• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Love is Putting Someone Else’s Needs Before Yours" a May 2017/Beach Club PTR COMPLETE 5/21

30 DAYS

Just a quick update before I head to my LAST DAY OF CLINICAL! I can't believe this week is FINALLY here, my last week of graduate school! My preceptor has been so sweet and such a good teacher, I got her a nice succulent and a gift card to the pilates studio she goes to as a 'thank you'. When I was writing her thank you card last night I started getting emotional. This is really happening. O.M.G.
Anyway, I still have a few 'loose ends' to end up for school... I have to present my e portfolio on Thursday night, and finish uploading all of the cases I see at the clinic today. Lastly, I have a final exam to take online on Saturday, but because its an at home/online test its open book (but its timed) and the professor said most of the questions are from previous quizzes Phew.

5/6 Update- I've decided I'm not going out with my classmates OR to the comedy show with my laws. I'm doing ME and I'm staying home with fur baby, eating pizza and binge watching some of the trashy TV DH doesn't like to watch, haha!! Basically I decided not to go on the party bus/bar hopping with my classmates because of an awkward interaction in a group message we had.

Classmate: we should do something for (insert professor's name)?

Me: I'm up for anything.... I'm quite disappointed with professor but will do whatever. What does the party bus include? How much do we owe you?

Classmate: Ashley , I too am not thrilled with the over-all program & performance as our prof . But I also feel she was dealt a bad hand with the lack of support for her & for the program - but here we are ... I think she tried & on some level & she thinks she met our needs ... ! I always for my own well being like to be that person who despite negative stuff ... digs down & does what is right ... I thought recognizing her effort & perhaps discussing ( after we get grades ... ha ha ) our disappoint in the program , finding clinical's , professors & how we think it can be improved , too late for - us I know . If you'd rather not partake that's fine we all need to do what feels right for us . No worry . Limo 108 $ each . ? 2 pick ups sites ( northshore pick up then at classmates place wasn't sure who was going there ) or more whatever we decide ) & ride to home of all for safety & no stress ... we can chat after class Thursday to iron out what folks want ...
1f60d.png

What is everyone thoughts? Honestly, I need to know!
I mean, Im 29, and a fairly positive person I don't need a lecture on how to not be negative. It was such a weird interaction and I really don't want to spend $108 for a limo PLUS drinks and cover charges to get into places.

In other DISNEY news, we got our yellow ME tags in the mail on Saturday! Even tho we'll be getting our own luggage and not using these, its still exciting! haha!! AND the gift card I ordered came in the mail Saturday too!!

Our magic bands are not longer editable (does that make sense?) and are 'being personalized' and will be shipping soon!

Ok time for me to get ready for the day!

Last edited:
my LAST DAY OF CLINICAL!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Awesome!!

I always for my own well being like to be that person who despite negative stuff ... digs down & does what is right ... I thought recognizing her effort & perhaps discussing ( after we get grades ... ha ha ) our disappoint in the program , finding clinical's , professors & how we think it can be improved , too late for - us I know .

She's OBVIOUSLY a better person than you :rotfl:

JK… She sounds like she likes to get up on her high horse and tell people how to live because she must know better than everyone. If it were me, I'd be slightly annoyed but I wouldn't let her stop me from doing something I really wanted to do. As long as there are other people there you like to spend time with.

I mean, Im 29, and a fairly positive person I don't need a lecture on how to not be negative. It was such a weird interaction and I really don't want to spend $108 for a limo PLUS drinks and cover charges to get into places.

Truth is, spending $108 on a limo and going around to different bars is quite possibly the LAST way I would want to celebrate :crazy2:. It's just not my thing, never has been, though I didn't really realize that until I was in my 30s. If you would be happier home watching tv and eating pizza (and surfing the disboards :disrocks:), and I know for me personally, that sounds WAY better, then you should just do that. Do what makes YOU happy :cheer2:

30 DAYS
5/6 Update- I've decided I'm not going to out my classmates OR to the comedy show with my laws. I'm doing ME and I'm staying home with fur baby, eating pizza and binge watching some of the trashy TV DH doesn't like to watch, haha!! Basically I decided not to go on the party bus/bar hopping with my classmates because of an awkward interaction in a group message we had.

In other DISNEY news, we got our yellow ME tags in the mail on Saturday! Even tho we'll be getting our own luggage and not using these, its still exciting! haha!! AND the gift card I ordered came in the mail Saturday too!!

Our magic bands are not longer editable (does that make sense?) and are 'being personalized' and will be shipping soon!

Ok time for me to get ready for the day!

YAY for 30 days (plus some hours) here too...I cannot WAIT! I'm totally with you on your decision to stay home and do "ME" time. I would just ignore your classmate...no time for that! Congrats on having school behind you soon!

Hoooray for getting luggage tags! We don't do ME so we don't have that experience. I'm much too much of a control freak and VALUE having a car while there.

I didn't check on our MagicBands but I know over the weekend I only had days to choose them...and we did...so I can't wait until they arrive too!

LAST DAY OF CLINICAL!

:dogdance::dogdance:

Wow, I think she read way more into your comments than she needed to. "I'm disappointed w/the professor" doesn't really require a lecture, because you also said you were up for doing whatever. In my opinion, a NORMAL person would have said, "Yeah, I'm disappointed too, but maybe we should get a card or something." And leave it at that.
I'm sorry she got all weird and preachy.

Yes, yes, yes!! Time will really speed up now and your trip will be here before you know it!!

Me: I'm up for anything.... I'm quite disappointed with professor but will do whatever. What does the party bus include? How much do we owe you?

Classmate: Ashley , I too am not thrilled with the over-all program & performance as our prof . But I also feel she was dealt a bad hand with the lack of support for her & for the program - but here we are ... I think she tried & on some level & she thinks she met our needs ... ! I always for my own well being like to be that person who despite negative stuff ... digs down & does what is right ... I thought recognizing her effort & perhaps discussing ( after we get grades ... ha ha ) our disappoint in the program , finding clinical's , professors & how we think it can be improved , too late for - us I know . If you'd rather not partake that's fine we all need to do what feels right for us . No worry . Limo 108 $ each . ? 2 pick ups sites ( northshore pick up then at classmates place wasn't sure who was going there ) or more whatever we decide ) & ride to home of all for safety & no stress ... we can chat after class Thursday to iron out what folks want ...
1f60d.png

I hate when people refuse to say anything bad about anyone ever...even if they deserve it. I had a professor in college that literally didn't know what she was doing she was given the class at the "last minute" but still had a couple months to prepare she just didn't. It was affecting people's grades so I had a meeting with the head of her department who kind of waved me off with "she's doing the best she can", and then though everyone was complaining to me no one else backed me up. I'm not sure why she blew a simple comment out of proportion though. Professors can do a bad job too, that's not being negative just because you had a different opinion on the professor.

It was such a weird interaction and I really don't want to spend $108 for a limo PLUS drinks and cover charges to get into places.

Yeah that's too much to spend if you don't even want to go.

She's OBVIOUSLY a better person than you :rotfl:

JK… She sounds like she likes to get up on her high horse and tell people how to live because she must know better than everyone. If it were me, I'd be slightly annoyed but I wouldn't let her stop me from doing something I really wanted to do. As long as there are other people there you like to spend time with.

haha, I needed that laugh, thank you! I'm looking forward to staying home with my dog and enjoying the evening! I'm thinking of renting Moana since I've never seen it

Truth is, spending $108 on a limo and going around to different bars is quite possibly the LAST way I would want to celebrate :crazy2:. It's just not my thing, never has been, though I didn't really realize that until I was in my 30s. If you would be happier home watching tv and eating pizza (and surfing the disboards :disrocks:), and I know for me personally, that sounds WAY better, then you should just do that. Do what makes YOU happy :cheer2:

I agree, $108 is a little much just to ride in a limo and different bars, etc. isn't how I want to spend my money and time. And yes, surfing Disboards sounds amazing!!

YAY for 30 days (plus some hours) here too...I cannot WAIT! I'm totally with you on your decision to stay home and do "ME" time. I would just ignore your classmate...no time for that! Congrats on having school behind you soon!

You're so close too! I agree, just ignore her and move on. I replied back, "definitely not trying to offend anyone! I'm up for anything the class chooses" (regarding how much to spend/give to a group gift). Thanks, its so close!

I'm much too much of a control freak and VALUE having a car while there.

haha I love it! driving would be stressful for us, as DH insists on driving and then when he misses turns/signs he blames it on me. AND I'm supposedly in charge of repeating what the GPS says... its sore spot for us! lol. One time it got so bad I made him have an eye exam as I was convinced he needed glasses and that's why we wasn't seeing the signs on the road... nope, he has 20/15 vision. BETTER than perfect. Typical man. lol!

I didn't check on our MagicBands but I know over the weekend I only had days to choose them...and we did...so I can't wait until they arrive too!

Yay!! What coolor did you chose? I got yellow and I picked green for DH
I'm sorry she got all weird and preachy.

Ok good, it wasn't just me reading into this. Aint nobody got time for that! lol

yes, yes, yes!! Time will really speed up now and your trip will be here before you know it!!

YES!!

I hate when people refuse to say anything bad about anyone ever...even if they deserve it. I had a professor in college that literally didn't know what she was doing she was given the class at the "last minute" but still had a couple months to prepare she just didn't. It was affecting people's grades so I had a meeting with the head of her department who kind of waved me off with "she's doing the best she can", and then though everyone was complaining to me no one else backed me up. I'm not sure why she blew a simple comment out of proportion though. Professors can do a bad job too, that's not being negative just because you had a different opinion on the professor.

This literally sounds like my situation! The professor that was supposed to teach the class resigned two weeks before the class started! BUT everyone in this group message has been on/off complaining about her since the beginning of last semester when we had her as a teacher then. For example, I had to email her 6 different times asking how many articles she wanted me to critique for an assignment.. and she just wouldnt give me a straight answer... it was "Ill update it" "Ill get back to you" "I've updated the syllabus".

That is so annoying that no one backed you up! I have to see these people on Thursday nad people are bringing snacks, pizza, etc to celebrate afterwards but I'm going to sneak out! lol. Plus, I have to work the next day!

This literally sounds like my situation! The professor that was supposed to teach the class resigned two weeks before the class started! BUT everyone in this group message has been on/off complaining about her since the beginning of last semester when we had her as a teacher then. For example, I had to email her 6 different times asking how many articles she wanted me to critique for an assignment.. and she just wouldnt give me a straight answer... it was "Ill update it" "Ill get back to you" "I've updated the syllabus".

That is so annoying that no one backed you up! I have to see these people on Thursday nad people are bringing snacks, pizza, etc to celebrate afterwards but I'm going to sneak out! lol. Plus, I have to work the next day!

Yes! I guess ours was a last minute retirement. But she used the same info and syllabus without learning any of it herself. She expected us to teach ourselves and do everything perfectly. We were also supposed to have "lecture" classes for note taking but we didn't.

haha I love it! driving would be stressful for us, as DH insists on driving and then when he misses turns/signs he blames it on me. AND I'm supposedly in charge of repeating what the GPS says... its sore spot for us! lol. One time it got so bad I made him have an eye exam as I was convinced he needed glasses and that's why we wasn't seeing the signs on the road... nope, he has 20/15 vision. BETTER than perfect. Typical man. lol!

Oh wow...that's too funny! I guess we've been enough that we have an idea of where we are going. Even on my girls only trip last month, we pulled away from the airport and we were in such a hurry and my daughter's and my phones were nearly dead and it was taking forever to pull up the GPS that I just DROVE and chanced that we were heading in the right direction! Somehow that worked out for us...in the dark...and we ended up at MK!

Yay!! What coolor did you chose? I got yellow and I picked green for DH

Sadly I don't even remember what color I picked out...maybe PURPLE? I think I already have yellow at home so one will go in a lanyard (I got the Mickey one) and the other will stay in the band.

Countdown: 26 days :cutie:

I’m back for another update! I can’t believe so many of you are close to YOUR trips, I’m so excited to hear about all of your adventures!! The weather here in Massachusetts has been finally starting to feel like spring, which makes me even MORE excited to go to Disney! Plus, growing up my family always went to Disney the week of 5/5 so I think my body has just adjusted to this :flower1:

Ahh, the ever changing dining dilemmas

Initially, our flight landed in Orlando at 6:45pm, so I figured we would not be using a TS that evening, thus allowing us to experience a signature meal one day and still having a TS the other days

Ok, that was confusing… are you following?

BUT of course I changed our flight to leave at the crack o’dawn and now we’ll be landing at MCOM at 9:15am. Yep, LANDING at 9:15am. Thank you, Southwest. Thank you. :worship:

tumblr_me7mrucHZn1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

So now I need to decide if we’ll be able to sneak by without using a TS one day (we really don't want to pay out of pocket) or if I should replace Brunch at the Top (2TS) with The Wave brunch (1TS). The struggle is real, I tell you. As long as it’s not raining, our plan is to go to Typhoon Lagoon on arrival today, so we’ll likely be using a CS there. Which kind of stinks, because the menus here look... underwhelming. We have a Beaches & Cream TS scheduled for 8:30pm that night, but I’m thinking its too late for dinner and maybe we’ll just get ice cream there. Or, ya know… ice cream for dinner.

giphy.gif

Our Brunch at the Top is on Sunday and we arrive on Thursday. So for now, I’m going to leave things as they are, because I remember on our honeymoon we ended cancelling a few of our ADRs as DH found it to be too much food… which is weird, because he can eat an entire pizza on his own. Also, I recently reminded him that if we could try to split some meals so we didn't get uncomfortably full... he literally laughed out loud and told me 'NO'. haha!! Anyway, there maybe one night where we ended up using two snack credits or a CS for a lighter dinner. If not, I'll cancel our Brunch at the Top.

Last edited:
5/24 Plan Update

Yes, I realize that 5/24 is the day BEFORe we get to Disney, but as you guys know, the pre travel day is an IMPORTANT part of the trip planning

Ok, technically the plans are non plans. Yesterday DH g-chatted me while I was at work and asked me the dates of our vacation so he could make sure he didn’t schedule any meetings, etc. As you might tell, he literally is just showing up to this vacation and letting me take charge of plans!

I told him to try to leave early on 5/24 so we can meet his mom in central NH to drop off fur baby at a reasonable time. He told me he can’t leave work until 5pm. So we’ve been trying to decided if we’re really going to stay in a hotel in Manchester, NH the night before we fly out or not. Here are the options

Option #1
DH works tie 5pm, I work till 4:30pm. We get home by 5:30pm, leave our house by 6:30pm, meet my mother in law in Plymouth, NH which is 1hr 42min away (according to mapquest), possibly longer d/t traffic. At the earliest, that would put us dropping fur baby off around 8:15-8:30pm. And THEN turn around and drive to Manchester NH which is one 1hr and 6 min from Plymouth NH.

Basically, I don’t think this is a good option. I know I’ll be annoyed that DH will be “lolly gagginng” as I like to call it and we won’t leave by 6:30pm or he’ll get stuck at work and I’ll be annoyed. Plus, arriving at the hotel in Manchester between 9:30pm/10pm to wake up at 3:30am just sounds like a waste of $100 for a hotel room.

Option 2:

I leave work at 1pm on 5/24/17, go home, pick up fur baby, and meet my MIL in Plymouth, NH around 3:15pm and drop off fur baby. I then turn around and drive back to our house in Massachusetts, while DH works til whenever he wants to.

This give us time to do any last minute packing at home the last night before, eat dinner at home and will avoid me getting annoyed at DH for not being home on time :p

Leave our house by 3:45am, getting to MHT (43 miles away) around 4:45am. Park our car at the airport, cost is $70 if we park in long term parking so not too bad.

phew, that was long. Sorry!

Magic Band update

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 6.11.07 AM.png

I woke up to this email on Thursday morning, which was the perfect way to start my day since it was my LAST DAY of graduate school!! As of yesterday, our bands were in Glendale, IL…I’m not really sure how the USPS choose the routes for mailing things.. the bands were sent from Glendale, FL… I just assumed the mailing routes were the same as flights and they got sent along the east coast! guess not! haha!

Confessions of a Shopping Addict

You guys know about my shopping addiction. And I keep feeding it. HOWEVER, I do love a good deal and let me tell you about the good deals I found this week

I found these cute shorts (American Eagle Outfitters) at Marshall’s for $12.99. Yep, $12.99! I’m going to pair them with a tucked in white v neck t shirt and some tan wedges. Once I buy tan wedges. lol.

IMG_2349.JPG

I also had a coupon for $20 off $50 from Abercrombie & Fitch. Let’s ignore the fact that I’m 29 and about 16 years too old to shop there :music:. They have cute sweaters and they finally stopped putting a darn moose on every article of clothing so I’ve been known to get a few things from there lately… but to save my pride, I shop online. haha!! Anyway, a few months ago I ordered a muscle tank from them and I LOVE it and wanted it in every color they sell… I used a gift card from swagbucks so really its a great deal… I got $60 worth of stuff for $40 shipped AND it didn’t cost me anything out of pocket b/c I used my gift card. SWEET.

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.54.34 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.54.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.54.41 AM.png

I also got these necklaces I’m going to pair with the tanks and some jean shorts I already have

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.54.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.54.23 AM.png

Real Life Update

I probably wont get an update in for another week, as I’m headed to my NP boards review course early Wednesday morning which goes until Friday afternoon. I’m really excited to spend four nights with my mom and to learn all kind of things in this review course! Hopefully the school will get my final grades in soon so I can have my transcripts sent to the AANP and I can get a test date for my boards! I’m hoping to take the test by the end of June as I plan on using my down time while recovering from surgery to study, study, study. Im also going to take my study books on the plan with me :)

I woke up to this email on Thursday morning, which was the perfect way to start my day since it was my LAST DAY of graduate school!! As of yesterday, our bands were in Glendale, IL…I’m not really sure how the USPS choose the routes for mailing things.. the bands were sent from Glendale, FL… I just assumed the mailing routes were the same as flights and they got sent along the east coast! guess not! haha!

In September I think it was our MBs took forever to get here! I looked at the tracking and it looked like they sat in a nearby post office for several days before they sent them out? They took a really weird route where they came close, went somewhere else, and then came back.

Just a quick update before I head to my LAST DAY OF CLINICAL! I can't believe this week is FINALLY here, my last week of graduate school!
Yay!!! :cheer2:

In other DISNEY news, we got our yellow ME tags in the mail on Saturday!
Love Disney mail! Now want to hear something weird? Most people get their tags a few weeks before their trips; our clients tags usually ship a week or two before. So my tags for our May trip came in early March and I thought that was weird, but today a client of mine travelling in October told me their tags came a MONTH ago :confused3 Nice Disney inconsistency, right??

BUT of course I changed our flight to leave at the crack o’dawn and now we’ll be landing at MCOM at 9:15am. Yep, LANDING at 9:15am. Thank
Nice Our Nov. flight landed at 9:15 and so did our flight last month; it's really cool to be down there and still have a whole day in front of you. We were pretty much out of steam by 7pm but we pushed on lol, plus we're old!

So now I need to decide if we’ll be able to sneak by without using a TS one day (we really don't want to pay out of pocket) or if I should replace Brunch at the Top (2TS) with The Wave brunch (1TS).
That's not an easy decision :scratchin But I will say we thoroughly enjoyed the Wave brunch last month, so if you do cancel CG in favor of Wave I don't think it'll be a bad decision.

In September I think it was our MBs took forever to get here! I looked at the tracking and it looked like they sat in a nearby post office for several days before they sent them out? They took a really weird route where they came close, went somewhere else, and then came back.

So weird!! Our MB came in today!! They went from FL to IL to PA to MA... so I guess it kinda makes sense?

ove Disney mail! Now want to hear something weird? Most people get their tags a few weeks before their trips; our clients tags usually ship a week or two before. So my tags for our May trip came in early March and I thought that was weird, but today a client of mine travelling in October told me their tags came a MONTH ago :confused3 Nice Disney inconsistency, right??

That is very odd... we got our MBs in today, at 24 days out.

it's really cool to be down there and still have a whole day in front of you. We were pretty much out of steam by 7pm but we pushed on lol, plus we're old!

I TOTALLY agree. I'll sleep on the plane, or by the pool later on... or ya know, when I'm dead. :cutie: And btw, we're right there with you and will likely be ready to be in the room by 7pm.

will say we thoroughly enjoyed the Wave brunch last month, so if you do cancel CG in favor of Wave I don't think it'll be a bad decision.

So many choices!

17 more days till we’re WDW bound pixiedust:

I had planned on getting some packing done this weekend, unfortunately I came down with the plague on Thursday so I didn’t accomplish too much. At least we still have two more weekends till our trip so I have plenty of time to get the packing done.

In the mean time, I’ve been living vicariously through @HappiestHaunt , it looks like she is having a GREAT time! And I think @mkate9 is at the BC or should be there soon! @PrincessAshlee left on 4/29 and just came back 5/6.. I’m excited to hear all abut her trip !

Our magic bands came in the mail on May 2nd. The yellow is for me and green for DH! We didn’t get any luggage tags which surprised me but really its not a big deal

Dining updates: DH has had to become gluten free in the last week, so the dining dilemmas continue… but I’m hoping to leave well enough alone now! Here is our updated ADR itinerary:

5/25

Dinner: Cape May Cafe 6:55pm

images

5/26

Breakfast: Be Our Guest (PPO) 8:30am

Dinner: LTT 7:45pm

images

5/27

Dinner: Boma 5:10pm

images

5/28

Breakfast/Lunch: California Grill, Brunch at the Top 11:05am

Dinner: Snacks from Flower and Garden outdoor kitchens

5/29

No ADRS, ‘free day’ :)

5/30

Dinner: Chefs de France 5pm

That’s it for now, but stay tuned because I’m going to be doing a mini TR of my Boston trip! I’ll likely get 2-3 more updates in before our trip :D

Up next: Single digit day!

Last edited:
Yay for the trip being so close...BOO for the plague. Hope you are feeling better!

All of your dining plans sound delicious. I debated a Cape May Cafe dinner myself...but maybe on a future trip. We have some good dining planned so I think I'll keep what we have for now. One day I'd love to also do that Cali Grill Brunch.

Yay for the trip being so close...BOO for the plague. Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks lady! Your trip is so close too!! Fortunately I work at a doctor's office so I swabbed my throat for strep today and its negative so at least its juts a virus ;)

f your dining plans sound delicious. I debated a Cape May Cafe dinner myself...but maybe on a future trip. We have some good dining planned so I think I'll keep what we have for now. One day I'd love to also do that Cali Grill Brunch.

Thanks!! I'm still debating Cali Grill brunch but for now we'll leave it :)

Hey girl! You are so close eeeeep! :banana:

That is so weird about your co-worker... Like why do you have to be all high and mighty about it? :confused3 Some people just pounce on anything to build their ego!!

You'll have to let me know how LTT is! We ate there in 2013 as a last-minute lunch walk up and we loved it!! But we didn't try the ooey gooey toffee cake :sad2: I feel like I need to get back there soon!!

I am SO behind where I wanted to be as far as packing and having the house ready for my mom to stay here with the boys :( Hell, I don't even know what outfits I'm bringing!!
So how do the menus at all those restaurants look as far as eating GF? I know people don't generally have a difficult time eating GF there so hopefully you don't have to change your plans around at all :)

That is so weird about your co-worker... Like why do you have to be all high and mighty about it? :confused3 Some people just pounce on anything to build their ego!!

Right?! Boo them. I ended up being sick last weekend, so if I had agreed to go on the party bus I would have been twice as MISERABLE.

You'll have to let me know how LTT is! We ate there in 2013 as a last-minute lunch walk up and we loved it!! But we didn't try the ooey gooey toffee cake :sad2: I feel like I need to get back there soon!!

OH I will! It's DH's fav! I've eaten there twice now and its very yummy. I've never had the ooey gooey toffee cake either but I like toffee so I must try this!

I am SO behind where I wanted to be as far as packing and having the house ready for my mom to stay here with the boys :( Hell, I don't even know what outfits I'm bringing!!

Ah less than a week for you!

So how do the menus at all those restaurants look as far as eating GF? I know people don't generally have a difficult time eating GF there so hopefully you don't have to change your plans around at all

The menus looks to be great! I think DH will be very pleasantly surprised. Sci Fi isn't normally a 'must do' for us, in fact I've only eaten there once and DH not at all, but their GF menu looks so good I have a reservation finder out on touring plans to try to get a dinner here on 5/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter