LOS passes

peppersugar

Earning My Ears
We will be in All Star Music for 4 nights first week of June--I've been told that I can buy 4 day passes by leaving off the day of check-in--five of us will be staying the whole time but my oldest daughter will only be staying for 2 nights (and 2 days at parks)--I've seen some places that show a LOS pass for 1 night/2 days is available--does anyone know if I will be able to buy 3 night/4 day LOS passes for the five of us staying the whole time and 1 night/2 day LOS for my daughter that is leaving early?

I know many people recommend Park Hopper vs LOS but for us I think LOS will be better because
1) We don't go to WDW very often so even if I had unused days on the Hoppers I don't have any idea when I'd use them
2) Family of 6--want to do several different things--water parks, World of sports, DisneyQuest, maybe Pleasure Island but all for only a few hours each.

I am also researching this for my next trip, and like you, prefer to get LOS over hoppers for various reasons. I just read on Deb Will's web site that LOS passes may not be purchased for less than 4 or 5 days. Anything less has to be a hopper. And also since LOS are tied to your hotel room, it has to be for the length of your stay. I know this doesn't answer all your questions, but it sounds like your daughter is not going to be able to get a LOS.

Remember tht unused days on park hoppers are good anytime in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter