Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

We will be joining you on this cruise! Chris, Stacey, Chapman (11), Cooper (10), Cyler (8), Aunt Di, Nana (Ellen) and Poppy (David). We are Disney fans from Oklahoma. Seems like we (my two rooms) might want to do the FE exchange, but I'm feeling a bit behind because we don't even have a FE (and then I had to figure out what FE meant :) )

We are going to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. I went there last year on a cruise with my girlfriends. I don't have anything else to compare it to in Cozumel, but it was very relaxing and not crowded at all. It seems like even at capacity it wouldn't be that crowded. We had a good time!

Looking forward to it!!

There will be 4 of us coming down from Kansas to take this on our spring break.

Count us in as another family of 4 coming from KS!
It will be myself, DH, DS12, and DS10. We are super excited since the kids have never cruised before and don't know we are cruising Disney...

CajunMom...my kids don't know either. We're hoping to surprise them. It's tough keeping such a big secret!!

Our daughter doesn't know about the cruise either. She will be turning 6 on March 19th. It is hard to keep the secret!

Does anyone have a count of how many people/families we have in our FE group?

Edit that...we have 16 families...33 adults and 34 kids

I have a spreadsheet going with kids sorted by age group.

Funny...I am at 17 families, 34 adults and 35 kids... :confused3
Glad I am not the official count!

By no means am I saying I am accurate ;)

Edit that...we have 16 families...33 adults and 34 kids

I have a spreadsheet going with kids sorted by age group.

I know it's early but can you share the spreadsheet? I was at the dollar store today and saw a bunch of cute disney stuff...would love to get it while they have it. :cool1:

Smiley2411 said:
Funny...I am at 17 families, 34 adults and 35 kids... :confused3
Glad I am not the official count!

By no means am I saying I am accurate ;)

At what point do we split???

At what point do we split???

I, can't answer that question :confused3
What I would suggest is going ahead and closing our FE. CHIME IN EVERYONE.
I double checked and I am pretty sure we are at 17 families, 34 adults and 35 kiddos :goodvibes

I know I am personally purchasing/making something for each kiddo and making something for the family as a whole (possibly making a small something for each adult). Some might be purchasing for each individual thus the amount would be building.

So, back to the original question "at what point do we split?" I am comfortable with our numbers and closing this FE for our cruise out of Galveston on March 19. I want to say I had suggested February 19 closing the FE because at that time there were only a handful of us showing interest.

I am good with whatever the group decides. :cool1: I am just ready to go CRUISING :yay:
Oh, and I am bored crazy as I have been home from work sick with the flu:sick:

I'm wrong...terrible math and counting skills. Thats why I'm not in charge! I will delete those posts so as not to create anymore confusion...sorry.

Sorry to be a mess. I'm not sure we are one of the 17 families or not. I originally posted on here or similar thread last week and had to work this morning to get 10 posts so I could private message TicToc. I messaged her last week but apparently it didn't go through bc I'm such a newby. Lol Although it did finally go through earlier today.
Sooo, all this to say I fully apologize if I've messed up, but I have been trying for 7 days to get in this fun FE group. I am up for whatever, keep the large group or split. I'm new to FE, so obviously we are easy and will go with what the group has in mind.
Just let me know if we made the cut! ;)
From Tulsa
4 total= 2 adults 1 girl 7 years old and 1 boy 5 years

I, can't answer that question :confused3
What I would suggest is going ahead and closing our FE. CHIME IN EVERYONE.
I double checked and I am pretty sure we are at 17 families, 34 adults and 35 kiddos :goodvibes

Sorry your sick!! I want to chime in that I'd be for closing it off tomorrow (so the extra poster above can still get in today)....I don't want to be exclusionary...but this seems like a manageable number to me, especially for a shorter cruise.

Brittanyguest, this is the march 19th group... I'm wondering if maybe you posted on this board by mistake? I could be wrong, but I don't think we have anyone named "tic toc" who is organizing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter