Life Stinks! Season Three! Finalized 11/11

Actually it was me... and it was only 272,000 fish gifts.... ;)

Love the kids!!!!!! You must take wonderful care of them; they look happy and healthy, too bad you can't take them on the cruise with you.

You are ssssoooooo right about the Disney cruise versus the other lines, we don't talk about RCL as much the Disney cruise...they must sprinkle pixie dust in their alcoholic beverages!!!!!

And as for the disboards....so glad I have discovered them, and now I must live vicariously through everyone else until we can scrape up enough money to go on the new ships.

Have a great long weekend!!!

Oh, and as for the fish extender gifts....think little....think flat....save space :thumbsup2

cheryl

Thanks for the Door Magnet images! I will for sure be using ATLEAST one of them. :thumbsup2

My thought on Hurricanes and Tropical Storms?

It's a ship. It moves. :goodvibes:

Exactly. Just don't forget to take seasickness tablets in case. I'm hearing that the 5 day going on right now has had some pretty rough seas.

GEEE I wonder who he could be talking too,.... :rolleyes1 ::coughs:: Arin and I? maybe

Oh, no. Not at all.

Well, you said you pulled it off. At least you'll have room for souvenirs on the way back. That is, unless you receive 272 fish extender gifts back.

Actually it was me... and it was only 272,000 fish gifts.... ;)

Yeah.,...okay.

Love the kids!!!!!! You must take wonderful care of them; they look happy and healthy, too bad you can't take them on the cruise with you.

cheryl

We though about trying to pass one of them off as a assistance dog, but that just wouldn't work. The chihuahua doesn't handle strangers too well, and the IG is just not...well...let's just say that we think he's a natural blonde.

No offense to blondes. I'm just stereotyping.

Thanks for the Door Magnet images! I will for sure be using ATLEAST one of them. :thumbsup2

Let me guess...the one with the princesses on it? I figured you might like that one. Don't forget that I've got blanks for most of those that you can modify to say whatever you want.

Okay, I've updated my picture bank and have come up with some more:

The cast from Life Stink Season 1. On the left are my brother Wil and his partner Steve. They will be making a guest appearance later in this report. In the middle are my parents, who may play a supporting role. We're still in contract negotiations with them. This picture was taken as we were leaving to board the cruise. Notice that my wife has her cellphone stuck to her ear. She had to stay in communication with the office right up until the last possible minute.
100_0666-2.jpg

If you only knew the trouble I went through to get this picture. I had to ask a cast member to move not once, not twice, but 3 times. I didn't even plan to have the Wonder and Flying Dutchman in the background. I just got lucky that way.
Postcard.jpg

My mother and wife at Animator's Palate:
100_0757-1.jpg

April 2007: (Our 10th wedding anniversary)

Getting ready for Victoria and Albert's. Highly recommended. I think we're still paying it off though. Never knew there was a restaurant that offered in house financing before.
100_0793-1.jpg

Tea at the Grand Floridian. Erica - have you gotten Lionel there yet?
Tea.jpg

Sharing a "Kitchen Sink" at Beaches "n" Cream. That thing made me sick. But if it's good enough for Samantha Brown, it's good enough for me.
100_0849-1.jpg

Just a few weeks earlier when I spilled water on my laptop. We took this as an omen of things to come.
100_0787-1.jpg

love the pics... the kitchen sink looks tempting.. hmmmm

Last set of pictures, I promise.

For those of you who read Season 2, here's the remainder of the cast. (her parents)
100_0921.jpg

My wife has such a rough life. A glass of wine...a rainforest room...
100_0912.jpg

6 AM sunrise at Castaway Cay
Sunrise.jpg

From the observation tower at the other end of Castaway Cay:
100_0955.jpg

Okay, this was actually in the cast member area of Serenity Bay. We saw it from about 30 feet away and just couldn't resist taking a closer look. I'd say it was about 2 feet across.
Starfish.jpg

The entrance to the EPCOT food and wine festival. For those of you who didn't read Season 2, we were at EPCOT the day before the Festival was supposed to begin. They did a soft opening that day. Really great way to finish up the trip.
100_0977.jpg

Now we'll forget the past and return to Season 3...

Why stop??? I Love pictures.. especially all the ones your going to take this cruise!!!

Well, It's going full scale now. Ebay and Paypal are the two most visited websites at our house. Either my wife or I one spend every night at a store or online looking for something for the cruise. An order of bath gel from H2O Plus (I love that stuff.) a new shirt from a men's store, even dramamine from Target gives us the warm fuzzies that we're getting closer. I also found a sweet deal on cologne at TJ Maxx. (Speaking of which, I am a huge fan of Paris Hilton's colognes. Right now I'm using the one she has called "Heir." I don't know how a trainwreck like that is getting ahold of such nice scents but she's doing one thing right. Now back to our regularly programming...just had to get a little more product placement in the report.)

We've started the packing list and pulling things aside. Pretty much, we can tell you what we're going to wear to every dinner, excursion, wine tasting, etc... My wife was kind enough to make sure our outfits complemented each other nicely without looking too corny (What is this, a high school prom?) Now it's just a matter of packing those items, or going to pick up new stuff where needed. One whole section of the closet has been set aside as cruise items. All the suitcases are out, too. And we still have 1 1/2 months to go. In addition, I'm buying new underwear for every day of this trip. My mom will be so proud to hear that.

My wife has decided that she wants to get dressed up in full pirate regalia for the deck party. Ain't happening. I'll wear a pirate t-shirt:
DeadDogs.jpg

and an earring/eyepatch we got awhile back, but full pirate regalia? No way. That's just not me. I'm much too formal and educated of a guy to do that sort of thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to stare longingly at some cartoon princesses. princess:

LOVE the shirt... where did you get it???

Sorry Paris... but I'm a Chanel #5 girl... :goodvibes

Well, It's going full scale now. Ebay and Paypal are the two most visited websites at our house. Either my wife or I one spend every night at a store or online looking for something for the cruise. An order of bath gel from H2O Plus (I love that stuff.) a new shirt from a men's store, even dramamine from Target gives us the warm fuzzies that we're getting closer. I also found a sweet deal on cologne at TJ Maxx. (Speaking of which, I am a huge fan of Paris Hilton's colognes. Right now I'm using the one she has called "Heir." I don't know how a trainwreck like that is getting ahold of such nice scents but she's doing one thing right. Now back to our regularly programming...just had to get a little more product placement in the report.)

We've started the packing list and pulling things aside. Pretty much, we can tell you what we're going to wear to every dinner, excursion, wine tasting, etc... My wife was kind enough to make sure our outfits complemented each other nicely without looking too corny (What is this, a high school prom?) Now it's just a matter of packing those items, or going to pick up new stuff where needed. One whole section of the closet has been set aside as cruise items. All the suitcases are out, too. And we still have 1 1/2 months to go. In addition, I'm buying new underwear for every day of this trip. My mom will be so proud to hear that.

My wife has decided that she wants to get dressed up in full pirate regalia for the deck party. Ain't happening. I'll wear a pirate t-shirt:
DeadDogs.jpg

and an earring/eyepatch we got awhile back, but full pirate regalia? No way. That's just not me. I'm much too formal and educated of a guy to do that sort of thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to stare longingly at some cartoon princesses. princess:

WHAT do you mean that you are starting to pack already. That means that I am WAY behind!!! :scared:

So glad about the underware thing, we were ALL wondering about that!! :rotfl:

Love the t-shirt, but my "formal and highly educated guy" will be wearing full attire. (His idea!!)

Ok, now I am going to pull the suitcases out right NOW!! :woohoo:

One whole section of the closet has been set aside as cruise items. All the suitcases are out, too. And we still have 1 1/2 months to go.

:lmao: Our suitcases were out WELL before the cruise too. It makes the cruise feel closer :rolleyes1

LOVE the shirt... where did you get it???

Sorry Paris... but I'm a Chanel #5 girl... :goodvibes

www.bigdogs.com

In the top right hand corner under "Find It" do a search for Caribbean. 4 shirts should pop up.

WHAT do you mean that you are starting to pack already. That means that I am WAY behind!!! :scared:

So glad about the underware thing, we were ALL wondering about that!! :rotfl:

Love the t-shirt, but my "formal and highly educated guy" will be wearing full attire. (His idea!!)

Ok, now I am going to pull the suitcases out right NOW!! :woohoo:

C'mon now! I'm counting down to the last day of work which is only 43 days away. By the time I get all my clothes sorted out, send to the dry cleaners what I need, get it back, pack everything and then try to figure out how to get all of our stuff in 4 suitcases, meaning I'll have to repack it, those 43 days will be gone.

You need to get moving!

:lmao: Our suitcases were out WELL before the cruise too. It makes the cruise feel closer :rolleyes1

I have some instructions for you, Drea, and Erica. I want the three of you to meet up on one of the at sea days. Order 3 Bahama Mamas. Since Drea apparently has a thing for umbrellas, I want her to go get 3 umbrellas and place one in each drink. Then, I want the 3 of you to drink those Bahama Mama's after giving a toast dedicating the drinks to me. :drinking1

I don't ask much.

Love the picture of you with the tea cup!! Love the shirt!!!

Don't blame you for starting to pack, need to know what you have and what you need! I have 180 days until we return to the world and I have already begun my "list." I did call for my ADL's however their dining reservation system is being overhauled and I have been asked to call back in October to try again..:sad2: I need to know that everything is in place!!

Cheryl

I have some instructions for you, Drea, and Erica. I want the three of you to meet up on one of the at sea days. Order 3 Bahama Mamas. Since Drea apparently has a thing for umbrellas, I want her to go get 3 umbrellas and place one in each drink. Then, I want the 3 of you to drink those Bahama Mama's after giving a toast dedicating the drinks to me. :drinking1

I don't ask much.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2
Maybe we will even take a picture to prove it to ya :rotfl:

Don't blame you for starting to pack, need to know what you have and what you need! I have 180 days until we return to the world and I have already begun my "list." I did call for my ADL's however their dining reservation system is being overhauled and I have been asked to call back in October to try again..:sad2: I need to know that everything is in place!!

Cheryl

Is that the deal where they're going to 90 days to make reservations? I heard that was happening. Glad it didn't affect me. I'd be freaking out if we were that close and reservations weren't done yet.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2
Maybe we will even take a picture to prove it to ya :rotfl:

Since you won't read this until after you're back....WHERE'S MY PICTURE?!?!?!?!

Hello!! Enjoying reading your report!

Thank you. I'm doing my best to keep it interesting.

You know, my wife and I had an interesting discussion over dinner last night. From time to time we eat dinner out on the back deck while we play the radio on live365 (Yes it is Disney music alot of the time. If not, then it's 80's music.) Unfortunately with the weather cooling down that might have been the last time this year that we get to do that. But back to the point.

We got onto the subject of what would Walt think today. If Walt came back and saw what Disney had developed into, would he bemoan the greediness that has permeated through the top of the Disney corporation. I think he would somewhat. I think he would walk in and immediately tell them to start plusing things, and that the bottom line would follow. But can you imagine? Can you imagine how he would react on his first trip to Kilimanjaro Safaris? Can you see Walt riding Soarin? Visiting EPCOT, I think, would just push him over the edge. He loved the world's fair. To know that one existed every day of the year...he'd lose it.

Then there's our little hobby. I image Tom McAlpin driving Walt over the bridge to Port Canaveral and pointing over to the Magic or the Wonder sitting at the dock and saying to Walt "That's your ship." I imagine Walt staring in disbelief not only at the size of it but at its beauty, its atmosphere. He would see all the childrens faces at the sailaway party. He watches the little girls dressed as their favorite princesses while they stand in line waiting to pose for pictures with those princesses. Even watching the Golden Mickeys and getting to hear his old classics, as well as all the succesful music Disney has put out since then.

I imagine Walt smiling, maybe even shedding a tear. Then he walks over to Tom and says "Great. Now plus it." Tom just grins, looks back at him and says "Let me show you the plans for our two new ships."

Yeah, DCL gets it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter