Magic band + shipping

I am literally in exactly the same position as you leaving the same day to arrive there. I have no illusions it will arrive. I will probably try to figure out who to call tuesday or wednesday from work if I can.
Let me know if you have any luck! I'm still in progress. If for some reason they are at the FD when we arrive on Wednesday, I will let you all know. Have a great vacation!

Let me know if you have any luck! I'm still in progress. If for some reason they are at the FD when we arrive on Wednesday, I will let you all know. Have a great vacation!

Thanks. My status has not changed either. Definitely curious as to what happens and what you do and if they do anything.

I ordered 2 Magicband+s through MDE in the early morning of of the release day. Never got a confirmation email, but I see them in my MDE account, with an order number and the note "In Progress." I don't see a charge on my credit card, although there is a charge for $0.00 on August 8 for WDPRO MDX. Anyone know if that could be the "holding" charge? We leave on September 14, so still have some time, but even so, this is ridiculous.

I ordered in the early morning hours of the 27th. I got confirmation, but my MDE still shows “In Progress.” My stay started yesterday, and my bands haven’t shipped nor were they at the front desk of BWI. They had no record that I ordered any MBs for this trip. We already have old MB that we’ve been using. I guess I’ll just wait and see if they ever show and use them on a future trip b

I ordered in the early morning hours of the 27th. I got confirmation, but my MDE still shows “In Progress.” My stay started yesterday, and my bands haven’t shipped nor were they at the front desk of BWI. They had no record that I ordered any MBs for this trip. We already have old MB that we’ve been using. I guess I’ll just wait and see if they ever show and use them on a future trip b
Just curious… did you show them your “processing” order on your phone?

P.S. love your username and avatar

Just curious… did you show them your “processing” order on your phone?

P.S. love your username and avatar
Thanks! I actually just stopped at the CL concierge and asked about them, and she gave me a voucher to purchase two if we want to try them out. We only have one day left, and unless I venture out tonight and find some, it won’t really be worth it to have half-charged MB+ and still have to carry back-up MB. However, I do plan to get some because they’ll be unassigned and, um, free. That way on a future trip, I can just assign them to my DD or DH who aren’t with us on this trip.

I see reports in a Pop Century facebook group that the front desk is giving vouchers to people to get new Magic Bands if theirs didn’t arrive in time.
our status changed to "being fulfilled" today. We leave in 1 week - not hopeful they will be here in time!

our status changed to "being fulfilled" today. We leave in 1 week - not hopeful they will be here in time!
What did it say before? Mine has been in that status for awhile now, I don’t even remember if it said anything worse after I ordered.

Thanks! I actually just stopped at the CL concierge and asked about them, and she gave me a voucher to purchase two if we want to try them out. We only have one day left, and unless I venture out tonight and find some, it won’t really be worth it to have half-charged MB+ and still have to carry back-up MB. However, I do plan to get some because they’ll be unassigned and, um, free. That way on a future trip, I can just assign them to my DD or DH who aren’t with us on this trip.
Thanks. That is good to know. Did you see them for sale in the shops?

Thanks. That is good to know. Did you see them for sale in the shops?
I bought ours at The Screen Door at the BWI. They actually had a decent selection. They had the two Star Wars bands, which were the two I had originally ordered. We bought a purple one with the castle on the disk and Minnie in France on the band and the 50th anniversary peachy-colored one. I want to say they had 5 or 6 other designs as well as a good selection of plain colors. That’s the only store in which I looked - it was the first place we stopped, and they had what we needed.

I received my annual passholder band today even though it was the last one I ordered. We have 2 upcoming stays so I ordered those bands first the day they released, 7/27. I ordered the passholder band a couple of days later. Do you think they're prioritizing those? My other 2 orders are stuck "in progress"

I called in today to check and see the status and was told they were being shipped to the resort due to the demand being so high. My assumption (yes I know about assuming! haha) is that they're trying to take care of guests going sooner than those who may have ordered and don't have a trip for longer? I also shot an email, so I'll be curious to see what that response is. Anyone else heard the same?

Has anyone received their bands that have shipped?

I placed 2 orders on 7/27. One is still processing, but we did receive a shipping notification on 8/2 for the other. It’s moving so slowly and has no estimated delivery date. The last tracking update was it departing York, PA on Monday morning 8/8 at 8:00 am. We can receive them by 8/19 to leave 8/20 so at least the order that shipped should make it here, but the speed makes me suspect we won’t get the other order (my daughter’s band) even if it ships before we leave.

I called in today to check and see the status and was told they were being shipped to the resort due to the demand being so high. My assumption (yes I know about assuming! haha) is that they're trying to take care of guests going sooner than those who may have ordered and don't have a trip for longer? I also shot an email, so I'll be curious to see what that response is. Anyone else heard the same?
They told me two days ago that they could not intercept the shipping to switch to our Disney resort unless it showed I had a shipping tracking number. As mine was still “in progress,” they couldn’t do that. Can you tell me more about what they promised? I want to see if they can now ship to resort or give me a voucher as we check in tomorrow and I’ve had no status change to the order. Thx

Last edited:
I just received a text that mine will arrive between 10:30am and 2:30pm today. There was a tracking number on the Disney site and I signed up for notification yesterday.

I called just now and was told that for guests checking in from now and the next ten days, they are trying to ship to resort. I was told to check in with concierge at resort. I said, as we are only there 4 nights, I hope they come right away. I mentioned some got vouchers, and she said that was incredibly nice of resort as that’s a different division than theirs. I will see what resort says when there. I was also told number they have in website ends in 6111 is the wrong number to call. I wasn’t told that before. Feel bad for CMs if that’s the case.

My resort stay is the second week in September and thought for sure I'd receive them at home some time in August before we go. We'll be in Disney the week before our resort stay, staying off-site, and now I'm less hopeful we'll have them before we check into the resort 😞

Has anyone received an email confirming shipping yet? I did get the email after I ordered mine - nothing since and I have not been charged yet.
I was tracking our bands in May and it took about 3 weeks, it processed and shipped from Davenport Florida and it was stuck in Harrisburg Pennsylvania for two weeks before getting delivered to our home in NJ. The tracking number was in the My Disney Experience not in an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter