lurkyloo?

joe15198

Earning My Ears
Hello, How are you? Thought you might be able to help me with this, My wife and I got married in disney in 2009 and we are going for her birthday in march, Is the a way to get a small copy of our wedding cake made? And if so how would I do that and get it to where we will be eatting?

Thanks
Joe

Hi there!

The easiest way to get a mini copy of your wedding cake is to dine at the Grand Floridian and order a cake from Private Dining there for delivery to the restaurant. Call 407-824-1951 and explain to them that you had a DFTW and want a 6-inch replica of the top layer of your wedding cake. They can pull your BEO to see the style. You can call anytime up to 72 hours in advance, though within 2 weeks is probably best.

If you aren't staying or dining at the Grand Floridian, things get trickier. Most of the info is in the first post of the Official Cake Chatter thread HERE, but if you post the restaurants where you are dining in this thread, I can let you know what your best options are.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter