only thing you really need is passport!

Chris, vent away!! You are not alone in stressing, I'm right there with you. :crazy2:

When I worked fr the government I had a shingle that said 'Dr is in $.05'. I'm a good listener. Always makes your own problems seem less.

Her birthday is November 18th so she will be exactly 3.5 years old on the day we board. Which means it will be pretty close to both my Mom and my half birthday (November 4th and 14th) as well. But I realized a few years ago that my dad died on my half birthday so no fun in celebrating it for me :( Plus, we are busy celebrating DH's actually birthday on May 12th!

That's my BD and Mickey Mouse's, too. Of course, i'm alot older than 3.5 and so is MM.

Heck Ya! I think we need a half birthday party! We can all get birthday pins and write in half with a sharpie!

I can make '1/2 BD' buttons for everyone that will be celebrating. We never cruise in Nov so we never celebrate on a cruise. The cool thing is May 18 is DH BD so we can celebrate together.

At this point, I'm keeping all on the list; not sure who will actually show up that morning, despite the best of intentions. I'm having a difficult time figuring out all the DISnames/Facebook names and their cabin numbers:rotfl: THanks for letting me know, though!

I would be ever so grateful, since this is my first time peering into cabins, if someone who has previously led the Stateroom Walk on another cruise would give me some guidance on this....

No worries, its a pretty chill event. Just a nice way to look at the cabins :thumbsup2

Hi All,

I filled out a survey for the Champagne Girls event, but after the April deadline. Is this event going to happen? Looked through the boards and haven't been able to find anything. I think we are going to pass on this, but needed to make sure we were not signed up for the event.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I filled out a survey for the Champagne Girls event, but after the April deadline. Is this event going to happen? Looked through the boards and haven't been able to find anything. I think we are going to pass on this, but needed to make sure we were not signed up for the event.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it is happening. Noel (birkner) will see this soon to confirm.

I bought my pink boa today!! :cheer2: But I had the 2 year old and the pink boa at the same time, so we are missing quite a few of the feathers :scared1: Apparently she was pulling them out as I was strolling through the rest of the store :headache:

Hi Everybody,

we are with you on the ETBA. We are from Germany and it´s our first cruise.
Our children are 6 and 2,5 years old. We´ve booked Cat. 5c (deck 6)

Sorry, but my english is not perfect. I only learn it in school 15 years ago.

Greetings from Germany
Steffi

:wave: Hi And Welcome!

Hi Everybody,

we are with you on the ETBA. We are from Germany and it´s our first cruise.
Our children are 6 and 2,5 years old. We´ve booked Cat. 5c (deck 6)

Sorry, but my english is not perfect. I only learn it in school 15 years ago.

Greetings from Germany
Steffi

Welcome!:welcome::welcome:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Unless you signed up with me with your stateroom number,you are not on the list. I have posted the list quite a few times and don't remember your name being on it.

Unless you signed up with me with your stateroom number,you are not on the list. I have posted the list quite a few times and don't remember your name being on it.

I think Jenn just joined rollcall recently - can she still be added?

Does anyone have a PDF on the Disney Magic locator? Or a list of where everything is located on the ship? Just wondering if there is one already made out there. Thanks:flower3:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter