Stateroom-8084

Very excited about participating!

This is our info
Kerry & Altie Nicholas (Arkansas)
Chance 17 M
Tatum 14 F
Greyson 4 M
Stateroom 6050

We are easy people---all our kids love candy, Disney, movies, whatever. Hubs and I love Disney!! Don't stress... We will love whatever! We are just so excited to be on a 2nd cruise. I thought it would be forever before we could do another one, but the KSF really helped us!

Tina, you can give gifts to the adults, or not. It's totally up to you. My FE has a pocket for DH and I just because I wanted the whole family on my FE.

Carrib, I can make a list of participating cabins after the deadline, and you can keep up with it too from the people posting so you can get started.

Smiley, a deadline is prob a good idea. Feb 19 is still close to a month away, so maybe that's enough time.

Thanks Altiek for helping to get the FE info organized!

Travelling in stateroom 2070:
Jeff and Louise Pierce (Bella Vista, AR)
Sophia (F) age 5 1/2

We are looking forward to participating in our first FE exchange!

Louise

The Gottsponers from Arkansas
Kevin & Laura
Brock (m) 9
Callie (f) 6

We don't have a stateroom yet...9C GTY...will let ya know :thumbsup2

Please include the Starich's
Cabin 1042
Dad (Dave)

Devon 17 (don't want to leave him out!)
McKenna 13
Hannah 8

All are very excited for our trip and the FE Group.

Thank you for doing this!!
Here's our info for the FE

The Williams (from OK) room 7508
Mark&Heather
Trip (boy) 5
Blaine (girl) 3

Do we give gifts every night or pick one night or are we assigned one night? Sorry, I might have a lot more questions about this...consider yourselves warned:)

I don't think there will be so many that we have to assign nights. Do it whenever you'd like, and as often as you would like.

If someone else feels differently, chime in!!! I'll be the secretary of the FE, but not the President.

I don't think there will be so many that we have to assign nights. Do it whenever you'd like, and as often as you would like.

If someone else feels differently, chime in!!! I'll be the secretary of the FE, but not the President.

Too funny!! I am getting really excited :cheer2: I haven't shared with the family about FE :cool1:

We are on this cruise too, and also from Arkansas. My family lives in Little Rock. I am so excited this is our first cruise, I am surprising the kids.

Dena & Eddie (mom and dad)
Brian 9
Emily 7
Danielle 4

Stateroom 8020

I read that one night of this cruise will be pirate or tropical night? Does anyone know which it will be for us?:confused:

tmcm611 said:
I read that one night of this cruise will be pirate or tropical night? Does anyone know which it will be for us?:confused:

We will have a pirate night the night we leave Cozumel.

Hello,
It looks like alot of Okies & Arkansas folk on this cruise! Probably since it is these states' spring break -- and Texas' spring break is the week prior!!

Anyway - we are from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, and this is our 2nd Cruise. It will just be me and my husband. Our kids are going on mission trips during spring break - one to Guatamala, and the other to Kentucky. So we decided to book our own mini vacation without the kids! This will be our first vacation without kids in 17yrs!!!!!

I'm just looking forward to not cooking, not cleaning, no work, and no crazy schedule to keep up with. Relaxation! (and food!!!)

Yay! Glad to have more fellow Okies on board:)

Has anyone ever done the "dine and play" option for small kids while on the cruise?

Hello to all the fellow Magic cruisers!
Please add another family from NW Arkansas to the FE list.

Here is our information:
Stateroom: 2072
Billy and Corine Oxford
Zoe age 11
Ethan age 8

Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise!

I was planning on doing Paradise too, but I am worried about crowds. There will be 4 other cruise ships in port that day. Thoughts?

I am also considering Nachi-Cocom. Trying to convince my hubby that it will cost our family of five $161 + taxi fare to relax on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter