Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

Oh how sad it's nearly time for your cruise to end :( That went too quickly! But I do love Pirate Stitch...how cute! :cutie:

I loved your dress for semi-formal night, you looked very glam!

And with all those cocktails consumed, I think you're back up there rivalling Jules and Ian ;) :rotfl:

Just catching up-looks like you had a brilliant time.

Will have to find a traffic cone for you on the next Dis weekend :rotfl2:

Another lovely day Mandy....I love the sorbet/vodka drink they give you at Palo's. :goodvibes

I am torturing myself today, I just read Jules' Castaway Cay day & then straight after read yours......oh well at east the sun is shining here at the moment, that will have to do. :cool2:

Yes, it goes by completed cruises. After your first completed cruise, you are Silver, after 5 completed cruises Gold and after 10 completed cruises Platinum.

Corinna

^^ As above (thanks Corrina) :)

Thanks Corinna & Mandy:thumbsup2

Its a shame your cruise is coming to an end. Loved how you still managed to have more alcohol on the island. Fab photos:goodvibes

Right Mrs Mod, Im all caught up, although I had already read some of the earlier days yesterday, I love having more than one day to read at a time, so Im sorry for posting quite late into your report but its blooming brilliant. Some lovely dresses you have there and you both look as though your having a great time, cant wait to read more:goodvibes

It looked like a beautiful day at Castaway Cay, a drink at every bar, can we come next time?? You looked beautiful to go to Palo, I am loving the necklace too..

It all looks wonderful, what a lovely time you must have had..

:hug: Thanks so much for all the lovely comments everyone

I absolutely love your necklace that you were wearing at Palo.

I like the idea of the anti pasti trolley. I wonder if they are doing this on the Wonder as well now.

Corinna

Mandy - another fab day with some really good photos.

I like the look of the Konk Kooler, hopefully will get to try one. I love CC it's a lovely relaxing place.

I really like your necklace too, I'm looking for something like that :)

I am also a big fan of the necklace :goodvibes

You look so glam Mandy!

Lovely couple of days Mandy and i'm another fan of the necklace.

It looked like a beautiful day at Castaway Cay, a drink at every bar, can we come next time?? You looked beautiful to go to Palo, I am loving the necklace too..

It all looks wonderful, what a lovely time you must have had..

Thanks guys, that necklace was quite a bargain, it was only £5 in the Dotty P's sale

Oh how sad it's nearly time for your cruise to end :( That went too quickly! But I do love Pirate Stitch...how cute! :cutie:

I loved your dress for semi-formal night, you looked very glam!

And with all those cocktails consumed, I think you're back up there rivalling Jules and Ian ;) :rotfl:

:eek: Surely we don't drink that much !! ;) :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just catching up-looks like you had a brilliant time.

Will have to find a traffic cone for you on the next Dis weekend :rotfl2:

I'm always on the look-out for a traffic cone Nicky, I don't even need alcohol to encourage me :rotfl::rotfl:

Saturday 14th May '11 ~ Port Canaveral/WDW

I was awake around 6.45am. I got showered and changed and packed up our carry off items. Paul got up and we left our room around 7.30am

We had a little query on our bill and thankfully there was only a few people at Guest Services. While we waited in line, the ship was cleared for disembarkation. Minutes later our query was solved and we disembarked around 7.45am :(

DSCN3335.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

We found a porter straight away who helped us locate our luggage and in no time we were cleared by customs as the non-US line was non-existent

The porter loaded our cases into our car and we left Port Canaveral and we were on our way to WDW

Once again the drive back was uneventful and when we reached the Pop Century there was quite a line at check-in as most people were checking out. Once checked in we were chuffed to find that our room was available (many people around us were told they would receive a text or voicemail message once their room was ready)

Once again we had a room near the Computer Pool, we dumped our cases in the room then headed off to Disney Hollywood Studios

We picked up Fastpasses for Tower of Terror, then we wandered around the shops, and took some video and photos along the way. Sadly there were no soft openings for Star Tours (we would try again before we left on Tuesday). We picked up a FP for RockNRollerCoaster and rode Tower of Terror, which was brilliant as usual

DSCN3341.jpg

DSCN3343.jpg

DSCN3345.jpg

DSCN3349.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

While we waited for our RnRc Fastpass to come round, we had lunch of cheeseburgers, fries, coke/water and desserts at the Backlot Express, which was very nice

We did a bit of shopping then rode RnRc (love it!) then we left the park

Once back at the room we unpacked then got changed for a lie by the pool (I also did some laundry while we were down there), but after about 1/2 an hour it clouded over and we had a few spots of rain. Suddenly there was a loud clash of thunder, and the lifeguard blew a whistle to clear the pool area, and boy did it rain

It poured down for a good hour or so. We chatted to the girls of Skype, who persuaded us to go to the Florida Mall as Becky was desperately after some Hollister shorts, so off we went

As we neared the Florida Mall we had to drive through a river of rain (you really couldn't call it a puddle :rotfl:)

DSCN3353.jpg

DSCN3354.jpg

DSCN3356.jpg

We managed to find Becky's shorts and we picked up some other things too. Paul called into the Best Buys near the Florida Mall and I went into the book shop next door as Kerry was after the latest Chelsea Lately book, which I found too

Once back at the Pop we got changed then caught the bus to Epcot (now I'm really in WDW :) ). We dodged the showers and puddles and after a small problem with our tickets which we got sorted at Guest Services (last time I leave Paul to sort out the tickets :rolleyes1) we entered the park

It was the final weekend of the Flower and Garden Festival, and the entrance looked brilliant, we took a few photos, but we were in a rush as we had an ADR at Teppan Edo, so we decided to leave most of our photo taking till the next day and we legged it up to World Showcase, and we just arrived in time for our 6.50pm ADR

We had a lovely time here, the food was very nice and our chef was lots of fun too

DSCN3360.jpg

DSCN3359.jpg

DSCN3361.jpg

DSCN3363.jpg

After dinner we grabbed a Rosa Regale and Asti Martini in Italy, then we headed back to the Pop as we were cream crackered, so it was an early night for us

A very Mandy day, shopping for the girls, couple of rides, and Epcot in the evening.

Just catching up with your trip report love all the cruise photos I hope to do a cruise one day :) I went to the florida mall the same day that puddle or river as I called it was something else :laughing:

your Florida Mall 'river' brought back some memories!

I'm really enjoying your TR - I could sit and read them for hours and the photos bring it all to life.

I am definitely going to try a rosa regale when I am in Epcot next month, and I will raise a toast to my friends Verity and Mandy who inspired me to try it.
Where in Italy do you get it from ??

We flew in on the 14th - right into that rain storm :eek:

Fortunately it was the only rain we saw :thumbsup2

Looks like another great day, I must get back to Teppan Edo sometime

Great picture of you and Paul during sunset!...:thumbsup2
Looks like another good day minus the rain...and that looks like a lot of rain...:scared1:

Thanks for the good read, and pictures...:3dglasses

TTFNpaw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter