May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Ladies,

I think it's time for people to start posting pics of the Champagne Girls event, if like me you just happened to be in Diversion at then end and were accosted by some ladies in mid binge. Anyway here's the proof.

A bevy of lovelies, can't you tell none of them are sober:rotfl2:

Does anyone else have pictures.:joker:

I remember that ;) BTW on the last picture that is my lens that can be seen in the lower right...

In the back ofSuper Shuttle now...15 more minutes until home. Iceland was amazing and we hope to go for longer next year! No pics of LastSupper ... No cameras allowed. MacBook Pro crashed in Barxelona so all pics still. On memory cards. Loved both cruises!! :)

Glad pictures are safe but bummer on the laptop. In our bad luck we had good luck and missed our connection in Iceland and asked if they could rebook us the day after next instead of the next day and we rented a car and raced around Iceland like crazy on our free day there. If I had to describe Iceland in just a single word I would use "photogenic". So much to take pictures of, beautiful place, we are making plans on a longer stay in Iceland in 2 years when we head back to Sweden next. Hopefully we will manage to get a bit better weather than than, half of the day it was raining and very windy but towards 3-4pm it started to clear up and by the time we got to Seljalandsfoss‎ sun was shining and it was lovely. We did have some pretty nice weather while we where at Thingvellir National Park to but by that time we needed bathroom and food something bad so didn't hang around for very long there.

Noel,

Of course your right, I should have said some "poor unfortunate soul" eg volunteered by a cast of the wives, if I were on the same cruise again I would ask some like Paul Brennan, Eje or Chris to take the pictures all these guys have done some excellent photography. Have a look at Paul's DCL picture of the day, lovely photo a great wallpaper and a nice guy to boot. Before I get slated, I know lots of ladies are excellent with a camera also.:hug:

Noel, are you doing either of the TA's next year?

Anyone that want photos taken on any cruise I'm on just need to ask. I shared a few pictures on my flickr stream and on FB while we were traveling but haven't had time to sort through to much of them yet.
After all we just arrived back home at 3am Saturday ;)

flickr.com/photos/macahanc6r/

Eje took a picture I think but he is not back yet from vacation yet, Yes, I am doing the WBTA next year

Paul took a few pics but not of the group.

Here is a link to one someone took with our camera:

DSC_1205v2.jpg

Just back home =)
BTW that someone that took that picture with your camera was me :P

I remember that ;) BTW on the last picture that is my lens that can be seen in the lower right...

BTW that someone that took that picture with your camera was me :P

Thanks! John was not sure who took the picture!

Some great pics of the champayne girls. Really makes me wish I liked the stuff, but sadly I can't stand it!

Some great pics of the champayne girls. Really makes me wish I liked the stuff, but sadly I can't stand it!

Me as well --- I am thankful I brought the large FE cup of crancherry juice to mix with the champagnes to make them drinkable for me!

Hi-res images from the Meet N Greet as well PJ breakfast can be found here:

Meet N Greet
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ns7ztlicgcwejf8/o3HU_3_v7Q

PJ Breakfast
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbi3enzbk4f9sca/eBpoTywv8S

Sorry for the delay, once we finally got home things been very busy and been to tired to do much in the evenings (alright too lazy, so fire me :rotfl2: )

I know there was some that asked about possibilities to get hi-res versions of these images.

Wow! My hubby is pictured in the meet and greet! He's the one that sort of resembles :santa:

Thanks for the smile!
Bobbi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter