Less than 1 week, I think I might pee myself!.......a PTR

4 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it seems SO unreal to type that! I have SO much to do (I am such a procrastinator!), work has me super busy, although tomorrow my boss gave me less patients so I can get everything finished! I have a hair appt tomorrow for a cut and color because I have nothing better to do with 2 and a half hours 3 days before I leave for WDW!

I have to pack for me and the boys. I will have to put that off until Thurs night or Friday morning since we all wear shorts during the week at home. I have to go to the bank. I submitted in my mileage check and still have not gotten it. I am REALLY hoping it comes by Friday...if not, there won't be as much cash flow (the check is almost $400). So send good thoughts that it will come. I may make a phone call tomorrow to see if rather then mailing it, they will hold it and I will pick it up, so I can make sure I have it.

Today I am excited for no messes. I know that sounds like a funny thing to be excited for, but it seems like no matter how often I clean my house is always a mess. At least in our hotel it will be so much more manageable and NO COOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no cooking, very little cleaning is why I LOVE vacation!

A wise person once told me, Trying to clean while your children are growing is like trying to shovel while it's still snowing!

A wise person once told me, Trying to clean while your children are growing is like trying to shovel while it's still snowing!
Amen, sister! :lmao: All of mine are teens and I'm still fussing at them to put their stuff away and clean up after themselves. :sad2:
:goodvibes:cool1::yay::dance3::banana: Your trip is almost here! I'm so excited for you. That would be such a bummer if your check doesn't show up on time. Here's hoping it does. :thumbsup2

:cool1::cool1::cool1: 3 Days:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Woot, Woot!

I am at a loss of 'excited stuff', it was a long day at work, as my last day before vacation is tomorrow:banana::banana: But that meant today and tomorrow will be BUSY! I need to get some loose ends tied up so I can leave my laptop at the office.

Maybe that is today's I am excited for.............no laptop, which means NO work to follow me on vacation (my laptop comes home every day and there is always stuff ot be done on it....ugh!).

Tomorrow will be busy with work, then home to gather up the trash in the house, do laundry and some cleaning and PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! 3 days! I will have plenty of time to read some of your trip report before we take off!

:banana::banana::banana:2 Days!:banana::banana::banana:

I just might pee myself...that is if I didn't have a ton of stuff do tonight and tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow night we leave for the airport after DH gets home for work. We may meet friends of his for dinner, then chill out at the hotel and morning will come VERY early as our flight leaves at 7am and we have to leave the hotel at 5am:scared1:

I got the boys their costumes tonight and thankfully I did, as Shane's is too small, so I have to go back to the store to see if they have a larger one! UGH!

That brings me to my excited for post......... I am excited for MNSSHP! We have never been and getting their costumes has added to the excitement. I have not gotten the tickets yet as I want to make sure it's not going to POUR for it (as $200 is a lot of money to get wet for!). I worry that we will miss something in it, a parade, a character, but oh well, it will be what it will be!

Tomorrow the boys will be at school, DH will be at work and I will be home! Well in and out all day as I have TONS of stuff to do....like pick up my mileage check!! A gal at my office was able to convince them to hold my checks...that's right, the $400 check and....are you ready, a $33 check!!! LOL! It was supposed to be a $203 check, but due to a computer glitch, only $33 went through, so when I come home I will get the rest. At least I got the bigger one! It would have been nice to have that extra $170, but it will be nice coming home to it.

I was able tonight to get some laundry done, some cleaning done and DH and I cleaned the turtle tank!!!! That hasn't been done for quite some time, so I'm glad that is done!

Off to preorder my photopass CD!

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time tomorrow we will be sitting on an airplane! This will be the boys' 1st ride on a plane, so they are super excited! (although still more excited for the pool!)

Today I have to...............
Go to work to pick up a check
Go to bank to cash the check
Go to Party City to exchange Shane's Costume
Go to Walmart to pick up a few last minute things
Go to the boys' school to pick up their school work

Clean out the car

oh and pack and go to a funeral for my best friends grandfather!

So I am getting off the DIS....I may be able to post something from my iphone tonight....I'll have to see. If not I hope those who are leaving soon enjoy their trip!

Have a GREAT trip! Post from there if you can, we'd love to hear all about it!

And We're Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a BUSY day of runnign around, then coming home to pack. I am such a procrastinator! I ahd lists out the ying yang and still here I am, printing off a pressed penny label!

Then we are off to see a mouse!!!!!!

Talk to you all when we get back!

Are you back yet???? :hyper::hyper::hyper:
I hope you had a super magical trip! pixiedust: Will you write a TR? It would be great to hear how your trip was. :goodvibes

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course I will be writing a TR! I was taking daily notes of what happened so I didn't forget anything!

The trip was great (for the most part!) but getting home was a NIGHTMARE! Then coming home was bad too..............but you'll have to wait until the end of the TR to find out why!!! LOL!

I hope to start it at some point today, but laundry and grocery shopping come 1st....and getting this smell out of my house!

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course I will be writing a TR! I was taking daily notes of what happened so I didn't forget anything!

The trip was great (for the most part!) but getting home was a NIGHTMARE! Then coming home was bad too..............but you'll have to wait until the end of the TR to find out why!!! LOL!

I hope to start it at some point today, but laundry and grocery shopping come 1st....and getting this smell out of my house!
:scared1: Sounds like it will be very interesting!
It's never good to come back to smells. :rotfl:

I promise I will start my TR soon, but life, since coming home, has been a bit out of sorts.

Recently I have been sick, a lot, but at least for a good reason, we are expecting our last baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hyperemesis, which is SEVERE nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. I have lost 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks and the oral meds have not worked so now I am on a pump of anti nausea meds. I have very little energy and the little I do have is spent at work (yup, I'm still working with all this!) and then with my kids.

I am due in May and feel like it will never get here!

SO I promise, once I start to feel a bit more like myself I will start the TR as well as a baby report!

Congrats on being pregnant! I haven't really been on the boards since we returned either, but be sure to post a link to your tr here when you start it. Hope the meds help out with the nausea.

Congratulations on your little gift from God!!!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

I know I have been MIA...really bad MIA

BUT I have started my TR....I figure a new baby doesn't keep me busy enough!!!! (and I have the itches for another trip, but DH says no....the house needs a roof, but I have a trick or 2 up my sleeve!!!!)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41370586#post41370586

Hop on over and say hi!
I'll also be posting some info on the baby!!!! (who can resist a baby?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter