Make a Wish (and other organizations) ~ Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume FIVE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you hear from MAW soon!! I saw on your siggy that you are going to be the there 2-14th of December. Those are our exact dates.. so maybe we'll run into eachother!

Thanks! We have our fingers crossed that we can do a trip in December. It depends on what happens with Rachel's Neuro--Surgery that's this Wednesday. She may not be cleared in time for the trip. If not then we are thinking of going in February.

Hey Everyone :wave:

I think the last time I posted on here was March.

The last time I posted I said we were waiting for holiday insurance confirmation so I could come over to the USA for my Harry Potter Wish Trip!!!

Well a few weeks ago my mum got a call from the wish granter to say she had paid for my upcoming wish trip as insurance has been passed.

So that confirmed it, we will be heading to the USA on the 8th November for 2 weeks staying offsite near universal studios. With a Universal Flex ticket to lets us into the parks.

As we are coming all the way to the Florida we thought we may aswell make the most of it. So we decided to buy our own Walt Disney World Tickets (we got the UK 14day Ultimate Ticket, this gives us great freedom, we can hop from every park, go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest!) But thats not all! My mum thinks this will be the last time we go on holiday as a full family of 5 so she has decided that we are going to swim with dolphins :cool1:

CANT WAIT!!!!!

The last time I posted I said we were waiting for holiday insurance confirmation so I could come over to the USA for my Harry Potter Wish Trip!!!

Well a few weeks ago my mum got a call from the wish granter to say she had paid for my upcoming wish trip as insurance has been passed.

So that confirmed it, we will be heading to the USA on the 8th November for 2 weeks staying offsite near universal studios. With a Universal Flex ticket to lets us into the parks.

As we are coming all the way to the Florida we thought we may aswell make the most of it. So we decided to buy our own Walt Disney World Tickets (we got the UK 14day Ultimate Ticket, this gives us great freedom, we can hop from every park, go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest!) But thats not all! My mum thinks this will be the last time we go on holiday as a full family of 5 so she has decided that we are going to swim with dolphins :cool1:

CANT WAIT!!!!!

It sounds like you are going to have an awesome trip!

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Awesome I've been wondering! I hope it is the trip of your dreams!

Has anyone used the comp tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa while staying at GKTW? I wonder how "wish kid friendly" they are...meaning is there any front of the line access for any of the rides.

I'm toying with the idea of going....Abigail really, really wants to go to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium while we are in Florida. (We recently saw the movie Dolphin Tale and looked up info on the movie afterwards. Winter, the dolphin the movie was based on, lives at that aquarium.)

Clearwater is just on the other side of Tampa and I have read that the marine aquarium could be done in 1/2 day easily so I thought we may stop back by BG for the rest of the day.

Any info is appreciated!

Hi all! I've seen so many cute Ts in all the posted family pics and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a website, so that I may design and print off some transfers. Only 24 more days to go, and life keeps getting in the way of all my planning :rotfl:! I feel like I'm running out of time, but can't wait to go! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. Best wishes and pixie dust to you all!

Has anyone used the comp tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa while staying at GKTW? I wonder how "wish kid friendly" they are...meaning is there any front of the line access for any of the rides.

I'm toying with the idea of going....Abigail really, really wants to go to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium while we are in Florida. (We recently saw the movie Dolphin Tale and looked up info on the movie afterwards. Winter, the dolphin the movie was based on, lives at that aquarium.)

Clearwater is just on the other side of Tampa and I have read that the marine aquarium could be done in 1/2 day easily so I thought we may stop back by BG for the rest of the day.

Any info is appreciated!

We did BG on my daughter Wish trip. They were all friendly and we got to go in the fast pass line. gKTW will tell you that they are not obligate to let wish families special treatment, but we didn't have a problem. Just a FYI.. You have to go while staying at GKTW. You also have to tell front office AsAP so they can get the tickets. I have pictures of our BG day on my trip report.

The Limo picks us up in exactly

But I HAD to share one more exciting piece of news with you...Rachel was interviewed by our local paper and the article is in TODAY’S paper! It is already posted online. You can bet I will be looking for a newsstand and sharing with all who will listen that Rachel is heading to Florida to be famous with her Princess Sister...here is the link, I hope you enjoy! It isn’t often in my world that a child is interviewed for the paper (although Lisa has been in magazines, video and TV)...to have two in one week...let’s just say the magic HAS already started! When the reporter was interviewing Rachel on Monday he asked me if I had another daughter who had just been featured in the paper on Sunday...that was kind of cool!

If you missed the article on Princes Lisa, you can read about it by clicking here.

The limo will be here at 5:30 AM...the time is finally here!

But I HAD to share one more exciting piece of news with you...Rachel was interviewed by our local paper and the article is in TODAY’S paper! It is already posted online. You can bet I will be looking for a newsstand and sharing with all who will listen that Rachel is heading to Florida to be famous with her Princess Sister...here is the link, I hope you enjoy! It isn’t often in my world that a child is interviewed for the paper (although Lisa has been in magazines, video and TV)...to have two in one week...let’s just say the magic HAS already started! When the reporter was interviewing Rachel on Monday he asked me if I had another daughter who had just been featured in the paper on Sunday...that was kind of cool!

If you missed the article on Princes Lisa, you can read about it by clicking here.

Have a WONDERFUL TRIP!

Hey Judy. I have been looking all over the DIS boards trying to find you! ;) I am glad that I finally found you! I know that today is the magical day!!!! YEAH! :woohoo: :woohoo: I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!! :goodvibes Hopefully we can meet up in Charlotte one day soon.

OK....I don't think Judy slept last night!!! :D

I'm just checking it to say goodbye too! We will be heading out in 2 hours as we need to drive closer to the airport and stay in a hotel tonight.

Excited doesn't seem like a big enough word for feelings around here! I had the kids go to school today....wondering how much they are accomplishing!!

My son also turns 13 today! Just an incredible time!!!! Thanks for all the support and question answering!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

OK....I don't think Judy slept last night!!! :D

I'm just checking it to say goodbye too! We will be heading out in 2 hours as we need to drive closer to the airport and stay in a hotel tonight.

Excited doesn't seem like a big enough word for feelings around here! I had the kids go to school today....wondering how much they are accomplishing!!

My son also turns 13 today! Just an incredible time!!!! Thanks for all the support and question answering!!

Yeah i don't think she got sleep either. I know i won't be able to when its our turn. I get way to excited when it comes to trips. I remember when i was 14 and my family went to bush gardens and i couldn't sleep that night. I am also a heavy sleeper so I would be afraid to over sleep. I hope you guys have a safe flight and have fun.:cheer2:

I finally got around to contacting our wish chapter on the subject of allowing my niece Gabbie to join us on our trip. I probably wont get the answer until at least next monday or wednesday. I had to email the lady who takes care of disney wish trips. She is in the office twice a week and those are both days I work. I am just praying that she allows her to go. I told her that air fare, spending money, and theme park tickets will be payed by the grandparents. We would just need her to make arrangements to stay at the village. :littleangel:

If everyone can please keep a former Wish child in their thoughts and prayers. Hannah( LVMom23) is not doing well. This is a little piece from her blog

Hannah’s condition is continuing to deteriorate. *We are working towards figuring out what is best for her at this point as well as what is the best way to help Ethan and Abby. Thank you

Have a fantastic trip!!!

I finally got around to contacting our wish chapter on the subject of allowing my niece Gabbie to join us on our trip. I probably wont get the answer until at least next monday or wednesday. I had to email the lady who takes care of disney wish trips. She is in the office twice a week and those are both days I work. I am just praying that she allows her to go. I told her that air fare, spending money, and theme park tickets will be payed by the grandparents. We would just need her to make arrangements to stay at the village. :littleangel:

I hope she can join you!! I can't see why they would say no.
If everyone can please keep a former Wish child in their thoughts and prayers. Hannah( LVMom23) is not doing well. This is a little piece from her blog

Hannah’s condition is continuing to deteriorate. *We are working towards figuring out what is best for her at this point as well as what is the best way to help Ethan and Abby. Thank you

I have read her entire PTR.. I am so sorry to hear this! I will keep Hannah in our prayers.. as well as her entire family.

Kade(MitoDadMO) passed away last night. Please keep Josh, Annette, and brother Jackson in your thoughts and prayers. I had the pleasure of meeting them when we were at GKTW. RIP Kade:littleangel:

Kade(MitoDadMO) passed away last night. Please keep Josh, Annette, and brother Jackson in your thoughts and prayers. I had the pleasure of meeting them when we were at GKTW. RIP Kade:littleangel:

I was so sad to just read this on his facebook page. I was shocked! Please send your prayers for this family!

I met them in the Village as well. RIP Kade:littleangel:

prayers to Josh, Annette, and awesome bro, Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter