Less than 1 week, I think I might pee myself!.......a PTR

Well I didn't have the energy today to do mush cleaning. I did cook dinner and do a sink full of dishes, so that's something, right?

I ran into AC Moore on my lunch break to see what sizes they have shirts in. Dh needs a 3x for me to make his Yoda shirt (which he says he will wear in Disney! Actually he requested I make it for him). They do have 3X shirts, but of course they are about $2 more than the other shirts:sad2: BUT being the coupon queen I am, I found a 40% off and a 50% off, so YAY! I'll go tomorrow and get him the shirt, maybe a shirt for me and another pack of transfer paper. Oh I also need card stock to make the boys some bookmarks.

(here is the link if anyone wants it, it os good for Fri and Sat only!)
http://www.acmoore.com/images/upload/week35_10couponsem.pdf

I think I am going to get the stroller this weekend......or maybe Monday. I REALLY need to clean the playroom this weekend and I spoke with DH about getting rid of the kids for awhile so I can. He was on board.

Tonight our dog, Pokey, ate Shane's new Star Wars lunch box. Shane was hysterical. He tore the inside liner, but the outside was fine so he can use it until I find him another. Which will not be easy. Most store are sold out of any kind of lunch boxes and Star Wars has been impossible to find. I was just running around this week looking for one for my nephew and found ONE at TRU, it was in the shape of a clone troopers head, and it was the LAST one. Of course Shane wants the same one he had:sad2: Pokey also ate a SW figure toy tonight as well. He is not a puppy, he is 8, but he is SO bad. We've had behavior issues with him since we got him. Any time something like this happens DH says that is it, he's taking him to be put down (Pokey has bad food aggression and has bit DH in the past as well as the mailman. We don't just put our animals to sleep or give them up for silly things). I really don't want to as he was our 1st baby, but I also need to think of the kids and their safety. Not really what I wanted to deal with right now!

Here is the little monster..........he is so lucky he is cute!
MontanaWest010.jpg

YAY for a 3 days weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I returned the stroller to Walmart today. I was going to stop at BBB to get the other one, but it got to be too late. Silly me forgot it was the 3rd, the day a lot of my patients count down to.........it is the day the social security and welfare checks come in..........which meant everyone and their brother were at Walmart cashing them and getting money orders to pay their bills. Which meant the line for returns was 15 people deep!!!!!:scared1:

I also ran to AC Moore to use my coupon (actually, I got half my stuff, paid for it, used a coupon and went back to another register and got the rest of my stuff and used another coupon). I manged to get DH 2 tshirts, another pack of iron on papers, card stock, 2 tote bags for MNSSHP (or at home TRT) and a shirt for me! They did have shirts on sale 2/$5, of course none of the shirts I got...Dh's were about $6 and mine was around the same. I have idea's for DH shirts, but not for mine, but was thinking something Halloween for MNSSHP.

I guess I am banking on going to MNSSHP! Guess next weekend will be the final say!

DH agreed to take the boys out Sunday to steamtown or something (IDK, boy stuff!) with his dad! Which is nice in a way....that he's taking them somewhere for the day.......but it's not really nice that I have to clean while they are gone, shouldn't I be able to relax and have some 'me' time? Oh well, guess I gotta wear my big gal panties!

When you are 21 days out form your trip, I do not advise looking at a food pron thread. Esp when you are hungry and all you have in the house defrosted to make is grilled cheese!

OMG, the food all looks so yummy.....in fact it is making me question my ADRs. We did Le Ceiller on our 1st trip. Dh and I weren't all that impressed, so we skipped it last year and this year. Now, looking at the FP thread and knowing it will be a 2 TS credit soon makes me wonder if I should try to get in? Hmmmm.

Well that is out.........I looked and nada for any of the days we are there. Oh well. Guess it was meant to be (or not be in this case!).

There is a little something that has be worried for our trip. The daily heartburn I have been having the past week or so. UGH, I have been eating Tums like they are going out of style. I take Protonix daily for an ulcer I have and usually heartburn is not a problem. Maybe I'll try taking it twice a day to see if it helps?

I printed out more transfers for the rest of the shirts and have the shirts in the washer (need to put them in the dryer). Hopefully I can get them finished today and put the iron back in the hall closet (to be used in another 5 years!!!:rotfl2:). We have to bring my car to the dealer at 2 today for 15,000 mile service and oil change. DH said we will take 2 cars to the dealer, drop my van off and go walk around Target for awhile. Who is this man and what has he done with my husband!!!!!!!!:rotfl: My DH NEVER volnteers to go shopping! I have to look at my list of stuff to get for the trip to see if there is anything I can get at Target, after all I am only 21 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up Next...........some picts from our last 2 trips!

So a recap of our 2006 trip. My grandmother, Bama, had passed away and my dad and uncle both split the estate. Rather than give us money, my dad offered to take us all on a vacation to WDW, all expenses paid. DH had never been and had no intention of ever going to see some ‘overpriced, overgrown rat.” But since the trip was FREE he was in. It was planned that we would go the weekend of Labor Day until the following weekend.

We were making plans with my dad one day and my (then) best friend had mentioned she wanted to go. Now to some that may seem a bit pushy, but her mom and my dad had been best friends growing up, I was engaged to her brother (we were together 7 years) and we were like sisters, so it was not pushy at all! Dad said he would love to bring her, so the crew for our trip was Dad, his DW, Liz, their 6mo old twins (my brother and sister), my 18 yo brother, my niece who was 10, me, DH and our 2 boys….oh and BF.

Dad decided the easiest (and cheapest) way to get us there would be to rent a 15 pass van and drive. He said we would stay at ASMo and booked the dining plan. This was when the DDP was WELL worth the money as it included tip AND an appetizer. One thing about my dad is he is a FOODIE so I think he was looking forward to the food the most. Dad and I planned, this was before I knew about the DIS, so we ordered a planning book and even knew to make our ADRs in advance. We talked about where we wanted to eat . Dad and bro had been a year or 2 before, so they had an idea of what places had. I called when it was time to make them as Dad is not a phone person! Then a few moneth before our trip Dieny announced FREE dining, so that was a HUGE savings, considering there were 6 adults!!!!!!

The trip was a lot of fun. Even with all those people! Don’t get me wrong, there were some bumps in the road. It was a lot of waiting, usually for my dad and Liz and the twins. Bf and I would often jump in to help with the twins, feeding them, getting them dressed or whatever. It was nice to have an extra set of hands to help with all the kids. The twins were only 6mo old and my 2 were 1.5 and 2.5 so we had 2 double strollers and lots of diaper changes and naps! Thankfully all the kids did really well and would often nap in the strollers.

Of the places I remember we ate were

Le Cellier
MBYBBQ
Coral Reef
LTT for lunch and dinner
Fulton’s
Hollywood and Vine (I think as part of the Fantasmic package)

I think I might be forgetting something, but I looked through the pictures and can’t find anyplace else.

I remember one day we went to MK and wanted to go on Haunted Mansion. The babies were all sleeping so DH agreed to stay outside with the 2 double strollers. The rest of us went on the ride and when we came out DH was standing with the strollers talking with a cast member.

DH: Explain the flowchart to him, he is a little confused. He thought they were all my kids (meaning the twins, and my boys!)

(my DH often jokes you need a flow sheet to keep track of my family….dad is on wife #4, my brother is from wife #3, me wife #2)

Me: pointing to my oldest bro….”He is my brother” …..pointing to the boys “they are his nephews”……..pointing to the twins “They are the boys’ aunt and uncle”…….pointing to Chey, my DN and my dad “She is his granddaughter, but not my child”…….pointing to Liz, Dad’s wife and my brother “She is my dad’s wife, but not his mother or my mother and younger then my husband”……pointing to my BF and my husband “She is my best friend and my ex’s sister, but I am married to him”

The poor CM just shook his head in amazement while we all laughed!!!!

The drive home was not near as fun or nice as the drive down as we all had pretty much had it with each other! But we survived!

Here are some pictures
IMG_0134.jpg

Shane at the start of his Mickey Bar

IMG_0139.jpg

Part way through

IMG_0149.jpg

I guess it was yummy!

IMG_0186.jpg

Cool Dude Cody!

IMG_0185.jpg

Apparently little boys like to 'leave' things in the tub at Disney!

IMG_0189.jpg

Chey meets Mickey

IMG_0220.jpg

My Bro and Cody make a wish

IMG_0414.jpg

Dh and Shane watching the parade

IMG_0534.jpg

Shane at Sea World (it was SO hot that day that the highlight of the day was getting soaked in the wave area....we were ALL drenched, but dried off quickly

IMG_0519.jpg

Love this picture!

IMG_0595.jpg

My kids

I did not put pictures of my dad, liz, the twins or BF as I don't talk with any of them anymore and don't want to put their pictures out there (just as I wouldn't want them to post my pictures)

So today I was thinking about my dad a lot. I think it had to do with writing out the quickie version of our 2006 trip. We don't speak anymore, things ended badly, VERY badly (the police were involved...not anything I did, my dad made some threats). I can honestly say I miss him a lot, I miss the relationship my boys and the twins could have had, I miss the holidays we all used to spend together. But at this time in my life, without some of my Dad's behaviors changing, we will not have a relationship.

So at 9:30 my phone rings, it's Liz, my dad's wife. Her and I still talk, usually on facebook, so it was a little surprising that she called. Robbie, my 4yo brother, is running a high fever and she wasn't sure what to do. Dad told her to call me, since I am a nurse and a seasoned mom. We had a nice talk for about a half hour. Her and I have talked about how all that has happened makes us sad and we wish that my Bama was alive (my dad would have NEVER acted the way he has if she were). I was REALLY surprised that my dad suggested she call me...usually from the word on the street, he doesn't have many nice things to say about me. I just thought it was weird that I was thinking about them and our trip and then she called!

Onto our day today. We did take the car to the dealer for service ($150 later:headache:), went to Pizza Hut:sad2: for lunch (I don't care for PH!) and went to Target and spent more money! We got dog food (with a $5 GC back!), socks and undies for DH, printer ink (with a $10 GC back!), ziplock bags to pack the boys clothes in (a complete outfit, with child's name goes on the bag so when we are on vacation I can just throw a bag at the boys and they can get dressed), travel toothbrushes and all that jazz. I wanted to get POTC for us to watch tomorrow night for family 'sleepover' (the boys and I sleep in the living room, camped out, and watch a movie). Of course they didn't have the movie! Doh! So after we picked up my car I ran to Walmart and got the movie............and another $80 worth of stuff!

I found really cute TS3 Pj's for the boys for $7. They were Buzz and Woody, and each set came with shorts and 2 tops, so that will be their PJ's for the trip! I also found a Dino shorts outfit for $3 each...the shirt and shorts for $3! I'll pack that on for the trip as the shirts are sleeveless, but they are large enough that they should be able to wear them next summer too! I might have them wear that outfit when we go to Trex! I also found Nemo Silly Bands (to match the TS ones I got in AC Moore this past week). Those will go into a suitcase and will come out as a surprise on vacation. I also found a few shirts for me for $3!!!! I may put transfers on them, or I may leave them blank for work? Guess I will have to see what kind of mood I am in!

Once I got home I finished the shirts for the boys and DH. I still have a red shirt for each of the boys, so I will do something Mickey or Disney on them. I also got them canvas bags for TRT at MNSSHP but I want to wait until I know we ARE going so I can put a Mickey themed Halloween transfer on them.

So here are some of my shopping and shirts!

disneystuff001.jpg

Here is a DDP Credit punch card, so I can keep track of the credits. I know I could have the front desk tell me, but this will be more fun!

disneystuff006.jpg

These are the Photopass Cards, that tells you where you may find PP Photographers as well as 'special' PP picts (like Simba and Tink). I figure if I am spending all this money for the CD, I'm REALLY going to get my moneys worth!

disneystuff007.jpg

These are the PJ's!

disneystuff010.jpg

The $3 shirt/short set

disneystuff011.jpg

The boys found this goodie already, but I told them they couldn't have it until our trip. I am hoping it will keep them busy 1 night or morning at the hotel.

disneystuff013.jpg

The Trip stuff from today.

disneystuff014.jpg

Silly Bandz....the plan, at least MY plan, is that they have them for the parks, but share them as they see kids who might like them, or kids who want to 'trade'

disneystuff016.jpg

Cody's Up shirt

disneystuff017.jpg

Shane's SW Lego shirt

disneystuff020.jpg

DH's shirt. He wanted this, which I find hysterical. DH is a BIG guy (his shirt is a 3XL) and he wants a shirt about size!!! LOL!

And of course I got the movie!!!!!

What are your thoughts about your kids bringing a DS on the trip?

The boys don't have DS, they have Leapsters which are on their last legs. My mom had mentioned to them that she would get them each one (this was the begining of summer) but hasn't yet. Now the boys are asking about them, so I told them they had to ask their Mema if she still plans on getting them (she is usually REALLY good about not promising things unless she will come through).

I thought that they would be great to have for the trip....for the hotel in Philly (which DH booked this week!), the airport and the hotel room at night. I would not allow the boys to bring them to the parks at ALL. They would get locked in the safe daily while we were out. Last 2 times we went down we drove so I was able to pack a small box of toys for them to play with as we did the bedtime routine or while DH and I were getting ready in the morning. I don't really have that option this trip.

I'll have to see what my mom says about getting them (she might be holding out for Xmas, which would be ok too). Of course I would need to pick up a few games, but usually they are on sale somewhere, and even if both boys got 2 games, that is 4 between them to share, which would be more than enough until Santa could bring them more.

So do you bring the DS or leave it home?

Because I may just KILL my DH!!! (and I don't mean DEAR!).

I worked today, go the chiro (my neck has been bothering me since the weekend), then pick Cody up to take him to the therapist, then if that wasn't enough for 1 day, I had to take my sister to Walmart.

The last 3 days, our greyhound, Chloe, has had diarrhea. Totally gross! Last night she even went in her crate, the poor thing. So today DH and I said we would leave her out of the crate...easier to clean poop off the floor then the entire crate and dog, in case she still has it.

I roll into the house at 8pm (dh got home at 5:30) and right away I am hit with the awful smell of poop. I find DH on the couch, the kitchen a mess, dinner not even started, then I walk into the living room and see, not 1, not 2, but FOUR piles of liquid dog poop sitting on the floor. I WAS LIVID. He said he planned on cleaning it up, but took a nap instead! ***?!?!?!? REALLY? The smell allowed you to sleep? Unreal!! Can you guess who cleaned it up (who was lucky enough to get down on her hands and bad knee)? Huh, can ya?

So I may just kill him.

Off to give the dog some immodum and to do some work for work!

Here are pictures of our 2008 trip with my MIL, FIL, DN, me, DH and our 2 boys. I may write a mini TR on this, just not tonight (unless I can't sleep!)

Disney08248.jpg

A very cool picture I took of the Globe and the Monorail

Disney08276.jpg

The kids and Mushu. Cody wanted NO part of getting his picture taken, and sat on the bench. We kept calling for him to come over and he said NO WAY, so Mushu came and sat next to him and gave him a hard time!

Disney08293.jpg

One of their fav things to do...push the trash truck. They can't wait to do it again!

Disney08317.jpg

Oh My Gish, these guys had me almost peeing my pants. They interacted with the boys who by the end of it, had the actors laughing!

Disney08331.jpg

A very tired boy with Grampa on the bus ride 'home'

Disney08509.jpg

My kids will sleep anywhere!

Disney08653.jpg

My 1st (and only so far) DISmeet!

Disney08675.jpg

Chey and her guy, Stitch!

Disney08807.jpg

The boys with the inlaws

Disney08042.jpg

I LOVE this one of Shane

Disney08051.jpg

Cody LOVES maps, so Disnye i svery exciting for him

Disney08054.jpg

The only one of all 5 of us! Opps!

Disney08084.jpg

Shane and I at H&V

Disney08036.jpg

Chey and Cody getting ready for TOT! (COdy vows he will NEVER go on that again!)

Wow, 15 days away. 14 if you count the day we leave to go to the airport!

This means only 9 more days of work!!!!!! Speaking of work, today was a rough day. Not in a frustrating, I hate my job kind of way, but in a 'I'm so sad for all my patients' kind of day. I found out today that 1 patient signed onto hospice and was transferred to the inpatient unit. This man was 61 and has fought cancer for a long time, but all he wanted to do was make it until December for his son's wedding. Sadly, he won't. Another patient I saw yesterday (she is my 'teachers pet' I just adore her!) had planned her funeral a few hours before my visit. Her and her family took a WDW vacation a few months back, for the last time. I enjoy my visits with her so much and I feel as if I am getting more out of them then she is. I also sent another pt to the hospital today, and my guess is he, too, will be sent home with hospice. He is much older, but had been the 'healthy' on when compared to his wife. He was fixing the garage door one day, hurt his back, and the next was told he had stage 4 metastatic bone cancer, and the drs aren't sure where it started. Now 2 months later his wife is the healthy one of the 2 as her problems aren't near as bad as him. He kept thanking me today, as I was sending him off to the hospital with the ambulance crew, he was so grateful I was there today to handle all of the phone calls and issues today.

They are the reason I LOVE my job. I hate the paperwork, the cattyness of my coworkers, the amount of work I have to do (and the amount I get paid to do all this work), but I LOVE the patients, I love being there for them when they need someone, when the doctors are gone and they have questions, when their family is out of the room and and they ask me how it will all end....I become the person they turn to, and that is the best payment I could ever get.:hug:

Tomorrow is our yard sale! Wish me luck!!!! MAMA needs to make $200 for our MNSSHP tickets!!!!!

Thanks to Hope and her PTR, I am going to do a countdown to Disney! I'm already a day behind as yesterday was 14 days to go!

14 Days to go..................................

Today I had a yard sale with a friend. The goal was to make $200 as DH said if I did, we could go to MNSSHP. Well I made $115.64! Didn't hit my goal, but DH said it would sure help and we 'might as well go'. So at 14 days to go, I am excited to go to MNSSHP for the FIRST time:banana:

I have never been, even though our past trips lined up with it. I am excited to see all the characters and I know the kids are excited to go TRT!!!!

NOW, I just need to come up with costumes....any ideas?

13 Days to go
As I said, a friend was YSing with me and asked me what I was most excited for. I have to say spending time with my family. No work, no bills, no dogs and no outside family!!!! Just us!!!!

STARANN!!!

Heya neighbor! I saw your link to this TR on another thread about the Cape May Clam Bake & thought I'd pop on over & say hi! WOW less than 2 weeks to go!!! I leave 6 weeks from today on a girls only trip with 4 friends (3 that I met right here on The DIS a few years ago!) There's been so much drama at work lately (sounds familiar, right?) that I cannot wait to go on this trip.

You have to let me know how MNSSHP is. I have gone to the MVMCP, but this will be my 1st time at MNSSHP.

You had asked about the DS....we went as a fmaily back in February & mine took their handheld stuff (I think one took DSi & the other his iPod Touch)....and they didn't use them AT ALL. DS13 used the iTouch on the plane on the way down, I used it on the plane on the way home to play Solitaire, that was it. I said next time they stay home!

STARANN!!!

Heya neighbor! I saw your link to this TR on another thread about the Cape May Clam Bake & thought I'd pop on over & say hi! WOW less than 2 weeks to go!!! I leave 6 weeks from today on a girls only trip with 4 friends (3 that I met right here on The DIS a few years ago!) There's been so much drama at work lately (sounds familiar, right?) that I cannot wait to go on this trip.

You have to let me know how MNSSHP is. I have gone to the MVMCP, but this will be my 1st time at MNSSHP.

You had asked about the DS....we went as a fmaily back in February & mine took their handheld stuff (I think one took DSi & the other his iPod Touch)....and they didn't use them AT ALL. DS13 used the iTouch on the plane on the way down, I used it on the plane on the way home to play Solitaire, that was it. I said next time they stay home!

HELLO Stranger!!! I stopped in the store a few months back and got one of the liquids with the sticks (it smells so good). They kept asking if I wanted candles, but I told them I was waiting for F&F!!! LOL!

How old are your kids? The reason I ask is I would LOVE to take a 'me' trip (with some DIS friends) but since the boys are so little, I would feel so guilty doing so. I keep saying when they are older?!

I'll let you know how MNSSHP is....I'm really excited for it, heck I'm excited for the whole dang trip! Are you going to dress up?

I don't plan on dressing up for MNSSHP - but one of the ladies I'm going with said for everyone to bring a plain black shirt, so she's plotting something for that night! What are you dressing up as?

I've done all kinds of trips to WDW - I did a trip alone with each son, I went totally solo for F&G in 2008, and this will be my 3rd girls only trip. My boys are now 10 & 13, so they were 8 & 11 the 1st time I went with a girlfriend in 2008. We had a BLAST. Last November I went with a group of six - 5 from The DIS (all from PA so we had met many times prior to going) & I dragged my boss & BFF from Yankee Candle along. I was so nervous that she wasn't going to be into WDW like I am - and now she is HOOKED. She's coming back on the girls trip in 6 weeks - and staying even longer than I am! It's very hard to leave the boys, I get such a guilt trip the few days before that I always think I'm going to cancel! But once I'm there I'm fine. I only go for 3 or 4 nights on the girls trips.

1. Order Photopass CD (does anyone know when I have to have the pre-order done by?

2. Get earplugs for the boys and the fireworks

3. Make sure we have enough dog and cat food and clean the turtle tank (it needed it a month ago)

4. Order our MNSSHP tickets!!!!

5. Deposit the yard sale money and a mileage check into my 'extra' account, so the money doesn't get spent between now and then.

6. Get all the vacation money out of the 'extra' account and deposit it in my and DH account (will do this the day or 2 before we leave).

7. Make an appt to get my hair cut and colored

8. Make the boys' TRT bag for MNSSHP

9. Make myself a shirt since I made them and DH shirts!

10. Make them a Mickey shirt (they have SW and UP that I made, plus 2 TS3 ones I picked up, oh and WallE ones), but I want them to have a Mickey shirt.

11. Get the boys DSs. Not 100% sure I am doing this, I will have to see the funds!

12. Get post care list together

13. Make souvie list (things for my closest friends little girls, and my niece and nephew)

14. Clean out my car, as we have to take it to the airport hotel to be parked. DH's car will be dropped off for service while we are done.

15. Submit in 2 mileage checks totaling $358.50 done 9/13

16. Print Mousekeeping envelopes and put money in them and pack it!

Anything I am missing?

off to go get some of the spare room straighten, which is where we have all the Disney stuff right now!

Just thought of one...would like some opinions

I have a short list of people who I want to send Post cards to. But in thinking of them, it got me thinking about my patients. I am pretty 'protective' over my patients and hate the idea of them being seen by another nurse. While just about all the nurses I work with are capable of giving good care, it's not me. I know what has been going on, I know what to look out for, I'm just a bit sad that they will be 'alone' for the week+ I am gone.

So should I send post cards to them? I don't want it to seem like I am throwing it in their face that I am in Disney, and in thinking about it, I don't think any of them will take it like that.

I think postcards would be a lovely gesture! As long as the patients and/or familes know ahead of time you're going, I don't think anyone would see it as throwing Disney in their face - hey everyone deserves a vacation! Tell them you're away re-charging your batteries to come back & give them even better attention & care, if anyone questions it. I know my grandfather & our family worshipped his hospice nurses & would have been tickled pink to get a postcard from one of their vacations. That shows that you really love your job & your patients, it's ot just a paycheck for you.

OMG are you down to 12 days now - or is it 11??

:cool1::cool1:12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Today's "I'm excited for" is..........the FOOD!!!! FREE DDP, lots of yummy food, Mickey Rice Krispie Treats, trying a Dole Whip, Pina-co-Lava's. Some of our ADRs are new to us, and some are repeats (lets just hope they don't repeat on me!).

I must also add, I am excited to meet a DIS friend! He and I were talking today and we made plans to 'meet'!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is GREAT and I am fortunate to call him (soon) a real life friend!

So I cheated, i posted 2!!!! Oh well, my trip report, my rules!

I think postcards would be a lovely gesture! As long as the patients and/or familes know ahead of time you're going, I don't think anyone would see it as throwing Disney in their face - hey everyone deserves a vacation! Tell them you're away re-charging your batteries to come back & give them even better attention & care, if anyone questions it. I know my grandfather & our family worshipped his hospice nurses & would have been tickled pink to get a postcard from one of their vacations. That shows that you really love your job & your patients, it's ot just a paycheck for you.

OMG are you down to 12 days now - or is it 11??

It is 12 days until we are in WDW, 11 days until I am off (I took off Friday to do errands and such so we can check into the hotel near the airport)!!!!!!

I am now a crazy lady.....I have to get the boys costumes for MNSSHP as well as TRT (they will be used for both!).

I am also searching for our Pressed Penny Folder. We got one on clearance last trip, and had been putting the pennies in there......but now I can't find it, which means I can't find our pressed pennies! Opps! And stuff like this drive me BONKERS. I can picture the book, inside and out, but I can't find the little bugger! I've look in the obvious places....now it is time for the less obvious! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Off to print some tip envelopes!

:cool1::cool1: 11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Today I am excited for POTC! The last 2 trips we did not ride it, I thought it would be too scarey for the boys. This year they are more than ready for it. They LOVE Pirates! We have watched the last 2 POTC movies over the last 2 weekends and they have been playing Pirates! It is too cute! In fact they both want to be Pirates for Halloween, which will work out nicely for MNSSHP! Cody likes to play with a plastic sword he got at a fair this summer, when he 'pirate fights' his little booty shakes...it is beyond cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter