Made my ADR's, which 1 should I drop?

jodim

Mouseketeer
I forgot about HDDR being 2 credits, so I overbooked! I need to drop 1 off to add in Asherkus (a must have for my Ariel & Jasmine loving dd)

My family is going to all of them with the exception of Cinderella's Royal Table and just my 2 dd's and I are going.

April 30th - 7:45pm - 1900 Park Fair
May 1st- 5:00pm - Marrakesh / Epcot
May 2nd- 5:10pm - Boma
May 3rd- 5:10pm - O'Hana / Polynesian
May 4th - 8:20pm - CRT / MK (2 credits)
May 5th- 7:20pm - Teppan Edo / Epcot
May 6th- 7:15pm - HopDeeDo Review (2 credits)
May 7th- 8:20am - Chef Mickey

It's really difficult b/c everyone's tastes are so different, but I would drop Teppan Edo or Marrakesh. If your DD loves Jasmine and she's not at Akershus, she is still available in the Morroco Pavilion and at MK.

As PP mentioned, everyone's tastes differ, so it's hard to say. Our family does not care for the breakfast at Chef Mickey's at all. So, that'd be the one we dropped from your list. Seeing that you have HDDR the night before and knowing that will be a late night with your kids, I'd be even more inclined not to have a breakfast ADR the next morning.

My girlfriend and I are going to be there the same time as you!

Anyway, to answer your question, I would drop Teppan Edo. If you have a hibachi restaurant near you, save your TE TS credit for Asherkus. I know at the hibachi restaurants by me the meals include soup and salad, the menu has more entree options and you can order hibachi rice, none of which is true about TE.

Just my opinion. Enjoy your trip!

I would drop Park Faire.....haven't read many good reviews and the time seems late...and since from the reviews, they seem to get backed up, you may not be seated and eating until after 8.

We haven't been to Marrakesh before, so we don't know how that is. We're one of the few people who don't like Boma dinner - that is the one we would drop with 1900 Park Fare being a close 2nd.

It's really difficult b/c everyone's tastes are so different, but I would drop Teppan Edo or Marrakesh. If your DD loves Jasmine and she's not at Akershus, she is still available in the Morroco Pavilion and at MK.

I would also drop one of those two. I just don't know how much appeal they would have for the younger set. :confused3

I would drop Boma or Marrakesh- but only because I don't care for the food there that much. I don't love the character buffets that much either, but hey- we go there for the characters, not *just* the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter