Le Cellier review (dining plan). Terrific!

Thanks for the great review! My family (myself, DM, and DD6) will be having dinner there for the first time in Sept. Can't wait. Good news about the beverages too!

37 days and counting!

My mouth is watering! Le Cellier is our first stop when we arrive Sept 24th! My only concern is that our meal will be so yummy it will make all the other meals we eat on vacation pale in comparison! :confused3

Mistaroo,
I am not sure that I followed what you had for lunch, were you able to order off of the dinner menu to get the cheese selection? My Mom & I are going to be going on 04-17-07. We wanted to go for dinner, but it was booked, we had to settle for a 2:40 lunch.
Great review, thanks!

Mistaroo,
I am not sure that I followed what you had for lunch, were you able to order off of the dinner menu to get the cheese selection? My Mom & I are going to be going on 04-17-07. We wanted to go for dinner, but it was booked, we had to settle for a 2:40 lunch.
Great review, thanks!

It has been so long now that I don't remember the menu but apparently the cheese was offered to us somehow. I know for sure I didn't ask for anything that wasn't on the menu. I believe things have changed in that now many restaurants clearly state which items are available (or not) with the meal plan whereas back then you just got a regular menu and picked stuff out without clear cut guidelines from the restaurant.

I've never been disappointed with Le Cellier. Have a wonderful time there :)

Now I really want to go back. Keeping my fingers crossed we get lots of refund money so we can go.

I hope the drinks and dessert sampler are offered to us on 6/1. Its a dessert hogs dream to have 3 samps, instead of just 1 dessert:cloud9:

I wont be dissapointed though, if Im not quite as lucky. I am lucky to be going at all. This vaca has been in my dreams since '01, and on all of our prior trips, We've had about a half dozen (total) onsite dinners, inc buffets etc. W the DDP this time, We get a TS dinner every day :cutie:

Thanks so much for your review of Le Cellier. We will be dining there on the DDP for the first time at the end of June. I just can't get enough of good reviews of this place. I really am excited to go there. Also, it is nice to know how the CMs were very nice about your young children. I have 3 young kids, my youngest being 2½ and she is not always a "princess". ;)

We went to Le Cellier this past week and it was our favorite of our 7 TS meals. We also have three kids 4, 6 and 8 and the servers were very nice and super friendly. In fact my 8 year old dumped his sour apple slush and she replaced it right away. We'd definitely go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter