• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

ksucats

DIS Veteran
OK, I will reluctantly start this thread. I don't really want to be the owner of the thread, but since we are only two months out & nobody else has, I will.

There will be 4 of us coming down from Kansas to take this on our spring break.

Wow, still not much activity for this date? Has Disney ever cancelled a cruise due to low booking?

Wow, still not much activity for this date? Has Disney ever cancelled a cruise due to low booking?

It may be low activity on here, but once they announced Kids Sail Free it appears to be filling up. The last I checked, all inside cabins were taken & most categories of Ocean View were gone.

We are booked for spring break. The price was unbelievable!! This will be our first cruise ever. Can't wait! We live in NE Oklahoma.

I guess there is no point yet in trying to organize a fish extender group. I would think we would want at least 10 rooms.

Hi fellow cruiers!:wave2:

I am so glad to find others who wil be on this cruise. I wll be taking two of my three children on the cruise. My husband has to work and my oldest son has prior commitments, but the three of us going intend to have fun. Joining me will be my DD (11) and my DS who turns 17 the day we leave. We have been to DL and WDW around 50 times combined but only on the DCL once before.

My sister cruises often and she told me Fish Extender is a lot of fun. I will be happy to organize it if someone tells me how! Any interest? Just might add to the magic.pixiedust:

OK, I will reluctantly start this thread. I don't really want to be the owner of the thread, but since we are only two months out & nobody else has, I will.

There will be 4 of us coming down from Kansas to take this on our spring break.

I am not sure what it means to own a thread, but I will be glad to help. I am so gad you started this one. :love:

Super excited to be sailing on Disney Magic during our spring break. We (hubby, me, 2 kiddos) actually booked when KSF became available for the extended dates and have since learned a few families from our town will be going :cool1: I was becoming too overwhelmed planning a WDW vacay. We love cruising :yay: DS is 9 and DD is 6..they are both really excited pirate: princess:
Arkansas here..

Cool! Glad to see a few more are on board for this cruise! This will be our first and we (hubby, me, son 15 and daughter 12) are very excited! We're coming from OKC :)

I am already planning...first time doing this :mickeyjum
I can say reading the in depth post about FE I am getting a little scared thinking I might have to gift so many...Oh, well I will make whatever work :yay:

I am not sure what it means to own a thread, but I will be glad to help. I am so gad you started this one. :love:

A couple years ago, I was the first one to post about a Fantasy sailing from last year, so initially my post was used as a meet thread. After a couple months, there were a few users who wanted me to put a lot more effort into the first post than I wanted. They wanted pictures of everybody who was saling posted, consolidated information, etc. I didn't want to be expected to do that again.

But since we are basically two months out and there are only a handful of us here, I don't think that will happen. We would be willing to participate in a fish extender group, but I don't want to organize it. If somebody wants to organize it, I would be happy to edit the first post to include that information.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

This will be our very first Disney cruise and we are super excited. We are from NW Oklahoma. I will be sailing with DH, DS 11, DS 8, and DD 6. I am interested in doing the FE but am very confused by it. Is there a good thread to explain it?

:wave2:
Hi, add us to the list of cruisers. We are me, DH, DS17,DD14,DS4 from NE Arkansas taking advantage of the KSF for Spring Break. It's our 2nd cruise, we did the Wonder 2+ years ago.

altiek said:
:wave2:
Hi, add us to the list of cruisers. We are me, DH, DS17,DD14,DS4 from NE Arkansas taking advantage of the KSF for Spring Break. It's our 2nd cruise, we did the Wonder 2+ years ago.

We are also from NE Arkansas! Where do you live?

Glad to see other DIS'er going.... This will be our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait. I will be traveling with my Son (17) and two princess's (13) & (8), driving from just west of St. Louis!

Also happy to join the FE group, my girls have been looking everything up and telling me we have to do this and this and this....lol:)

Is in March Yet?

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter