Looking for the Mickey art bobble-type things..pls help :)

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Xanthe, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. Xanthe

    Xanthe Mouseketeer

    Feb 17, 2008
    I've posted this on another board but I thought I would post here, too. I'm looking for the set of 12 Mickey-looking vinyl (I think?) that had a link posted here a little bit ago. I can't find the link but I'm hoping someone knows what I'm referring to and can help me find it.

    I'm interested in purchasing one, are they still available? What exactly are they called??


Share This Page