Magic band + shipping

I never got a confirmation email or shipping email however my card has been charged (it’s not pending, it posted) and my MDE says pending. So who knows when it’ll show up. They have my money so I expect it to come soon but you never know.

I ordered mine maybe a week ago and it still says in process on the website. I don't arrive until late August and have at least 20 MBs sitting around so if it doesn't come, it's not the end of the world. I would like for my trip though.

Same. I had a pending credit card charge on release day, but now that is gone from my credit card transactions altogether. My MDE account says it's "processing".

Never even got a confirmation email - and I know that they have my correct email address from other WDW and DVC correspondence.

That wonder that is Disney IT is at it again...

Sure, but if they can’t get them to you before your trip, there’s no point in having them, so they damned well better refund it or they’re going to get a chargeback.

Yeah I figure I am going to wait for that to actually happen before I get more assertive.

I ordered mine on 7/27. I waited until that afternoon to order through MDE. I got the Tinkerbell. Mine shows shipped with a tracking number but when I track it, it says that it is on it's way to a USPS facility. Last update was 8/2. Our trip is in 30 days, luckily.

Yes. Email received 7/27 & delivery today. But, I wasn’t able to track it( weird numbers) until yesterda.

We also ordered (2 separate orders) on 7/27 and both orders say "in progress" and no charge on my CC. We leave on 8/9, so I do not think we will have them in time.

Yes. Email received 7/27 & delivery today. But, I wasn’t able to track it( weird numbers) until yesterda.
Was you order via MDE or ShopDisney?

I am in the same boat as many of you. Trip starts 8/11 and I bought them on MDE on release day super early in the AM. Hope they come in time, but I am still "in progress" as of this AM.

I ordered through MDE on 7/27 at about 530 am EST. Like everyone else mine just shows “In Progress”.. the pending charge did fall off my bank account earlier this week which I usually take as a sign of final invoicing from Disney but haven’t seen the actual charge.. only difference is that up until this morning MDE (on both phone and computer) did not show the pics of my bands in the order, it just looked glitched.. today the pics are showing which is a weird reassurance but feels like maybe they are getting things sorted. :upsidedow. My trip isn’t until 8/27 so not super concerned yet.. but honestly after watching the vlogs.. unless they really add something magical to these bands.. i think this will be my only magicband + order. Just not seeing the worth for the hassle and the price.

I don't understand why all the MDE orders that ship to home are still in progress when orders via shopdisney were already shipped and delivered. Is that because of the engraving that delay things? does not make sense

I don't understand why all the MDE orders that ship to home are still in progress when orders via shopdisney were already shipped and delivered. Is that because of the engraving that delay things? does not make sense
Yeah, seems like it should be the other way around.

But now that you mention it, the personalization may indeed be part of the delay. Hadn't thought of that.

But now that you mention it, the personalization may indeed be part of the delay. Hadn't thought of that.
But the personalization was mandatory (at least I couldn’t figure out how to get through without it). My wife, son, and I wouldn’t get confused about which band belongs to who.

My brother checks in in a week and has not received his bands. I called the help desk and they said they are preparing to ship, and once he receives a tracking number, if it seems like the bands won't arrive in time, he can call back...
*If the bands they selected are available they can place a new order to be shipped to the resort.
*If the bands they selected are not available, he can request a refund.
:scared:

Is the personalization done if you buy from ShopDisney as well? Or just through MDE? I have no idea.

If they aren't doing the personalization thing on ShopDisney, then it might explain why people are getting those sooner. Otherwise, I am clueless like everyone else.

ETA: I just added a MB+ to a cart on ShopDisney, and did a fake checkout, and didn't see any option to engrave the band.

Is the personalization done if you buy from ShopDisney as well? Or just through MDE? I have no idea.

If they aren't doing the personalization thing on ShopDisney, then it might explain why people are getting those sooner. Otherwise, I am clueless like everyone else.

ETA: I just added a MB+ to a cart on ShopDisney, and did a fake checkout, and didn't see any option to engrave the band.
It's just for bands bought through MDE. I was not able to not have it personalized, it wasn't an option. Neither was resort delivery for an 8/10 arrival. Still in process.... If it's not here in time or at the front desk, I may ask if I can purchase one there, charge it to the room, and have the amount taken off my account. Who knows???

It's just for bands bought through MDE. I was not able to not have it personalized, it wasn't an option. Neither was resort delivery for an 8/10 arrival. Still in process.... If it's not here in time or at the front desk, I may ask if I can purchase one there, charge it to the room, and have the amount taken off my account. Who knows???

Let us know what happens. I arrive soon after you

I ordered around 9:30 eastern time on the first day, through MDE related to my upcoming stay at Pop. Did not get a confirmation email, but the order does show up in MDE, still in In Process status. My stay does not start until Sept 3 (though I leave home the afternoon of the 1st), so patiently waiting for now for it to ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter