Magical EBTA 2017

Did you try Weymouth? There is a free bus shuttle from the cruiseships to this town.
Thank you so much! They would be able to rent one, but looking at our 11AM arrival and 7PM departure, I think it is a bit tight to try to do more than what the simple Disney Stonehenge tour gives us. We were trying to add a stop in at Salisbury Cathedral, but it would be a brief stop. I wish we got in a couple of hours sooner.

Hi! I am bumping up this invitation to show interest. On April 1 I will begin accepting conversations with cabin numbers. Deadline for getting information to me is April 15, and I will send the groups their information. It looks like 2 groups.

Updating interest list in local Candy/Snack exchange
For the love of Pooh
Cbardwell
Big red07
Nrbrenna
Kerpe
Mommatothebear
SwingDancingAnn
Pawdoc
KJET54
Expedition EverestI
Poookie
Deb T
scottrob
bobbiwoz
tmullem93
cali cruiser
Maple Det
Shawnadb
Tinked
ndloewen

Still opened for participants. April first I will ask for information like cabin numbers, how many adults, children in each cabin and if there are any allergies.
When I began the list, I did mention that I keep the numbers between 6-11. If I split (into 2 groups it looks like at this time) I look at cabin numbers and arrange by decks. If you have an opinion about splitting, some like larger groups and have asked to be in both groups, for instance in the past, please mention those ideas here, and in the conversation you send to me around April 1st.

Hello Bobbi!

My family and I would love to participate in this! How do we sign up?

Courtney

Local Candy, Snack FE

I am still on vacation. Starting April 1, please message me via a conversation giving your cabin number, if you have any allergies, and you can mention how many adults , children in your cabin.

About a week later, certainly before April 13, I will send a conversation to the members in each group. Sign ups will end April 8.

:flower3: FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE :flower3:

The deadline to join our fun Fish Extender Exchange will be Saturday, April 15, 2017. I'll send all participants a Private Message (PM) through the DIS Boards on Sunday, April 16, with your FE group information. :flower1:

Signed up so far:
charterchick
Deb T.
For the love of Pooh
Giggles6311
hmhaase
ImNarek
Kerpe
Maple Det
Mommatothebear
mvlimmex

ndloewen - I need your cabin number, please
Nutrigirl
Pawdoc Daisy
QueenEleanor
Shawnadb
wrabitdad

To join the FE Exchange, please send me (Deb T.) a “Conversation” with the following information:
*Your Cabin Number
*Names of everyone in your cabin
*Ages of children
*Any allergy considerations
*The size of the FE group you want to be in: “No more than 10,” “No more than 20,” or “Sky’s the Limit.”

To send a “Conversation”
Click on my name (Deb T.) in the little box on the top left
Click on “Start a Conversation”
Enter a “Conversation Title”
Under the row of icons, type your message
To send, Click “Start a Conversation” under your message

(FYI: If you are new to the DIS Boards, you will need to have made at least ten posts on DIS Forums before you can send a Private Message.)

Can't wait for our cruise!!!! :boat:

For Rudisdey or any other Amsterdam expert, we are looking at the Hop-on-Hop-off canal boats. At least one, Stromma, goes counter clockwise, stopping at the Anne Frank house first, but I don't see anywhere that it says when you can pick up the first boat. There is a 24 hour ticket for it too, so does it run 24 hours a day? Does the "day ticket" have a specific start time? We want to get the the Anne Frank house by 10:00 and hoped to go by boat. Are there others that go to the Anne Frank house first?

For Rudisdey or any other Amsterdam expert, we are looking at the Hop-on-Hop-off canal boats. At least one, Stromma, goes counter clockwise, stopping at the Anne Frank house first, but I don't see anywhere that it says when you can pick up the first boat. There is a 24 hour ticket for it too, so does it run 24 hours a day? Does the "day ticket" have a specific start time? We want to get the the Anne Frank house by 10:00 and hoped to go by boat. Are there others that go to the Anne Frank house first?
We aren't experts, but our research told us the boats start at 10. Do you have tickets for the Anne Frank House for 10? The tickets are pretty much sold out between 10 and noon. If you haven't gotten them yet, there are a a fair bit left between noon and 1:30 and just a sprinkling left for the rest of the times. https://webshopannefrank.recreatex....-4629-9F9B-90A8DC40058E&refresh=y&language=EN

Hi! I am bumping up this invitation to show interest. On April 1 I will begin accepting conversations with cabin numbers. Deadline for getting information to me is April 15, and I will send the groups their information. It looks like 2 groups.

For the love of Pooh
Cbardwell
Big red07
Nrbrenna
Kerpe
Mommatothebear
SwingDancingAnn
Pawdoc
KJET54
Expedition EverestI
Poookie
Deb T
scottrob
bobbiwoz
tmullem93
cali cruiser
Maple Det
Shawnadb
Tinked
ndloewen
MorMor

Does Boardwalk have a decent wine selection so I can bring a bottle on board? How about the Swolfin or the Y/BC ? Thanks

I think the hop on hop off boat will not be the best choice. First you have to walk from the ship to the Central Station. When you are lucky you have without waiting a one of the boats. And when the boat goes counter clockwise the Anne Frank House is indeed the first stop. So when you are lucky you will make it in one hour. But you need tickets to enter the Anne Frank House. I advise you to buy these tickets now online. Your ticket for the boat is valid 24 hours. But since we can leave the ship at 9am and must be back at 6pm, this will be no problem. You can always buy a day card for the public transport (7.50 Euro per person). This is possible at the office of the public transport (GVB office) at the Central Station. Than you can use the busses and trams. By tram you reach the Anne Frank House in 10 minutes. You can take tram 13, 14 or 17 and leave the tram at stop Westermarkt. Watch out for pickpockets in the public transport. When you have more questions, please ask in this forum or on board. We will be in stateroom 6142.

I think the hop on hop off boat will not be the best choice. First you have to walk from the ship to the Central Station. When you are lucky you have without waiting a one of the boats. And when the boat goes counter clockwise the Anne Frank House is indeed the first stop. So when you are lucky you will make it in one hour. But you need tickets to enter the Anne Frank House. I advise you to buy these tickets now online. Your ticket for the boat is valid 24 hours. But since we can leave the ship at 9am and must be back at 6pm, this will be no problem. You can always buy a day card for the public transport (7.50 Euro per person). This is possible at the office of the public transport (GVB office) at the Central Station. Than you can use the busses and trams. By tram you reach the Anne Frank House in 10 minutes. You can take tram 13, 14 or 17 and leave the tram at stop Westermarkt. Watch out for pickpockets in the public transport. When you have more questions, please ask in this forum or on board. We will be in stateroom 6142.

Do you happen to know if bus 26 still goes to Tivoli from near Langolinie and runs on weekends? The Copenhagen website is kind of unclear. Or possibly if you know of a good way to get to Tivoli (I don't think the kids will walk, they are 4, 6 and 8).

Do you happen to know if bus 26 still goes to Tivoli from near Langolinie and runs on weekends? The Copenhagen website is kind of unclear. Or possibly if you know of a good way to get to Tivoli (I don't think the kids will walk, they are 4, 6 and 8).

I think that it will be no problem. I searched on internet: http://dinoffentligetransport.dk/
I planned a trip from Langeliniekaj to Tivoli Rathauspl. and saw that bus 26 was running on 27th May.

On our 2015 Baltic cruise, DCL ran a complimentary bus back and forth from the port to right outside of Tivoli Gardens. I'm guessing they'll do the same again for this cruise on Saturday. :)

For the love of Pooh
Cbardwell
Big red07
Nrbrenna
Kerpe
Mommatothebear
SwingDancingAnn
Pawdoc
KJET54
Expedition EverestI
Poookie
Deb T
scottrob
bobbiwoz
tmullem93
cali cruiser
Maple Det
Shawnadb
Tinked
ndloewen

Still opened for participants. April first I will ask for information like cabin numbers, how many adults, children in each cabin and if there are any allergies.
When I began the list, I did mention that I keep the numbers between 6-11. If I split (into 2 groups it looks like at this time) I look at cabin numbers and arrange by decks. If you have an opinion about splitting, some like larger groups and have asked to be in both groups, for instance in the past, please mention those ideas here, and in the conversation you send to me around April 1st.

Hello Bobbi!

My family and I would love to participate in this! How do we sign up?

Courtney
Ok! It's April First, please start a conversation with me,&include your cabin number, the number of adults and children in the cabin and if there are any allergies we should know about! Please put "candy exchange" in the title!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter