Linking reservations

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
I have a few DVC bookings and they aren’t showing up in My Plans on the Disney website. (They do show up on my DVC dashboard.) Is this normal? I tried “link reservation” but got an error. Thanks!

I don't know, but I have a related issue. I have a DVC reservation that I modified to adjust by one day, and the reservation still has the original dates in My Disney Experience. I don't know who to contact to correct the issue. I thought it would self-correct, but it's been several weeks at this point.

Linking the reservation is how I've added reservations in the past. My guess is that whatever update they did to the DVC site somehow affected the linking of reservations with MDE.

I have a few DVC bookings and they aren’t showing up in My Plans on the Disney website. (They do show up on my DVC dashboard.) Is this normal? I tried “link reservation” but got an error. Thanks!
Have you tried manually linking it in MDE rather than thru the DVC website?
I don't know, but I have a related issue. I have a DVC reservation that I modified to adjust by one day, and the reservation still has the original dates in My Disney Experience. I don't know who to contact to correct the issue. I thought it would self-correct, but it's been several weeks at this point.

Linking the reservation is how I've added reservations in the past. My guess is that whatever update they did to the DVC site somehow affected the linking of reservations with MDE.
Try online check in. Then log out and log back in. That should resolve the issue and update MDE to your modified reservation info.

Ive never actually linked reservations - Ive just contacted MS via chat and asked them to show its a continuing reservation......

If you check to make sure the email is the same, then you can actually ADD and link a reservation. I think this is what I had to do with one of them

I have a 4 night reservation at VWL, and made another Wait List reservation for the same room type at VWL for one night which would be the last day of my 4 night reservation. The wait list came through, and I called Member Services yesterday to request they link the two reservations. The rep. said it would show up, but may take up to 5 days to see it. Does this sound right? I check in on 10/24, and I only see the original reservation for 3 nights, and the additional waitlist reservation that came through to add the 4th night, is gone! I plan to call member services, but before totally freak out, can someone tell me if this sounds normal, that I have not lost my 4th night reservation, it's just not showing up on the original reservation yet?!

We have been hearing it’s taking longer to merge and people being told 5 days or so.

However, I have read many reports of it being done within a few days.

Yoy should be fine

I have a 4 night reservation at VWL, and made another Wait List reservation for the same room type at VWL for one night which would be the last day of my 4 night reservation. The wait list came through, and I called Member Services yesterday to request they link the two reservations. The rep. said it would show up, but may take up to 5 days to see it. Does this sound right? I check in on 10/24, and I only see the original reservation for 3 nights, and the additional waitlist reservation that came through to add the 4th night, is gone! I plan to call member services, but before totally freak out, can someone tell me if this sounds normal, that I have not lost my 4th night reservation, it's just not showing up on the original reservation yet?!
Is the reservation for the 4th night not in MDE? Can you see the 4th night in your DVC dashboard? The 4th night should appear as a separate reservation on your dashboard until it has been merged with the other reservation. MDE is a different story.

Is the reservation for the 4th night not in MDE? Can you see the 4th night in your DVC dashboard? The 4th night should appear as a separate reservation on your dashboard until it has been merged with the other reservation. MDE is a different story.
Yes, I still see the separate night's reservation on my Dashboard, but I swear I didn't see it the first time I looked this morning!

I've never gotten this to work without linking the reservation number into MDE. I didn't know it actually could populate without doing that.

If it's showing an error, check your spelling and make sure the primary guest is correct. If it's a very recent booking, it might not work for a day or two.

I learned yesterday that when linking into MDE with your reservation number and last name, your last name is CASE SENSITIVE.... so last name Smith throws an error, last name SMITH worked like a charm.

I too had a same but different problem. 2 nights savanna view 1 night standard. Got the 1 night savanna view for the 3rd night before the wait list did. Dropped the standard view and called to have member service merge the new savanna view with the 2 nights savanna view. Showed up as merged on my dashboard but took over 4 days for it to merge on my Disney experience. I think if it shows on your dashboard, you’ll be good. Mine all showed same reservation number on dash board after they did the merge. But if it’s not, call Dvc again. I find shortest wait times early morning or late evening or long hold times go faster when the phones on the charger and I’m watching a football game. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!