• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making it special for villain fan

Illybell

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm going to be at POR in 60 days and it's just going to be me and my mom (we're both adults).

Every year we've gone, she's made sure to go the extra mile to get something princess-y for me to surprise me.....this time I want to do that for her but I can't find anything to set up that's villains related. :confused3

She's a huuuuge Maleficent fan and I was hoping someone here might know how to set up some of that extra pixie dust with villains.

Thanks so much for any help! Hugs and magical wishes for all!

You probably already considered doing this. Magic Kingdom has the sorcerer game where you have to beat villains ? I cna not post a link due to my low post count, but if you google Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, you'll notice that the game will have you chasing down and beating villains. Never tried it, but found it while I was searching for tips as well.

:( Too bad you weren't going to the World at October... The villains surely got more attention at the Mickey´s not Very Scary Halloween Party!!! When I read the topic the Bash n mingle pop out into my mind!
At other times of the years, the Great Evil Fairy of all does not show herself too much... You may be able to see Captain Hook, the evil stepmother ( does she have a name?!? and her daughters), Gaston, hun... Jafar (maybe if you're luck) but I cannot remember to see other villains strolling into Meet&Greet situations. She will be a main character in Fantasmic and so this is a must see for your Mom. Good luck!:wizard:

edited: ah, the Pink evil Bear (I forgot his name) also shows himself at DHS!

Thanks. We've been there during October before, and she's looking forward to the new game.

I was hoping there would be some way to get like the surprise in the room when we get there or something, like they have with pirates and princesses. I couldn't find it on the website, but I didn't know if someone knew if something could be asked for or if I'm just missing it

If you call disney Floral they can maybe arrange something for you in the room. Last year we surprised our kids with their first visit to DIsneyworld and I called ahead and had plushes snacks and balloons in the room when we arrived themed to their favorite charactors, for your mom maybe a coffee mug and such could be arranged

you could also contact Betsy from memoriesbybetsy.com .If you tell her what you are trying to accomplished she could put together a maleficient themed gift basket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter