Life jacket?

You can see what the vests that they have at WDW look like HERE

We also use the vest on vacation. We also have had ds in parent/tot swim lessons, several private swim lessons, and since last spring he's been doing group lessons (2x a week) but he is a slow learner I guess. Or maybe because he has no body fat practically he really has a hard time staying afloat (lol). We NEVER leave his side even if has a vest on, btw. I will be the first to admit, the vest allows US to enjoy the pool as much as him because he's a 40lb 5 yr old and well, he wants his freedom, even if he's not quite ready for it. One thing he really enjoyed this past trip was being able to go down the big water slide at the Boardwalk (one of us was always waiting at the bottom for him). We probably wouldn't have let him do that without a life jacket on.

OP I hope you enjoy your trip.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter